Ranks #10 (better than 90%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

BURN Xtreme 60ct is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Nutraceutical Innovations. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

July 26, 2016

• Prop Blend
what's up SR nation, today I want to review yet another fatburner but this time we have some solid potential! the product is burn Xtream and it is produced by nutraceutical innovations. most Fat burners are just loaded with caffeine or some form of mood enhancement compound to keep you happy since your cutting your macro intake down. this product seemed to deliver on both accounts and I can't wait to tell you more, so follow me and lets review!

Dosage 8/10

FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! in all seriousness it is crucial to follow directions on products like this. here is a small belief I have on fat burners, The reason all the fun things have been removed(ephedrine, PH's, DMAA, ect...) is from ignorant consumers not following directions and getting hurt! if you simply take the recommended dosage of 1 pill before breakfast and 1 before lunch for 1 week to assess tolerance, then 2 in the am and 1 in the afternoon we may have the great products of years past to this date. sorry for the rant but all i'm trying to say is FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURE DIRECTIONS!

Effectiveness 7/10

Overall this product delivered what I anticipated. it was very stim heavy and it partially curbed my appetite while helping me remain in a positive focused mood. I enjoyed the stim rush that seemed to last quite awhile the focus was on point with a mid-grade pre-workout and the mood enhancement was a fine plus. when checking the content list a seasoned supplement user can pick out the worth while compounds the only downfall is they ARE ALL IN ONE HAPPY BLEND!

While on this product with a small calorie cut back and moderate cardio increase I lost a total of 5lbs and 1.0%bf not a lot but enough to say it aided in something. I feel like I could have lost more pounds if I truly cut the cal and trained like a monsta. Effectivness delivered what I hoped it would overall.
The thermos effects were present the entire run which is nice to have on a product that actually claims to have thermogenic properties. As stated the total weight loss was 5lbs and I wish it was all pure fat but I assume it was some water and maybe 1-2lbs BF. either way I think this is a good product in todays fat burner category.

Value 7/10

this product performed as well as I anticipated which is a plus on a skeptical product like a fat burner. nothing beats good old fashion diet and exercise which is key but for around .90cents a serving this is a great aid. this product comes in around 34.99 this is a fair price.

--- content 7/10---

if it didn't work well the blends kill it but this product did deliver on its claims so I will not complain

Overall this is an easy product to take, just follow the directions they are there for a reason. it is a fairly effective product that will AID in fat loss but there is no magic pills and it is not DNP or Clenbuteral or even Ephedrine, but it worked well. it compares to other high end products like pyroxamine and ripped cocktail in ways of thermogenic. the value is fair for what it delivered no complaints other then the Blends.

great product and if I decide to cut with an over the counter product I would consider it again

-k-

July 19, 2016

• Dosing Issues
  • Maybe Too Strong
OK, it's time for another review. This time, it's Nutraceutical Innovations Burn Xtreme. I have tried a bunch of thermos/fat burners, and I was curious to see how this stacked up against the competition. Many thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for supporting the TROOPS.

Burn Xtreme contains a proprietary blend (Burn Xtreme Blend). I'm not really a big fan of prop blends, and the only amount disclosed on the label is 300 mg of caffeine anhydrous. Other ingredients, such as Yohimbe Bark Extract, Beta-Phenethylamine, Methylsynephrine HCL (they've got balls; I hear the FDA is trying to ban this ingredient), N-Methyl-2-Phenylethylamine HCL, Calyctomine HCL, L-Dopa, Siberian Ginseng extract, Citrus Auratrium extract, and Hordenine HCL, are hidden in a blend--an effective blend, but hidden nonetheless. All of these ingredients are packed into one capsule, meaning this is some strong stuff!

The label says take 3 capsules per day spread 6-8 hours apart. Personally, I think 3 might be overkill; I chose to go with two caps per day.

Did I mention that this is some strong stuff? I consider myself pretty tolerant to stimulants, but Burn Xtreme really packs a powerful punch! A perfect description to the stimulant effect in two words: holy sh*t!

Appetite Suppression: Burn Xtreme did a pretty impressive job keeping my appetite in check. For the first two weeks on this, I had to actually force myself to eat. The effects were slightly less pronounced during the following weeks, but it was still pretty effective.

Energy/Mental Focus: I must say that I was alert and in a fairly good mood usually after my first dose. It's a good way to start your day.

Thermogenic Effect: This definitely turned up my internal furnace. I had beads of sweat on my head at random times during the day, and they keep the AC in my office at around 69 degrees.

Fat Burning: Not bad at all--I lost around 6 pounds and tightened up a little.

$35.99 for 90 servings equals less than 40 cents per serving. This is a great value in my book, especially since it works and works well.

Side Effects

As I stated, this is a very potent fat burner/stimulant combination. Unless you are extremely tolerant to stims, I would advise against taking more than 2 caps per day. It WILL give you the jitters at 3 a day.

