6.7

(Better than 12% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

TestMax 150ct is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Nutraceutical Innovations. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
3.5
  August 16, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Proprietary Blend
    • No Alpha Feeling
    • I Felt Nothing
    • No Composition Change

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    As a Natty lifter I love me some test boosters. I had seen some mostly positive reviews on Nutraceutical Innovations products and decided to give them a shot. Thanks Nutraceutical Innovations for letting me try TestMax. Also a thank you to SR.com for everything they do on a day to day basis. I don't like to give bad reviews but unfortunately this product did not work for me.

A side Note, I wanted to apologize to SR and Nutraceutical Innovations because it has taken me a long time to post this review.

This has the potential to be a great Test booster as it has some great ingredients for example, tribulus terrestris, d-aspartic acid, Maca Root extract. I have taken D-Pol before so I thought this would be nice to see what DAA, TT and Maca could do. I think if they got rid of the proprietary blend and clinically dose most of the ingredients it would be a lot more effective.

No taste or Mixability issues as these are capsules. Dosing is very simple 5 capsules before bed.

Well what can I say, nothing really I literally did not feel anything or see anything. I am not saying that this product will not work for you, who knows it might. All I know is that it did not work for me; I really wanted this to work. The first week I did not expect anything as it is the norm with test boosters and even DAA. By the second week I was telling myself hey this stuff should be kicking in any day now. Week 3 and 4 roll by and none of the effects of a test booster where even present. I didn't even see any body composition changes.

I am not going to give this a good value because it did not work for me! It is also on the expensive side even if it were to work for you.

Side Effects

None at all!!!!

Conclusion

I think that Nutraceutical Innovations would have a good product if they got rid of the proprietary blend and clinically dosed the majority of the ingredients. Again I had really high hopes for TestMax, and unfortunately it let me down. I am pretty bummed as this is my first bad review, but some supplements just don't work for everyone.

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

Overall
    Overall
    6.8
    5.9
      August 11, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Incredible Libido Boost
    • Strength Increase
    • Proprietary Blend
    • Not Much Composition Change
    • No Alpha Feeling
    I admit, I've never been a fan of natural Test Boosters. I've taken several throughout the years but they're not something I consider a staple supplement. What I have come to expect while taking them is increased strength, a mild leaning effect, a "short fuse" or irritability, and some boost in libido. Always a good time, but the effects are short lived. This came up on the Trooper dashboard so I figured I'd give it a whirl. Big thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for making this available to the TRooper reviewers, and HUGE apologies on my part for taking so long to post this!

PROFILE-8
    The other Test Boosters I've taken were based off Tribulus, or DAA. This one has 'em both! The 2950mg TestMax Amplified Blend has the aforementioned, as well as Epimedium (also known as Horny Goat Weed WAIT WHAT?) Fenugreek (which has awhole slew of benifits, too many to list here but the manly/macho benefit is increased sperm count) Saw Palmetto (libido and prostate health), and (one of my favorites) Maca Root. The Tribulus DAA and Maca Root sold me. Obviously, you're not getting the clinical doses of some or all of the ingredients, but hey, it still is a packed pill.

Dosing is very simple, 5 pills a day before bedtime. The pills are small and easy to swallow, so this isn't much of a chore.

EFFECTIVENESS-7
    Like all test boosters, this takes about a week to kick in. what was surprising, is my attitude didn't change and I didn't get moody, like I usually do with test boosters. My strength and stamina in the gym improved pretty nice, but, not quiet on the level as a hormonal product. What did kick in like gangbusters was the increase in libido. Imagine a horny teenager on prom night! I was actually impressed at this aspect. I'm not sure how much Maca Root is in the blend, but I feel it, combined with the other ingredients, worked real well in this regard. Strength increased each week, at last to me the weights got lighter. I didn't set any PR's but I wasn't trying to. At the end of the bottle I was stronger, was catching random wood, pitching tents, and still had no bitchy attitude (compared to some other test boosters I've tried). Fun times! Unfortunately, I experienced no leaning effect effects or increase in muscle size. I didn't gain or lose any weight taking this.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
    Random wood!! I don't really consider it a side effect, but just be warned. Also, be prepared to explain a massive Tent Pole every morning! There's really not much bad to say about taking this No insomnia, sweats, stomach or digestion issues, or much else I can say badly about this. I didn't even get acne! No butt attitude either.

VALUE-5.9
    I only found this on their website, and itll run ya 36 and some change. just a tad pricey, but it did put the lead in yer pencil. and there are more expensive options that don't make you feel as warm and fuzzy.

OVERALL-6.7
    this was a fun one to take, and although it was a little on the pricey side, I think this would be great during PCT to get your libido back in gear. Some good strength increase, but I personally didn't notice any body composition changes. Would i personally recommend it? Well, I usually don't recommend test boosters but if someone I knew had his mind made up, I'd definitely tell him to give this a shot. If a buddy wanted to layeth the SmackDown in bed, I'd TOTALLY recommend this!

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

July 24, 2016

• Proprietary Blend

I've done quite a few reviews for Nutraceutical Innovations seeing mixed results. As I'm getting older in age I'm researching and using more Natural Test Boosters as I have low T levels. When this became available I decided to grab it and give it a run and see what happens. During the duration of this review I was training 5-6 days a week focusing on hypertrophy training all while on a strict diet.

The first thing I noticed about the ingredient profile was the proprietary blend of TestMax ingredients. Most of the ingredients are common in most test boosting supplements however you have no idea what the dosages are. In total there is 2950mg divided into 7 main ingredients to include DAA, Trbulus Terrestris and others. Just my thought but it seems like these dosages are on the low side among these ingredients. One positive is the use of TetraSorb delivery which allows for enhanced absorption of the capsules.

One of the ingredients may not be common to some so I'll go over it.

Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid: (Dehydroabietic Acid/DHAA) is basically an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) that helps boost T levels.

As these are in capsule form there is no taste or mixability to judge. The dosing protocol is pretty easy to follow - Take 5 capsules (one serving) before going to bed.

In terms of effectiveness I'll use different categories and judge them based on effectiveness.

Libido 7/10 - I noticed an increase in libido but nothing crazy like some other T products I've used.

Strength 7/10 - There were strength gainz associated with TestMax there was an increase in my big 3 lifts of about 5-10lbs in 30 days.

Hardness/Vascularity 7.5/10 - I'm not talking about the hardness downstairs lol, I did notice my physique looking a bit leaner and my veins were popping out a bit more than usual.

Aggression 5/10 - Although my libido was slightly heightened I didn't really notice an increase in aggression inside or outside the gym.

I found bottles of TestMax 150ct for around $30 for 30 servings (150 capsules). For around $1 a serving this is a good deal if your looking to cycle this for 4 or 8 weeks. Compared to other natural testosterone boosters this is reasonably priced.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I found Nutraceutical Innovations TestMax 150ct to be an average natural testosterone booster. There weren't any earth shattering gainz in strength or muscle but must say it did work as my libido was slightly heightened. I do believe some of the ingredients are underdosed since this is a prop blend using key ingredients that should be dosed much higher than the total 2950mg blend. Once again I want to thank Nutraceutical Innovations for participating in the SR Troop Program.