3-AD(TM) 60ct Reviews

By: Nutraceutical Innovations

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
3-AD(TM) 60ct is a Prohormone manufactured by Nutraceutical Innovations. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

January 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Fat Loss
  • Strength Boosts
  • Drier Appearance
  • Appetite Increase
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Hard To Find

First I would like to thank Nutraceutical Innovations for sending 3-AD out for review, and the SR TROOPs program for making the connection possible. This was one of my favorite new age prohormones to use that gave me awesome results, but the price was definitely a tough one to rate this fairly. In the end everything still points to an awesome product if you can afford it.

The ingredient profile is pretty simple with it containing 3-AD and Androsterone-3-Acetate. Both are basically legal prohormones because they enter your system and convert over to stanolone. Both ingredients work synergestically well with each other and studies show 3-AD is even pretty damn good on its own. Look up the ingredient sometime and see for yourself. Basically as close as we can get to the dark side we once knew.

There's no taste to the caps really and mixing is N/A. Dosing for me was the max it says on bottle, which is 3 caps. They sent two bottles so my use of 3-AD lasted longer than a month. If a person ran this at 3 caps with one bottle then then it lasts only 20 days.

Strength increases, lean muscle gains, fat loss, appetite increase, libido boost, and top dog feeling about 2 weeks in. Pretty awesome benefits lol basically I was pumping up 120lbs. dumbbells for incline 8-10 reps vs. 5-6 reps before being on this. That's some drastic strength increase. Honestly I didn't do any body fat checking, but if I noticed it and co workers noticed me leaning out then I'm gonna say it's legit.

I did feel a bit hungry on this which is good for feeding the muscles, and recovery was about x2 while using this PH. Again, awesome results while using 3-AD.

This is where I feel bad because $99.00 for a bottle to run even at 2 caps daily for a month is pretty steep. I know plenty of peeps that pay money for supplements and know a PH product that works is worth this amount, but the average person wanting this isn't going to pay that much. I think if this was able to make it down to $70-$75 it would have a higher selling point - or maybe it is selling well who knows lol regardless I think it's a bit much, but if I was balling I'd buy it again!

Side Effects

Welts Form around body and neck - but this is common with PH's

Conclusion

Amazing PH that's safer than the true dark side products we previously saw in the past. I hope to see this available in more stores as I'm sure it will be a bit cheaper. Great experience using this and would recommend giving this a try when possible. Thanks for allowing me to review this supplement Nutraceutical Innovations!

Overall
Overall
6.9
4.7
  January 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Drier Appearance
  • Moderate Strength Gains
  • Significant Increase In Appetite
  • Hard To Find

I personally have no previous experience with using a prohormone supplement and figured I'd be able to reap some significant results, so when I saw that 3-AD had some good product claims regarding their newly created supplement I had to jump on board. Thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for giving me the opportunity to test out their brand new product!

Dehydroandrosterol(3-AD) 20mg
Androsterone-3-Acetate 30mg

Both of these ingredients are known as prohormones that are DHT derivatives, which are considered chemically similar to testosterone. Thankfully they tend to be non-aromatizing at any dosage and for that reason do not normally require the use of a PCT post-usage, though I am personally pretty paranoid about this stuff I decided to take a PCT anyways. For simplicity sake, the usage of these DHT derivative supplements typically results in hardening of physique, lack of water retention, favorable fat-loss, increased sex drive, and increased strength gains.

No taste obviously since it's in capsule form. The dosing that I was using was 4 capsules spread out through the day, which was a little annoying but I was able to stay fairly on target with doing so. The capsule are pretty standard medium sized and are easy to take down.

I started out using 3-AD at about 163lbs morning weight with taking 4 capsules per day for 30 days. The first effects of this product that I noted was an increased focus and vasculatory effect during the beginning of the second week. I honestly felt like I had a better neuromuscular connection during my lifts and had notable increases in my workout "pump". These effects increased til about the 3rd week where they kind of plateaued and stayed about the same until the end of the cycle. I had some minor increases in strength gains from the cycle though I was hoping for more improvement (approx. a 10-15% increase in weight load all-around). I didn't notice any increased muscle hardening during the cycle but I did notice a drier look to my overall physique. I did have a significant increase in appetite and ate at least an extra 500-700 calories each day. I weighed myself at 168lbs at the end of the month cycle, which I would say is probably 80% muscle gain and 20% fat. My diet suffered a bit due to my increase in hunger and I wasn't able to stay as clean eating as I generally do. I did personally think that my first rodeo with prohormones would have led to more improvement in overall muscular development but at the end of the cycle I did still garnish some notable gains.

