Innoflex Reviews

By: NutraKey

Innoflex is a Joint Support Product manufactured by NutraKey. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

Overall
Overall
9.5
9.5
  July 10, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Doses
  • Takes About 14 Days Before You Start Noticing It's Efects

I'm a 39 year old gym rat who goes and hits the weights 5 times a week. On top of that I play soccer (football) as often as I could. I noticed my knees hurt especially after playing from all the twisting and turning. My rotary cups would also give me grief after my chest day. It seems like I was getting a lot more pain everywhere ... I finally decided to invest in joint support when I started taking a PCT and it suggested to do so since it causes dryness and would have my joints hurt even more ... I decided on this product since it offered a lot for the money ... I'm on my second tube with the third already waiting to be opened.

This ingredient profile has everything you would need to help out your joints.

Glucosamine Sulfate 1.5 Grams - The cornerstone of joint supplementation ... it is what cartilage is made from. Clinically dosed.
Chondroitin Sulfate 1.2 Grams - Another compound that build cartilage that you would need and it's clinically dosed here.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 2 Grams - There is a lot to say about this ingredient but I would bore you to death. Overall in the case of joints it's anti-inflammatory so it will help to bring those joint's down after a workout. The 2 grams should be enough.

After the good stuff you have some additional as they call it "Collagen Complex" to support the three main ingredients.

Collagen 5 Grams - This is the grease between our joints. This will help your joints to stop tearing into each other and cause the pain you experience after or even during a workout. 5 grams is the minimum recommended dose ...

Hyaluronic Acid 25 mg - A molecule in your body that acts like a cushion for your joints because it binds with water. The suggested dosage is 100 to 200 so this is slightly under dosed.

L-Proline 1 Gram - This amino is already abundant but if you supplement it could help with joints and skin. Suggested dose is from 500 mg to 1 gram of this amino acid so the amount in this product is great.

L-Lysine 375 mg - This amino acid for the benefit of joints is used by the body to create collagen. The standard recommendation is 1 gram a day so what is offered here is a bit low.

Vitamin-C 100mg (170%) - Vitamin C is what Glycin, Proline and Lycine use to create collagen and cartilage ...

Calcium 150mg (15%) - The building block of our bones

Magnesium 50 mg (15%) - Magnesium is the mineral that will help your bones stay strong.

I take one scoop of this and put in a tall glass with water. I stir for a while until everything is broken down and drink it. The taste is ok nothing wow and nothing that would make me turn away from drinking it.

I need to stress that it will take some time for this product to be effective. Just like any other joint support supplement you need to be patient. Don't think that when you are half done with the tube it's not working and you stop taking it. You need to be patient and you need to be consistent if you want to help out your joints. I'm personally almost done with my second tube and my joints are not bothering me at all. I did not experience anything different when I started taking PCT. The fish oil alone might help you, but to feel good and be focused on growth of you muscles and not growth on your pain, than you need to add a join supplement to your regime. This product does it for me ... I can play soccer (football) and not hurt the next day. I can do heavy chest lifts and not feel my rotator cuffs. I know how bad joint pain can be so I'm actually willingly dishing out my money on this product to feel "good". I don't hear my knees cracking when I warm up for a game like it did before. I think it helped me with my Tennis elbow because it didn't last as long as I think it would. I imagine that all the anti-inflammatory ingredients just overall help me cope better and heal faster.

The price varies on Amazon for me ... usually it's under 20$ ... I recently bought my third tube for 17$ which makes it .56 cents a serving. That's not cheap but I prefer that over the pain. Some things are just worth paying for and in this product I get a lot of support for my joints, cartilage and lubrication. The top contender currently on SR does not have as much of the ingredients and is definitely much more expensive. The only thing that beats this product is the companies name that backs it up.

Side Effects

There is none to think of. I think over all this is a must have. If you ever went through joint pain you probably will not think twice about getting a supplement and this one is not that expensive.

Conclusion

For the price and the ingredient profile this is a no-brainer for joint support. I personally think it should be number 1 because it's just got more for the money. I also think that since the product is in a powder format it's even a better option. I'm really tired personally of all the pills i have to take. The other consideration is if you have any other unflavored supplement in a powder format (hint. creatine) you can always add it to this serving for an ok flavor. So, to sum it up ... go to Amazon, buy this product, take it consistently for 14 days or so and after that you will start remembering what it's like to feel young again.

