Lipo 6 Black Extreme Potency Reviews

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Bowl Movement Two Hours After Ingesting
  • Not Effective Enough
*NOTE*-This is my first review.I've been lifting for about 4 years and about 2 with supplements.I'm the type that gets huge and strong quick but can't keep a 6 pack.I'm 180 right now,i took this product after oxyelite for the fact i was 174 and wanted to stay slim but gain mass.This was a cheap alternative.It has alot of caffeine in it, but it lacked energy.I felt absolutely the same taking it as you would normally.It didn't cut my apetite which was ok.What i can say is for the money i spent (28$) it kept me at a solid 180 and had no side effects on me whatsoever.

Effectiveness-5/10
I gave it a 5 because I was running 4-5 times a week 30 mins a day and i still managed to gain some weight back and the fact it has much caffiene and provided me with merely no eneergy was a bust.

Good Value- 9/10
I rated it 9 of 10 for value because it's one of the cheapest products out there and did an alright job, but definetly not one of the top out there.

Overall-7/10
Overall it deserves a 7, because it was inexpensive and while taking in many carbs and protein it kept pretty slim.