Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Intense Reviews

By: Nutrex

Overall
Overall
4.5
Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:

My wife and I recently hire a "nutritionist" to help us lose some weight. I saw this posted about the same time and decided to pick it up to help with the weight loss. Not sure how much this helped as our diets were completely overhauled but I'm sure it contributed some to the decrease on the scale. Thanks to Nutrex for participating in the TROOPs program and sending this out.

Nutrex describes Lipo 6 - Ultra as "Our latest innovation takes fat burning to the absolute extreme. The all new Lipo-6 effects are absolutely INTENSE! They can be felt in minutes and are long-lasting. Just one single pill will give you the strongest, most comprehensive weight loss support, intense energy and maximum appetite control. With LIPO-6 BLACK INTENSE ULTRA CONCENTRATE we have pushed the envelope further than ever before!"

Nutrex markets Lipo 6 as an intense one pill only fat burner that takes fat burning to the absolute extreme. It is a powerful thermogenic metabolizer with intense energy and maximum appetite control. It is supposed to increase your body's temperature and raise your metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

One big 'ol fat prop blend of 653.5mg of 7 different ingredients. This normally does not bug me but there are 3 ingredients in here that I would prefer to see the individual doses. The first being the two types of caffeine (citrate and anhydrous). The second is the Yohimbine HCL. I tend to use a lot of caffeine so knowing how much is in here helps me know if I might want to have my morning cup of coffee or not or take another pill in the afternoon after my PWO wears off.

The other 4 ingredients in here are N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosene, Theacrine, Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium, and Rauwolscine.

Black capsules. No taste. No mixing. I took one pill in the morning on my work out days and that was it because I would down my PWO around noon on those days. On days I did cardio or did not go to the gym I took one pill when I woke up and a second pill sometime between 12-3 p.m.

This is advertised on the box as "one pill only" so I was thinking I was getting a 60 day supply, but I was wrong. Directions on the back state to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon but to never exceed 2 pills a day. One pill may work for some folks but I feel the "one pill only" on the box is misleading.

This is the hard part for me. My diet changed fairly drastically about the time I started taking this that I am not sure how effective it was at helping me burn fat. I'm sure it contributed to some of the 14 lb. decrease I had over the 6 weeks. Could I say it was all this little black pill though? Probably not.

Did it work as a thermongenic? Definitely! Every time I took a pill I would notice my ears get a little hotter about 30 minutes to 1 hour later so I knew it was working in that department.

Did it provide me with intense energy? This one is debatable for me. On the one hand, it gave me a nice little pick me up for a couple of hours but once it wore off I would be back to the coffee machine. There were even times I still felt like I needed a cup of coffee even after a pill. Contrast that to know where I have started taking Skald again and I do not seem to have that issue or even feel lacking in energy to go get a cup of coffee in the mornings.

Maximum appetite control? Negative. Nutrex states maximum appetite control on one hand but then in the "About" section of the TROOPs listing say it is "supposed to increase your body's temperature and raise your metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss." Those 2 (appetite control and raising your metabolism) seem contradictory to me. I will definitely say that my appetite was not suppressed. Even on a restricted calorie diet, I was always hungry and ready to eat which helps support the raising my metabolism claim, but why would I want that when I'm trying to shed fat and eat less foods?

Had trouble finding this anywhere as it does not seem to be widely available, released yet or out of stock everywhere. Prices I saw it for where it was available ranged from 59.99 - 69.99. I saw other prices for it from 29.99 - 39.99 but none of those websites had it in stock. At any of these prices especially the higher end prices I would have a hard time paying for this product when I know there are better more effective products on the shelf.

Side Effects

No negative side effects to report.

Conclusion

Decent product that hit in some areas but missed in others. I would have a hard time buying this again especially at the prices I found it in stock for.

• MarsheS
    December 1, 2016

Hello, Nice review Parasite. Only mistake I saw was that you said: ""I will definitely say that my appetite was SUPPRESSED."" And you probably meant your appetite was INCREASED because you mentioned that you were always hungry.

Unless I misunderstood what you meant to say, sorry if I did.

• Parasite
    December 1, 2016

Thanks, MarsheS! Good catch. I have made the edit.