July 6, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Doses
  • Taste Great
  • Takes About 14 Days Before You Start Noticing It's Efects
I want to thank the guys at NutraKey for hooking me up with this product. I had never heard of this company before until I came across the reviews for this product on here. I had been looking for another good joint product to try and came across this product and thought it looked pretty good from the ingredient profile and the reviews on here were good also. From what I saw on their website this company looks like they have a lot of really good products they make.

Ingredients:

L-Proline 1000mg
L-Lysine 375mg

Other Ingredients:
NAT Lemon Flavors, NAT Lime Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose

It is nice to see that everything in here is clinically dosed and they back up their ingredients by science so you know they will work. The one complaint I have is the MSM is under dosed. Should be around 4000mg to be more effective. Here are some things it says on the label this will do
Supports healthy joints & cartilage
Promote Lubrication for joint comfort
Stimulate the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, Important for tissue growth, regeneration & healing
Easy absorption / high bioavailability

This seemed pretty complete for ingredients wise in a joint product and it seemed to do what I wanted it to do.

Value:
You can find this around the low $20 range. lockoutsupplements.com has this for $21.24 which is the cheapest I could find it. For 30 servings I think that is a good price for a joint product like this. This comes out to like .70 a serving.

Taste:
This comes in one flavor Lemon Lime. Usually most companies do a pretty good job I think with this flavor and don't screw it up to much. This flavor is usually either real strong or real light on taste. This I thought was good but did have a little bit of a weird after taste to it. It nothing you will dread drinking but it is a little noticeable. I would like to see them come out with another flavor.

Mixing/Dosing:
For the most part this stuff seems to mix fairly well. You will get a lot of foam from this when mixed and that is because of the collagen they put in here. You will only need 1 scoop and you get 30 servings.

There were a few trouble areas I was dealing with and I was really hoping this would help relieve some of the pain I was dealing with in those areas. I don't feel this totally took all my pain away in some of those areas but I do think it really helped reduce a lot of the pain though to where I could lift a lot heavier than I had been normally doing. I feel this really helped loosen up my joints a bit more on my left shoulder. My knees seemed to feel a lot better when I would work my legs. I have been dealing with a little bit of an elbow issue in my left elbow. I have what they call golfer's elbow and it can be very painful if it really flairs up a lot. Thankfully I don't have to much of a problem with it and right now it only seems to bother me a little bit when I work triceps. After they get more loosened up then it does not hurt as much.

It does say on the label it can take up for 14 days to start noticing comfort in your joints and I feel it took about that long to really start noticing anything from this. I have tried other joint products before and could notice the effects from it right away and wish this could start working a little sooner. When you start to notice this working for you it works great. Like I said above when I was on this I was lifting a lot heavier than I normally do and could do it without much discomfort in my joints which was nice. I think by the time I was finished with this product is when it was really starting to work good for me and feel you will need to run two tubs of this back to back if you really want to get a lot more out of this product. I would really like to see them come out with a larger size tub with say 60 servings instead of 30 because I think you need a full two months really get the full benefit from this product. I know after about a week of being on this my joints started to bother me a little bit again and feel if I was still on this I would not be dealing with this.Side Effects:
I did notice a little bit of side effects from this. I did get a little bit of upset stomach in the mornings when I would take this on an empty stomach. There were a lot of times I would take this right before I would go to work and usually I don't eat before I go to work. I would say if you to take this in the morning you will want to eat some food with it.

Overall:
I was rather pleasured with this product. I felt this did a lot of really good things for me. I feel this was one of the better joint products I have tried. This was the first joint product I have tried that is in powder form instead of pills. If your in the need of a good joint product I would recommend giving this a try. This is a fairly cheap joint product that works really good. I really wish I had another container of this and I know that if I am in the need again for another joint product this is one I would for sure use again.

May 15, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Doses
  • Only One Flavor

Got a jug of this from a friend that had about 25 serving left and then purchased another of my own about 3 weeks in. I was getting ready to switch from a hypertrophy style training to a lot of strength training. My joints and ligaments were already aching and bothering me so I decided to give this a try before I added any extra stress with the heavy weights.

The ingredient profile looks pretty good to me, pretty much everything you would want in a joint support. I would maybe add a little more MSM but this profile is pretty complete and does what its supposed to at least for me anyways.