At $100 per bottle of AD-3 (through the Nutraceutical Innovations website) I think that the benefits you get from the product unfortunately don't overcome the high price point for me personally. I was even given a 2 bottle dosage within that month period making my cycle a whopping $200. I am aware that this is a very expensive supplement to manufacture and is probably reasonably priced based on the cost of production but I don't believe you really get your moneys worth in performance enhancement from this supplement.

Side Effects

I personally did not notice any significantly side effects from using 3-AD but I did have notably increased appetite which could be considered a side effect for someone focused on fat and weight loss.

Conclusion

3-AD appears to be the flagship supplement for Nutraceutical Innovations new supplement line and for good reason. It does have a lot of scientific research to back up its claims for muscular enhancement and I personally can attest to some of those claims from using the product. I think that 3-AD is an effective supplement that most individuals could use to help break through plateaus in the gym but this all comes at a very high price. I didn't notice any massive improvements using a $200/ month cycle of 3-AD so it's hard to justify paying that price on a regular basis throughout the year but if you have the extra money to spend and are frustrated with spending all that additional cash on newly enhanced creatines, silk amino acids, and deer antler sprays that don't quite live up to their claims then maybe you should give 3-AD a go. Cheers!

5.5
  January 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Fat Loss
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Increased Libido
  • Moderate Strength Gains
  • Possibly Underdosed
First of all, happy new year everybody! I would like to thank Nutraceutical Innovations for being part of the TROOP program and allowing me to review their newest prohormone, 3-AD.

So, 3-AD contains two prohormones--3AD (Androst-5-ene-3a,17b-diol) and Androsterone-3-Acetate, which is basically epiandrosterone with an acetate bond attached to it. In plain English, both prohormones are DHT derivatives that convert to Stanolone via different pathways. However, the 3AD is decidedly more potent. Furthermore, recent studies that 3 AD, like other DHT derivatives, works great as a standalone, but also makes an excellent synergistic addition to other prohormones like androsterone or epiandrosterone.
Each bottle of 3AD has 60 capsules; each capsule has 20 mg of 3-AD and 30 mg of epiandro acetate.
So in theory, this is a pretty powerful cutting stack for building lean mass, losing fat, and moderate strength increases.

I couldn't really find any definitive dosing info on 3 AD. I read in a few places that the effective dosage is between 60-80 mg per day, but the effective dosage for epiandro is between 250 and 600 mg, meaning 3-AD itself is possibly underdosed in one area. I think Nutraceutical Innovations addressed this by sending me two bottles. The directions say to take up to 3 capsules daily, so although I was within the effective dose range of 3 AD, the effective range of epiandro was not even close. I took 4 capsules per day.

I honestly didn't know what to expect from 3-AD, but I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with my results. It took about two weeks to really kick in, but I could feel the difference. I definitely felt "on" during my workouts. There was a noticeable increase in my stamina and also a nice bump in my libido. I got leaner, harder, and slightly stronger over my four week run, and I was able to crank out 3-4 extra reps on pretty much all of my lifts. I must note that the gains that are achieved from this product are very dry, so i would suggest taking a joint support supplement along with this to help combat any issues with aching joints. I took Cissus during this cycle, and the joint issues were minimal. (8.5)

The only place I could find 3-AD was on Nutraceutical Innovations' website, and it listed for just under 100 bucks. That's a pretty steep price to pay for ANY supplement, especially when you factor in that two bottles are required for a four week run. (5.0)

Side Effects

Increased libido, slightly lethargic, but otherwise minimal side effects. There was nothing really out of the ordinary in this department. (8.5)

Conclusion

3 A-D is a great product. The primary ingredient (3 AD) is the definite workhorse here; because of the low amounts of epiandro, I attribute the majority of my gains to the 3 AD. If it weren't so freaking pricey and hard to find, this could easily be one of my favorite products. It's almost perfect for those looking to recomp. That price though...