24HR PUMP 90ct Reviews

By: Nutraceutical Innovations

Overall
Overall
3.0
Thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for sending it out!
  May 31, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Bigger Users Will Need More Pills
    • Can Be Expensive At Higher Dosages
    Thanks to the Nutraceutical Innovations' rep for sending out 24HR Pump and Mono Pump. This review is for the all-day version of the two, the aptly named 24HR Pump.

INGREDIENT PROFILE: D
    On the bright side, there seems to be only one active ingredient: 650mg of 1-Lauroyl-glycerol, or Monolaurin. However, it's the exact same ingredient in the exact same dose for both Mono and 24HR pump. Whether that's a positive or a negative remains to be seen, however in both instances it is the only ingredient mentioned in the main body of the Supplement Facts table. I found this odd, to say the least. The big difference lies in the "Other Ingredients" portion, where 24HR Pump has a whole host of what I could only discern as "stuff". Not quite fillers, but I'm curious as to why some of these ingredients didn't make it up to the main body of the Supplement Facts, seeing as how some of them are supposed to work towards supporting certain claims the product makes.
    As for the ingredient themselves, they mostly support the claim of 24HR Pump being an "immune system booster." Monolaurin, the seemingly lone ingredient worthy of mention, seems to be "one of the most popular nutrients to assist in combating various viruses." However, these viruses include things like measles and a lot of herpes. Okay. Oh, and it's popular in things deodorant. (http://www.wellnessresources.com/health/articles/monolaurin_a_natural_immune_boosting_powerhouse/, http://www.livestrong.com/article/529477-what-is-monolaurin/)
    All that being said, I had troubles locking down the ingredient responsible for the "extreme muscle fullness" or the "enhanced muscle growth". So

DOSING: C
    Dosing on the label states you can take up to 3 caps, either first thing in the morning on non-training days or 25 minutes pre-workout. However, the reps informed me that 5 caps is where others have noticed results. I don't know if the "others" were beta-testers of other reviewers like myself, but I feel the label should have or should be amended to reflect this new information.

EFFECTIVENESS: D
    Initially I started out at the supposed max of 3 caps per day. I'm a bigger guy, so I figured I should start at the top. Once the note was added to the ER Control Panel, I started taking 5 caps.
    In either case, I noticed little to nothing. I was dealing with a bit of a head cold at the time, but I contribute any success in combating it to the Mucinex and Allegra I was taking. As for pumps, 3 caps yielded diddly squat. At 5 caps I began to notice something, but barely anything to be honest.
    All in all, it was unfortunately a dud.

VALUE: F
    It's not good.
    Each bottle contains 90 caps, and will cost roughly $32.99, and I believe one other retailer carries it at roughly $30.99.
    At three caps, that $33 for a 30-day supply. At the reported effective dose of 5 caps, that slightly more than two weeks. Even if it did work, that's $60 for a month's supply at least. Since I would undoubtedly need a little more than 5 caps in the future (bodyweight ranges from 265-270), the price is just out of the question.

OVERALL: D
    Top to bottom 24HR Pump just didn't work for me. Maybe I should've been slamming 7 or caps like I did with Yok3d way back when, but that no way to live.

• mhseaver670
      May 31, 2016

Good review, I took a few samples and it worked good for me, but went away quickly. Certainly not 24 hr pump for me.

• NutraTeam
      Rep for this Brand
      June 1, 2016

Updated labels have adjusted dosage and 180ct bottles are available this week. Anything under 4-5 capsules for a person over 185-190 capsules just won't do the trick unfortunately. This is a brand new patent pending application so were just nailing in dosing protocol which seems to be consistent around the 5 cap dose. I appreciate the review, I think with reducing the overall cost and increasing the capsule count this should be very appealing to customers based on the outstanding forum reviews. Thanks!