Conclusion

Nutraceutical Innovations has a winner with Burn Xtreme. Many companies are watering down their fat burners because of the FDA trying to bring the hammer down, but NI seems to be thumbing their noses at the FDA by packing a bunch of powerful ingredients into a each capsule and telling buyers to have at it. I'm impressed. I only wish they would have disclosed the amounts of all the ingredients.

July 1, 2016

• Maybe Too Strong
  • Can Hinder Sleep
Alright guys with my fat butt trying to loose a few extra lbs I thought it would be wise to try this new fat burner out and see whats up.
Not even sure how to explain just how strong this stuff is. Because it's stronger than any product I have ever used and with that gives you an awesome pro and also a possible con for it too.

Profile
This stuff is a crazy blend of something like 10 stimulates.
Caffeine is listed at 300 mg but it has a few others such as Yohimbe Bark Extract(4% Alkaloids), Beta-Phenethylamine HCL,
Methylsynephrine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Citrus Auratrium Exract(10:1), Siberian Ginseng Extract(.8% Eleutherosides), L-Dopa(NLT 95%), Calyctomine HCL, N-Methyl-2-Phenylethylamine HCL
With all this added together the blend is listed as 780mg, and let me say , it feels like 780mg of stimulates!

Now like Vaughn mentioned the suggested dosage is weird, and for me after taking this stuff, it is absolutely overkill to take more than 2 in a day!
I took 1 a day , that was it. Take it in the morning and done.

Stim effect 1000
Seriously this stuff is insane strong. Let me explain the first day on this. I was fasted after sleeping all night. I got up made my coffee and popped a pill and headed to work. I had a breakfast smoothie made for later in the morning. So no breakfast. Now I have taken things similar to this, but wow I was not prepared. It takes about 3 minutes to get to work and it hit that fast!. I was feeling like Ric Flair in the truck , I could not stop smiling and profiling ! I was giving a big woo here and there too. I was so freaking happy and energy was absolutely off the charts!.
Now this has stayed true for the most of the entire bottle. I did seem to get a little sick feeling from all the stims at once. I found though with a bit of food on the stomach I never had that feeling again. I did take a second dose here and there around midday but that was it. I found with that dose though if It was not taken before 1pm I could forget about sleeping good at all.

Hunger control 4
I am pretty sure at this point nothing can help me on this.

Focus 10
I always felt good and happy with this. Great focus and it just seemed to flow well with the stimulate feel.

Thermo 5
Unfortunately this was a big let down for me. I think Hulk said it best with a review on another product. If it has a thermo in it, I want to feel the fire.
I did seem to sweat a bit more, but it is summer time and in the Tennessee heat and humidity and sweating is just as normal and breathing.

Fat lose 6
Nothing crazy but I did loose about 3lbs overall that have stayed off and that is the important part.

I will say that this never really gave me a crash which is really awesome considering just how hard and effective it hits. It also seems to provide enough energy that I feel one pill is good enough for most average supplement junkies.

Value 9
35$ bucks is where I am finding this stuff on most sites. With 90 caps I find this a great value.

Overall 7.5
Now I know I had some positives on this, but there is also negatives to this also. First the stimulates. Yes it is strong but could be overkill for someone new to the supplement fat burner world. Next the thermo department, I really wish this was stronger. I feel 99% of fat burners do this and forget to add this in the product too. Next like I mentioned , this can hinder your sleep patterns up pretty bad if you take this later in the day and , well I am old and I need my rest.

July 1, 2016

• Dosing Issues

Hey SR, here to do a review on Nutra Innovations Burn Xtreme, a thermogenic weight loss product. I am very familiar with fat burners and as of late I have been taking a lot as I have been on a long cutting cycle as that is mercifully coming to an end soon with my Honeymoon on Wednesday. I had just finished up Clean Burn a stim free fat burner so I wanted to switch back into a good stim thermo to accelerate the weight loss. Man oh man did I pick a stim...

Trey-carmine did a great job with the ingredient profile on this one. It's one big prop blend, with the caffeine disclosed at 300 mg. Pretty strong at 300 mg already, and then a laundry list of other stims and nootropics follow. I second Trey in saying I wish we knew the amounts of these other stims as that can be tricky for some, but the highlights are Yohimbe Bark Extract, Beta-Phenethylamine HCL, Methylsynephrine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Citrus Auratrium, L-Dop, Phenylethylamine HCL. Wow. Lots and lots of stims. I've had several of these before in fat burners so nothing too crazy or out of the box, and I've used Yohimbine a lot without the sides so I was excited to see what this would do. Overall, a very strong stim profile.

No taste or mixability, caps. In fact, scary looking all black caps. Dosing here gets a little complicated. It says for optimal results, take up to 3 caps daily, spaced 6-8 hours apart, but not 10 hours before sleep! So, impossible to space out 3 caps 6-8 hours a day and still get a good nights sleep. It having Yohimbine also I want to take fasted or semi fasted so carbs don't interfere. For their part, they do say start and 1 and assess tolerance so that's what I did. Coming off no stims for a month, this hit me hard. I took one in the morning and really I felt it the majority of the day and din't want to take another close to bed. After about the 2nd week I did work my way to taking another cap in the early afternoon, but some nights I did have trouble getting to sleep. I never got to the point of 3 caps a day. So for dosing definitely assess your tolerance on this stuff and don't pound 3 a day right away. Not the easiest to dose so I have to knock this down some for convenience.

