Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Intense Reviews

By: Nutrex

Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate Intense is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Nutrex. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

6.4
5.8
Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
  December 28, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:

First, want to make a quick apology as I am a little late on this review. Going to catch up on a couple reviews today, fell behind with end of semester stuff, ACL reconstruction, holidays, etc. That being said, Here today to review Nutrex's fat burner Lipo 6 Black Intense Ultra Concentrate. Nutrex has several versions of this fat burner, His, Hers, Black, etc. and this one focused on delivering stimulants to help you burn some of that unwanted fat. Here's what I thought about it.

Attached the profile and as you can see, it's a prop blend. I feel this is very unfortunate, especially for a stimulant based formula as most of us want to know how much of that we're taking in. This is even more the case since the formula includes yohimbine and rauwolscine which quite a few people have a negative reaction to. As for me personally, I don't have side effects to these ingredients unless in extremely high doses so I don't mind that they are there, just would like to know much. Even the caffeine content isn't disclosed, of which there are two forms of andryhous and citrate. I do like multiple forms of caffeine as I like that extended release/clean aspect. The formula also includes teacrine and tyrosine for some focus/nootropic benefits and good old synephrine. Overall, a very stim packed profile without
A lot of information I would like to know.

No taste or mixing, small black capsules. For dosing, I have to agree with Parasite in his review as it's misleading. On the front of the box you have advertised one pill only, 60 capsules. However, in the directions, it says one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon. It does seem like they are wanting you to believe you will have a 60 day supply when really it's one pill at a time for a 30 day supply. Still, 30 day supplies are pretty standard so I'm not too upset. I will add though from everything I've read, yohimbine really only works when you're fasted/low carb so I always took in the morning first thing and in the afternoon a couple hours after a meal usually preworkout. I always go pretty low carb when cutting so this wasn't too bad for me.

The usual claims of intense energy, weight loss, appetite suppressant, thermogenic, focus etc. I'll review the effectiveness in terms of these categories.

Energy: This does provide good clean energy that lasts about 3-4 hours. I like that it's not a complete stim bomb that hits you really hard and then you crash. This was useful in helping me wake up and get motivated for the day and when taken before heading to the gym motivated me to get it done, work harder, boost the cardio. This is the best aspect of this product.

Appetite suppressant: For me, one of the most important aspects of a fat burner is appetite control as that's the most important factor in losing weight is keeping a caloric deficit. This did very little in that aspect. Slight decrease in hunger due to the stims, but that wore pretty quickly. Disappointing.

Thermogenics: Moderate increase here as during cardio I did sweat some more, but not that overall heat that some thermos give you.

Focus: Again, pretty disappointing as you you get that stim "high" for awhile, but I would like some more nootropics to give that laser focus and euphoric feeling during cutting to make it more tolerable.

Weight loss: I did lose some weight, which is nice, but my cardio and diet were in check. In fairness I wasn't expecting to have the lbs fly off as I'm pretty lean right now as I was cutting a lot for my wedding and in anticipation for my knee surgery.

Overall, a nice boost in stims but didn't help a lot in other categories I look for in a fat burner. Could be a nice pick me up for some beginners.

Lowest price I could find was $40 on DPS. For a 30 day supply and it's contents and effectiveness I feel the value for this is pretty low. Much better options out there at a lower price point.

Side Effects

No nausea, dizziness, etc from the yohimbine, but I am pretty tolerant.

Conclusion

Although marketed as intense and stronger than it really is, it could have a market for some just looking for some energy and stimulants. I'll be looking for a more well rounded product.

4.5
Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
  December 1, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:

My wife and I recently hire a "nutritionist" to help us lose some weight. I saw this posted about the same time and decided to pick it up to help with the weight loss. Not sure how much this helped as our diets were completely overhauled but I'm sure it contributed some to the decrease on the scale. Thanks to Nutrex for participating in the TROOPs program and sending this out.

Nutrex describes Lipo 6 - Ultra as "Our latest innovation takes fat burning to the absolute extreme. The all new Lipo-6 effects are absolutely INTENSE! They can be felt in minutes and are long-lasting. Just one single pill will give you the strongest, most comprehensive weight loss support, intense energy and maximum appetite control. With LIPO-6 BLACK INTENSE ULTRA CONCENTRATE we have pushed the envelope further than ever before!"

Nutrex markets Lipo 6 as an intense one pill only fat burner that takes fat burning to the absolute extreme. It is a powerful thermogenic metabolizer with intense energy and maximum appetite control. It is supposed to increase your body's temperature and raise your metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

One big 'ol fat prop blend of 653.5mg of 7 different ingredients. This normally does not bug me but there are 3 ingredients in here that I would prefer to see the individual doses. The first being the two types of caffeine (citrate and anhydrous). The second is the Yohimbine HCL. I tend to use a lot of caffeine so knowing how much is in here helps me know if I might want to have my morning cup of coffee or not or take another pill in the afternoon after my PWO wears off.

The other 4 ingredients in here are N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosene, Theacrine, Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium, and Rauwolscine.

Black capsules. No taste. No mixing. I took one pill in the morning on my work out days and that was it because I would down my PWO around noon on those days. On days I did cardio or did not go to the gym I took one pill when I woke up and a second pill sometime between 12-3 p.m.

This is advertised on the box as "one pill only" so I was thinking I was getting a 60 day supply, but I was wrong. Directions on the back state to take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon but to never exceed 2 pills a day. One pill may work for some folks but I feel the "one pill only" on the box is misleading.

This is the hard part for me. My diet changed fairly drastically about the time I started taking this that I am not sure how effective it was at helping me burn fat. I'm sure it contributed to some of the 14 lb. decrease I had over the 6 weeks. Could I say it was all this little black pill though? Probably not.

Did it work as a thermongenic? Definitely! Every time I took a pill I would notice my ears get a little hotter about 30 minutes to 1 hour later so I knew it was working in that department.

Did it provide me with intense energy? This one is debatable for me. On the one hand, it gave me a nice little pick me up for a couple of hours but once it wore off I would be back to the coffee machine. There were even times I still felt like I needed a cup of coffee even after a pill. Contrast that to know where I have started taking Skald again and I do not seem to have that issue or even feel lacking in energy to go get a cup of coffee in the mornings.

Maximum appetite control? Negative. Nutrex states maximum appetite control on one hand but then in the "About" section of the TROOPs listing say it is "supposed to increase your body's temperature and raise your metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss." Those 2 (appetite control and raising your metabolism) seem contradictory to me. I will definitely say that my appetite was not suppressed. Even on a restricted calorie diet, I was always hungry and ready to eat which helps support the raising my metabolism claim, but why would I want that when I'm trying to shed fat and eat less foods?

Had trouble finding this anywhere as it does not seem to be widely available, released yet or out of stock everywhere. Prices I saw it for where it was available ranged from 59.99 - 69.99. I saw other prices for it from 29.99 - 39.99 but none of those websites had it in stock. At any of these prices especially the higher end prices I would have a hard time paying for this product when I know there are better more effective products on the shelf.

Side Effects

No negative side effects to report.

Conclusion

Decent product that hit in some areas but missed in others. I would have a hard time buying this again especially at the prices I found it in stock for.