Amount Per Serving

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg
Hyaluronic Acid 25 mg
L-Proline 1000 mg
L-Lysine 375 mg

Taste- was a little weird here, but one of the better tasting joint supps ive tried that were powder. Lemon Lime is the only flavor they have and its just a little off, cant really describe it, not bad but not something you will look forward to everyday. Mix with cold water or the taste gets worse.

Mixability- Not much of a problem here on a couple occasions there would be a small amount of grit at the bottom but a couple swirls and it would mix up good enough to drink

Dosing-1 scoop before meals or in between or best absorbtion

My joints were grinding and creaking when I started taking this. Some pain in elbows and wrist when curling. On the label it said allow 2 weeks for results to start to show I noticed a pretty good difference on day 10 I think, maybe it was just placebo that early because ive read most joint supps take a bit longer to saturate and make a difference. Regardless I noticed improvement fairly quickly and by the time I finished my 2nd jug the pain was gone and I only notice a grind or creak in certain positions.

I value this pretty good at around $20-$22 you get 30 servings for under a $1 a day because you only need 1 scoop. If it works and I can get a months worth for 20 bucks ill go with that everytime.

Side Effects

I don't know if it had anything to do with the sup because I also changed up my diet a little but I developed some pretty serious gas other than that no sides to report

Conclusion

I would defiantly buy this again and I have recommended it to a few different people. The only other joint sup I have found that really works well costs a good $15 more than this so I think I will stick with this for now just wish they would add a few flavors and maybe a bigger size.

August 6, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Doses
  • Taste Great
  • Mixes Well
  • Only In Powder Form
All right today we have a new supplement from a fairly new company called Nutrakey Innoflex.
This company is based in Daytona Beach FL. They use no fillers or additives. They back everything they produce with science and research,the entire line of supplements is formulated
with pharmaceutical grade powders and all organic naturals when applicable.

Well lets get to it.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 2000 mg -
L-Proline 1000 mg -
Collagen 5000 mg -
Hyaluronic Acid 25 mg -

Now if you will look everything is dosed at clinically proven doses, except for the MSM which should be around 4000mg from what I have read. But everything here is dosed at effective ranges. Here is what Nutrakey has to say about this product. Copy and paste.

The ingredients in Innoflex can strengthen joint tissues and improve flexibility. collagen production decreases significantly with age and is the source of a number of serious degenerative diseases. Research shows healthy collagen production can be sustained through supplementing and healthy diet habits. Key structural components play an important role in cartilage maintenance. Glucosamine is an amino sugar that is used for healthy joint structures. Chondroitin is naturally found in cartilage, tenodns, and ligaments where it binds to proteins like collagen & elastin. MSM is one of the major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans. Glycosaminoglycans are key structural components in cartilage that play an important role in the maintenance of joint cartilage.

Taste 9
At the time of me testing this it only came in Lemon lime, now I like this flavor but its a flavor that can be screwed up easy too. Either not enough of something or too much of something else. Either way they really did great with this. It was clean and crisp. I mixed it with other pre workouts I had and never had a issue. This alone was pretty nice for me.

Mixing 9
It has a bit of foaming on top , but this is from the collagen , so if it is from a effective ingredient causing it, I can live with it. But put this in a blender bottle and some water and a few shakes and its done. Very little left on bottom. Overall I was really pleased on this.

Effectiveness 8.5
Yea it works. Now I had taken the Nutrabio extreme joint the month before and had some relief but I was hurting and aching again by the time this arrived. I started this and it took about a week before I was noticing anything, but I started to slowly feel my knees loosen up. My right shoulder this constantly reminding me that I am getting older was feeling nice and loose as well . About halfway into this tub I really noticed that I was feeling pretty dang good. Getting in and out of the truck at work was a heck of a lot easier, I was even jumping out of it with no issues which is something I had not done in a long time. Now I was not trying to push real heavy weights at the gym during this product, which is normally when my body tries to fall apart. But I will say that without a doubt that this stuff really worked and I will try it again.

Value 9
This on their site is 42 bucks , but I did a quick search on Google and found it for 17 bucks! and another for like 25 -27. Which is where I would expect it to be. Now if you are like me when you ache all the time you are almost willing to pay whatever to feel relief at times so I feel this is a great value.

Overall 9
Overall this is a really great product and it has intrigued me to look at some of the other things they provide. I have my eye on several others they make. I do like they are brand that does not use fillers and additives. I would like to see this as a pill version , just for an added option. Thanks again Nutrakey .