ArimaMax 120ct Reviews

By: Nutraceutical Innovations

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
ArimaMax 120ct is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by Nutraceutical Innovations. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

June 24, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Leaning Out
  • Dryness
  • Libido

What's up SR Troopers, this is my second of three reviews on Nutraceutical Innovations products. In the first review on EpiAlpha I got solid results in terms of strength. For my second review I'm gonna have a write up on ArimaMax (Arimistane) as part of a PCT stack I was using. I have loved AI products since using PES Erase when it first came out. During the duration of this review, I was focusing on hypertrophy (bodybuilding) training 5-6 days a week.

The ingredient profile is very simple - 25mg of Arimistane per capsule. Arimistane is an aromatase inhibitor that is used for estrogen control along with lowering cortisol. Aromatase inhibitors and inactivators interfere with the body's ability to produce estrogen from androgens by suppressing aromatase enzyme activity.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2228389/

Each capsule also include TetraSorb Delivery allowing the compound to be transported into the bloodstream. There are two different absorption enhancers: Dodecanoic Acid 2,3-Dihydroxypropyl Ester and Stigmast-5-en-3-ol Beta-D-Glucoside. http://nutra-innovations.com/tetrasorb-deliverytm/

Since ArimaMax is in capsule form there was no taste or mixability to be judged. The dosing protocol on the bottle says to take up to four capsules daily (100mg total) in divided dosages. I took two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the evening as the half-life varies from 24 hours to longer.

In terms of effectiveness I'm gonna use some categories and judge each one:
    Strength - 6.5/10 it's hard to judge this since I was on PCT after using PHs. Although most of my compound lifts went down in weight, I believe it would've been worse if I hadn't used this product.

Libido - 9/10 My libido definitely came back following the use of a PH stack. My aggression in general grew in and out of the gym, I had noticeable acne on my skin and had "woodys" pretty often.

Leaness - 8.5/10 With any estrogen control products your going to notice a leaner physique. My vascularity was showing more and more as the weeks went on. I had a dryer look coming from a watery bloating look I felt like I had.

You can find a bottle of Nutraceutical Innovations ArimaMax 120ct for around $30. Since you can divide the dosage up anywhere from 4-6 weeks I find this value to be pretty decent when compare to similar products.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall in conclusion I gave ArimaMax 120ct an 8.4/10. There was a lot to like about this product as it acted like it should. This is definitely a product that people should look at when on PCT or looking for fat loss/dryer physiques. I would definitely recommend this product!

June 23, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Dryness
    • Leaning Out
    • Libido
      Call me old school, but I still love the effects of Arimistane. I remember when I first started going on this site, I would see everybody rave about PES Erase and AD-3 PCT from LeCheek. Don't see it as much anymore, but I still find it to be one of the more reliable options when it comes to AI products.

One pill will give you 25mgs of Arimistane. It's basic, but perfect. They also included some ingredients to help with absorption(Tetrasorb). Simple, yet very effective.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing:

2-4 pills a day divided into separate doses. I usually took 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)

So this works exactly how you expect it to. After 2 weeks I noticed some extra leanness and my libido shot up. Exactly what you would expect out of a product like this.

Currently. I am injured and cannot go balls to the wall at the gym. My workouts are mostly high rep workouts with cardio involved. Every time I run an AI, I tend to not be able to stay out of them gym, which was the case with this. I would constantly look for any reason to go to the gym, even with my workouts being limited. Now that I'm off, that desire has seemed to go, not that I'm not hitting the gym, I can just take rest days and not hate myself.

Value:(8.4/10)

You can get this for around $30. For what could potentially be a 6 week run in one bottle, I'd be willing to buy this. Notn super cheap, but priced very fairly.

Side Effects:(8/10)

Some might experience acne. Although I'm pretty sure it's rare, but some people have said they have trouble with libido with AI products. It can go either way from what I've heard. Nothing bad for me really.

Conclusion:

ArimaMax is a very solid choice for people who want to appear leaner, increase aggression, and potentially increase their sex drive. I'd recommend adding it to a stack for cutting phases.

June 19, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Leaning Out
      • Dryness
      • Libido
      • A Little Expensive

Hey SR, here's a review for ArimaMax, an estrogen blocker from Nutraceutical Innovations. I'm 34 years old, so I frequently take natty test boosters and estrogen blockers looking for that slight edge. I have a lot of experience with estrogen blockers, having used Erase, Erase Pro, Nolvadren XT, etc. I took this during the finishing stages of a cut, and really looked for this product to help me lean out, get that added dry look, and help me maintain my strength as much as possible while losing the lbs. Here's how ArimaMax performed.

I attacked the supplement facts from the bottle for your viewing pleasure. This is a simple on ingredient profile, but with an *. The estrogen blocker ArimaMax uses is the common Arimastane which is used by Erase and many others, also in the common 25 mg form. Where Nutraceutical Innovations tries to separate itself is with 4 other ingredients included in their Testasorb delivery system to help maximize absorption of their ingredient into your system through the stomach and intestines. They do a great job of detailing each of these ingredients and how it helps on their website and I would recommend reading the details yourselves. Overall, a pretty proven estrogen blocker that is enhanced with an absorption delivery system.

No taste or mixability as these are capsules. Dosing is 4 caps, preferably in divided doses. I took two in the am and two in the pm. I think it's worthy to note that many estrogen blockers using this ingredient use a 75 mg dosage, where ArimaMax at this dosage is 100 mg with supposedly better delivery into your system.

I'll break this down into different categories.

Leaning out/fat loss/dry look: I took this near the end of a cut, and fat loss was coming harder and harder to come by. While on my run of this however, I really leaned put in my stomach, love handles, and shoulders. It really seemed to help in those stubborn areas and help with muscle definition due to the dryness. Being in Phoenix and it's been pool weather for awhile now (121 degrees today by the way), I got multiple compliments on the progress I've made. Awesome.

Strength: I've lost a lot of weight, and at thee end of my run I weighed in at 163 lbs, down from about 195 over about 4 months. A lot of my lifts have went down, especially bench, however I do feel this helped me gain a lot of strength on the simple lifts like curls, etc.

Aggression: Definitely a little noticeable here, wanted to hit the weights, and the temper raised a bit.

Libido: VERY noticeable, it seemed as if I would feel the urge almost like clock work 1-2 hours after a dose.

Overall, this was one of the best estrogen blockers I have taken in terms of noticeable effects.

The cheapest I found this was on Flex Nutrition, $30 for one bottle, $27 per bottle for two, free shipping. I feel the value for this is relatively high, as you get 100 mg of Arimastane for $1.00 a day. Similar estrogen blockers may be a little cheaper, but give you 75 mg for 3 weeks or so and lack the absorption delivery system. At full dose, this gives you 100 mg, a delivery sister, and a full 30 days. There may be more complete test boosters and estrogen blockers out there, but for Arimastane only this is a nice option.

Side Effects

Only positive ones like libido. No joint pain or soreness.

Conclusion

If you're looking for a product to help lean you out on a cut and help retain some edge in the weights, I would encourage you to check this out. A nice estrogen blocker.