I touched on this already a little in the dosing section, but this is a very strong stimulant. If you're looking for a fat burner that gets your heart going and hours of energy, this is it. It also puts you in a good mood, but kind of in a different way than other nootropic fat burners. More in a like a cracked out way haha. Lots of energy, kind of hyper. I'm on summer vacation right now from teaching so I've been able to hit the gym first thing in the morning for endurance weight lifting and fasted cardio, and it certainly got my heart beating and burned some extra calories. Even though my heart was pounding, it only produced a slight thermo effect. Appetite suppression was pretty solid as well, kind of that cracked out feeling as well. I waited a while to write this review to see if there was any crashing after I stopped taking this, and there was none thankfully. I didn't go non stim after this however, hit up some preworkouts which probably helped the transition. My diet was spot on and very low carb, I lost 7 lbs last month on clean burn and lost 9 while taking this. So I feel this definitely was an effective weight loss supplement. Was this the absolute best fat burner I've taken? I can't say it's well rounded enough in terms of appetite, mood, thermo, leaning effects as some others like Alphamine which is my favorite (However, PES redid the formula and it looks terrible, so maybe RIP). If you're looking for a supplement that is a great stim, gets your heart ounding and legs moving at the gym, give this a shot, just play with dosage and be careful.

Lowest price on this I could find is $35. It contains 90 pills, and considering I took 1-2 pills a day this lasted well over a month which rings the value very high in my opinion.

Side Effects

Hyper, cracked out feeling, but didn't crash.

Conclusion

This is a very strong stim focused fat burner. If you have trouble with higher stims you may want to look elsewhere, but if you're a stim junkie like me you might want to give this a shot.

June 30, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Control
  • Mood Support
  • Prop Blend
Time for another Nutraceutical Innovations review ladies and gentleman! Burn Xtreme is marketed as their "ultra potent thermogenic" and promises the effects of amplified energy, appetite destroyer, and mental clarity and focus. Let's start to break down exactly how Burn Xtreme stacks up to the competition. Thank you to SR and Nutraceutical Innovations for making this review possible!

Burn Xtreme comes with a proprietary blend marketed as their Burn Xtreme Blend. The only disclosed amount is caffeine anhydrous at 300mg, every thing else is hidden in a blend. But what's in this blend is effective and known to work. They chose to use a Yohimbe Bark Extract at 4% alkaloids, personally I would like to see yohimbe hcl instead of an extract. Also included in this blend is Beta-Phenethylamine which helps boost your dopamine and serotonin aka the happy hormones. Methylsynephrine HCL is a stimulant i was very surprised to see in here since the FDA has been trying to ban it, we all know they want to take the good stuff from us! These were the big key highlights in the formula for me, also included are N-Methyl-2-Phenylethylamine HCL, Calyctomine HCL, L-Dopa, Siberian Ginseng extract, Citrus Auratrium extract, and Hordenine HCL. Did I mention this is all in ONE cap!

In a whole I like the formula a lot. The only issues i have are it's all in a blend, with stimulants I feel it's important for the consumer to have dosage information available. Their use of a bark extract of yohimbe was also a disappointment. Even with these issues I have the most important factor is does it work.

Burn Xtreme gives directions for up to 3 caps a day, spaced out 6-8 hours apart. Personally I only went with 2 caps a day spaced 6 hours apart.

WOW! This stuff hit's you so hard and it's no joke. I'm very stimulant tolerant and had issues getting in 2 servings a day, this is not a negative. I did do 3 caps on weekends when I would be able to sleep in.

-Appetite Suppression: Burn Xtreme worked fairly well for me for appetite suppression. I always took it in between meals to get the most out of the yohimbe since insulin spikes crush it's effects. During my diet I had one day a week where I did a calorie/carb load. It was difficult at times to fit all the food in at times. On lower calorie days this was a much appreciated effect.

-Energy/Mental Focus: This is where Burn Xtreme truly shines for me. The mood support/mental focus is unreal and very much ahead of everything else I've tried. I haven't been much into fat burners since the Detonoate and Oxy elite days, it compares to that level of energy and mental focus. I was always in a good, well alerted and focused mood, especially the first 2 hours after dosing.

-Thermogenic Effect: Holy heat! This stuff really gave me that nice warm toasty feeling a thermogenic is suppose to. Not uncomfortable at all just nice and subtle.

-Fat Burning: Overall I lost 10lbs during my run with Burn Xtreme. It was certainly effective and helped aide me along with my diet.

$35.99 for 90 servings works out to a $0.39 average. This is excellent value for being how well Burn Xteme works.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Burn Xteme is the real deal for fat burners in 2016. We lost the majority of our high stim fat burners over the years thanks to the FDA and knowing what's best for us. Nutraceutical Innovations has went against the grain and presented us a very well rounded option.