D-Aspartic Acid Reviews

By: NutraPlanet

D-Aspartic Acid is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by NutraPlanet. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

August 29, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Wicked Effective
  • Limbido Increase.
  • Bad Acne
This is nutraplanet.com own brand of DAA (d-aspartic acid) I got this for free when I ordered a pre-workout they have on clearance. This comes in powder form. Not sure if the pic they show on here is the same as what I got but my container I got is the stuff in the white container not black. This is the third different brand of straight DAA I have taken and know now for sure I respond very well to it.

Ingredients:
D-Aspartic Acid 3 grams

Price:
On nutraplanet.com they are selling this size container I got for $12.99 and you get 33 servings. I don't think that's to bad a price. They do have a larger size container for $29.99 and you get 166 servings which I think would be a little better deal to go with. When I ordered the pre-workout this came with on clearance price I got both for $11.88 which was a really good price for both items. Since then they have raised the price a dollar or so which is still a good price for both. If your going to get this DAA I would recommend getting it with the pre-workout it comes with instead of just buying this by itself because its a much better deal.

Dosing/Mixability
It says on the label there are 33 servings in this and it comes in powder form. I have to disagree that there are 33 servings in this. It has been just about a full month since I got this and started taking it and I am all ready out of it. I came close to a full month of this not 33 days like it says it has. When I first got this I tried taking it before my workout a few times with my pre-workout. When I did this I got a little bit of upset stomach so I changed it up and decided to take it in the morning instead. I think it was just to much to take all at once with my pre-workout which gave me a little bit of upset stomach. Why this happened I don't know because I never had any issues when I took the powder D-Pol with my pre-workout. I only took 1 scoop each day.

Like all DAA powder it does not mix well at all in liquid. To many little pieces that get stuck on the side of your shaker cup and on the bottom of it. Just add a little more water and swish it around and then down it right away.

Taste:
Like I said this came in powder form. This was a plain powder with no added flavor to it. I never really had anything to mix this with for awhile so I would take it straight up and then try to wash it down right away with water. I don't recommend doing this if you don't have to. It had a really bad sour taste to it and left a bad after taste in my month if you did not wash it down with enough water. Since the powder is not flavored I would rather take this in pill form. After awhile I was finally able to mix this with Lecheek Nutrition new product Ripped ***tail I won and that helped a lot. If you can take this with your pre-workout I would recommend doing so or you can take with this juice also. Just don't mix it with straight water because it will taste really bad.

It has been almost three months since I have last took any kind of test booster so I was ready for this. I noticed pretty much right away after about a week of being on this I could really start to feel the effects of this starting to work. I noticed my lifts started going up right away and my strength levels went up a lot also. Before I started taking this I had been on my first ever fat burner and had lost a lot of my strength on my lifts and some size. This product really helped me regain quickly a lot of my strength I had lost from being on the fat burner. I felt this really helped lean me out more and give me a little more fullness in my muscles. I did get some increases in my limbido and felt a little more hardness and some better feelings at times. The only real side effects I got from this was lot of breaking out of acne. It was really weird some of the places I got the acne in. I feel that when I break out a lot more in acne it means the product is working better in me because it is increasing my testosterone levels which is causing me more acne. Also I notice a little more swelling in my chest which they refer to as B**** tits because of estrogen build up. To help with this I try and take an AI Product with my test booster. I stacked this with Lecheek AD-3 which worked really good with this. My limbeto

Overall:
For a cheap DAA powder this was pretty good. It worked good for me and was happy with it. If your looking for a cheap DAA I would recommend this but I feel there are some better deals on DAA you can get instead of this which will have a lot more servings. I just wish I got the full 33 servings this said it had in it. This is one of the problems with powder DAA you don't always get the full amount of servings it seems like. You need to make sure you level off each scoop you take if you want to get the full amount of servings in this. I know that not everyone repsonds as well to strait DAA but for me it worked pretty good and I responded really well to it.

December 2, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Wicked Effective
I ran this for 4 weeks about 2 months ago, and am going to cycle again soon. Clean diet, lifted 2 days a week for around 120-140 minutes, full body. I know, I'm only 18, but hey I just wanted to try this stuf to see how effective it would be on me.
Taste: 4/10
I do not mix this with water or juice, or cap it. I just down the powder then swish it around with some water. The taste is kind of nasty. Its very sour, and taste almost like lemons, but then it gets stuck on your teeth sometimes so you just need to swich a lot of water with it.
WOW. This stuff blew me away. I took 3g a day each morning with my breakfast. It takes around 2 weeks for these Test Bossters to kick in, and when it did, boy was I happy. Before I starte using this stuff, I could only Military Press 115 3x. After my 4 week cycle, I was doing 125 8x and 135 2x. I could not believe it myself. I started crush my bicep routine. I was doing 50lb dumbells concentration curls, and by week 3 on DAA, I was doing 55lb 8x. Weights felt lighter than they did before. Currently, I am putting up 220 on bench press, and when I run another cycle of this around December 8th, by my 2nd or 3rd week, I'll probably crush that.
It cost me $13 for a 100g container. To me, that is an insane value, and NutraPlanet always has incredible prices anyways, especially on their brands, which are great, as well. The 500g container is only like 25 or 30 bucks, which proportionally is great compared to the 100g container, too. 2 day shipping was only 7 dollars, which is great compared to other sites.
Great value, and really effective. Good shipping from Nutraplanet, too. If I am 18 and this stuffed worked for me, imagine how it should work on 30+ guys. Bottom Line: This stuff blew me away, and hopefully, it will blow you away too. Nutraplanet is a trustworthy company, and if you shop with thier brands, you can save youself tons of money. LOVE THIS STUFF!