L-Glutamine Powder Reviews

By: NutraKey

L-Glutamine Powder is a Glutamine Supplement manufactured by NutraKey. It contains glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue; It helps support lean muscle gain.

Overall
Overall
  June 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Immune Health
  • Good Recovery
    First off I want to thank NutraKey for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. I always like to supplement glutamine from time to time and know it works when I have used it. I use to think glutamine was not that important to take all the time but my thinking on that is changing a little and feel it is more important than I thought. If I am able to I would like to keep this in my stack of supplements that I use all the time.

Ingredients:
    Nothing real special with this. You get 5000mg of glutamine (HPLC 99.9% Pure). I also like that there is no added fillers or any other unwanted stuff in here you don't need.

Value:
    I had the 300g size container which has 60 servings in it. The cheapest I could find this size container was on lockoutsupplements.com for $17.09. I don't think that is to bad a price for a product like this. Depending on how you dose this it may drop the value a little but since I mostly did only one scoop most of the time the value is just fine for me.

Taste:
    This comes in a plain unflavored powder. Mixed great in my protein or what ever flavored drink I mixed it with and pretty much had no added taste to it at all which is nice. I have been noticing a lot lately that a lot of unflavored powders I have been taking lately of different products have had not so good taste to them but with this was just fine.

Mixing/Dosing:
    Had no issues at all with it mixing. Dosing is pretty simple. You get a total of 60 servings in the size container I had. For me I normally used just one scoop after my workout with my protein and there were a few times I would take another scoop before bed with my protein if I felt I needed a little extra recovery. They have listed in the ingredient profile (which you can look at) how they recommend you dose this and I am fine with how they suggest you dose it but I never felt the need to do that but could have very easily done that.

Glutamine is one of those products I have never really felt the need to take all the time. Well as of lately my thinking on this has changed some. I know when I have not been on glutamine for awhile and start using it again I really start to notice a big difference. The one thing I start to notice every time I start using glutamine again is that my strength gains start to go up a little and they did with this product. Any kind of strength gains I can get is always nice to have. Also I noticed my recovery was a bit better and felt a lot less soreness. This is suppose to help more with muscle breakdown and tissue repair. Also this helps with cell growth and protein synthesis. I also think glutamine helps you more at preventing any little unwanted nagging injuries and any unwanted immune system issues which is nice. I seemed to feel a lot better overall when I was on this and a bit more healthier. They claim with glutamine it helps aid in recovery, lean muscle mass, and helps with your immune system. I feel those claims where met very well with this product. I did notice as of lately I was starting to look a little more leaner and more muscular so I know this had to be helping some since that was one of the claims this is suppose to do. The reason I say that is because I was still keeping my same diet and not really changing anything up and noticed the difference and how I looked more leaner. Here is a little something I found on their website that gave me another reason why I really liked this product even more so. " Glutamine powder by NutraKey has been specially formulated for maximum absorption and bioavailability throughout your body. This means that scoop-for-scoop, more of the glutamine you consume will actually be processed and used by your body to help protect muscle and increase growth" I think by them doing this with this product only helps make it that much better of a product and glad to see they are doing that with this product.

Side Effects:
    Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
    This I feel was a very solid product that really works. I think from now on I am going to try and add glutamine more to my regular supplementing because of what all it does. I would highly recommend this product if your looking for a good glutamine product to try and it's priced fairly decent for what you get. With as hard and heavy as I have been lifting lately this has been a life safer on my body and aided me in a lot better recovery and made me feel overall that much better. This is a product I would for sure use again. With the way this company makes their products and tries to go more natural with their products and they work has made me like this company even more so and would recommend people give their other products a try. Again I want to give a big shout out to NutraKey for letting me try this product.

• workoutguru
      June 23, 2016

In the ingredient profile I posted I had the powder form not capsules. I tried to delete the profile for the capsules but I see it still posted it.