This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Outlift

Hemo-Rage Black Questions

By: Nutrex

PRICES
Check Amazon for Hemo-Rage Black:
PTfootball54

How much caffeine is in this?

September 22, 2011

i know that the ingredients are a proprtatary blend (sorry about the spelling), but does anyone know a general estimation about how much caffeine and other stims are in this product?

ANSWERS (4)

weastwind
Posted September 22, 2011

I am not sure but from what I heard this stuff is super potent in stims. But you are 16 and should not be taking this. But its your choice and if you want to try this go ahead and tell everybody your experience with it.
elirugger
Posted September 23, 2011

My best guess for at least the caffeine portion would probably be 100-200 mg of caffeine. As for other stimulants I'm not really sure.
PTfootball54
Posted September 23, 2011

thanks guys. And it actually its for my dad cuz he says that he never gets any energy from pre workouts and i told him about this stuff
Lcarbo76
Posted September 23, 2011

I don't know for sure. I have read somewhere that Ultra concentrate has the equivalent of 12-16 cups of coffee. Not sure if this is true. I do know this product doesn't give me bad jitters like other prew/k stims I have tried.