(Better than 60% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Antler Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by NutraKey. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

Overall
Overall
  July 22, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Some Strength Gains
    I want to thank the guys at NutraKey for letting me have the chance to try a few of their products. This is the first test booster I have taken in a long time and thought I would give it a try. I am usually not into test booster to much because I have a real issue with breaking out so bad with acne and really dislike that a lot. I told them my issue with breaking out so bad with acne and said they would be willing to throw in their product DIM you can stack with this which would help reduce some of the side effects. My review for DIM will come soon after I finish this review.

Ingredients:

Maca Root
    Yohimbe HCL
    Epimedium Sagittatum
    D-Aspartic Acid

Not a real lot for ingredients but as long as they work and are dosed correctly it's ok. Not a fan of the prop blend and wish they would give you a better break down of each ingredients and how much your getting. It does look to be a little under dosed but not to bad. I was reading that when they make their products they like to focus on providing clean, quality products and they use pharmaceutical grade or organic ingredients.

I see they put in here New Zealand red deer antler extract but was not really sure what this was and what it was suppose to do. I found on their website what this is and does so I copied off their website what this is. Specifically New Zealand Red Deer Antler Velvet grows naturally on the antlers of Red Deer, is shed and re-grown every year. The extract can be collected naturally with no harm to the animal. Antler extract is very rich in vitamins, minerals, and Insulin Like Growth Factors (IGF). Studies have shown Red Deer Antler is supported to improve strength, endurance, immune system function, counter the effects of stress, and promote faster recovery times.

Value:
    The cheapest I could find this was on dpsnutrition.net for $24.35. I don't think that is to bad a value for a test booster like this. This will last you a month.

Taste:
    No taste since this is in pill form.

Mixing/Dosing
    Nothing to mix. There are 120 capsules and it says on the label to take 2 pills twice a day. They say start out in the morning with 2 pills and them 2 more pills later in the afternoon. That is how I dosed this and it seemed to work pretty good that way.

It says on the label this will help with
    Testosterone booster
    Increase Energy, Endurance, & Stamina
    Support Lean, Hard, Muscular Look
    Simulate Sexual Drive & Sense of Well-Being
    Elevate Growth Hormone Levels.
    I feel this did most everything it says it will do.

Like I said above this was my first test booster I have taken in a really long time. I do really enjoy test booster but really dislike the horrible acne I get all the time from them which is why I don't use them much. Not long after I started taking this I could all ready start to see some good results starting to happen. My lifts all started to go up a bit and I got some strength gains maybe not to the point I would have liked but there were noticeable. I felt a lot more fullness in my muscles and looked more vascular at times. I could tell after being on this for awhile I was looking a bit more leaner and there was a little more cut in my muscles. I felt my energy levels were increased and I could push it a little harder and longer. I noticed this really helped increased my libido a lot and it was crazy. It does say on the bottle to take 40-60mins before sexual activity for added performance and I believe it will really help you with that a lot. This is one part of the product that really impressed me a lot. I find that one of the ways to know if a test booster is working is by the level of aggression you get from it and I did notice a bit of an increase in my aggression which was nice so I could push harder. I noticed that when I took this my body temp went up a bit and I would always sweat a lot more. When I would take this I just felt better all around.

Side Effects:
    Thankfully very little acne I got from this. I believe that was mainly due to the product DIM I was taking with this.

Overall:
    I really enjoyed this product and after taking it made me have a more interest in wanting to use test boosters again. I felt I got some good results from this and it made me feel a lot better while working out. I feel this is a decent product for what it does and would be more than will to use it again. Not the best out there but one of the better ones I have tried. I would recommend giving this a try if your in the need of a test booster. If you do take this I would recommend you add their product DIM with this because it will only help you more and help reduce some of your side effects.

Other Prices: