This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Anabol 5

Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Anabol-5 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Nutrex. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Anabol 5

Overall
Overall
  December 1, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
Ok. I used a whole bottle of this stuff so I'll write a review. The 12 week period suggested by this product isn't covered by the bottle. I've gone just over 4 weeks on the 120 cap bottle and have seen gains. I started out at a little under 12 Stone, I'm 29 years old, have dabbled in weights on and off for many years, never really gaining anything. I have gained 10vlbs of weight bringing me to 12 stone 10. I take a whey protein supplement 2 to 3 times a day and sometimes use Pump3d or Creatine Caps before workouts. I saw great gains in strength initially, and plateaued for a while. Now at week 5 I am starting to see gains again, possibly due to change in my routine (mixing up my routine). I have seen huge gains on my biceps where I previously had none. I haven't noticed side effects and libido is up and down (sometime raging rhinoceros, sometimes nothing) not anything different to normal I would say. I did get stomach cramps initially when taking this product but have not had this from 2-3weeks since starting. This is my first novice supplement and will continue for the 12 week period as I am seeing gains with relative safety as I am old! (no sides). Will keep you posted. the pills are weird. There is a yellow capsule encased in a clear capsule (2 stage). I have never gone over the specified dose (2 in the morning, two in the evening). The rating reflects my inability to compare to anything else as it's my first. Others may comment.

• LBXSH
    December 1, 2010

Great first review!

The only thing I am sure a lot of us would of like to seen is the full results of the recommended 12 weeks instead of reviewing it mid cycle. Just so we can see the full effects, whether they be good or bad.

Still a good review.