Whey Protein Isolate Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Fillers
  • Super Clean Protein
  • Mixes Well
  • Dissolves Effortlessly
  • Delicious!
  • A Bit Pricey

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

This is one of the first products I tried from NutraBio ... Although I heard a lot about this company I didn't get a chance to buy or claim anything from them, until now. When I noticed protein offering I didn't hesitate ... top notch company ... protein isolate ... yes please.

NutraBio is big on transparency ... that includes their protein. They have gone through a length of evidence to prove that their protein is legit. That gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that I'm being taken care of and do not need to worry about what I'm consuming. Here are the numbers.

110 Calories
less than 5mg of cholesterol
2 grams of Carbs
Protein 25g

What I like also about this label and how transparent this company is, is that the label says that there is actually 28.75 grams of whey protein isolate which yield 25 grams of complete protein ... They also list the exact amount of the fillers that they add for flavoring.

So I got the Chocolate Peanut butter flavor and I absolutely LOVED IT! Seriously ... this is the best tasting protein I ever had to this date. I usually mix my protein with Pea milk, and pea milk is thicker than most other milks. So when this powder mixed with pea milk it fused into a shake that almost tasted like a moose ... It was something similar to a pudding but less watery ... I'm telling you guys ... it's heaven ... I have also tried this with almond milk it was just as good but didn't have that depth ... lastly I mixed it with water and didn't enjoy it ... with water it felt like drinking melted peanut butter Reese's candy, it was just too sweet, zero thickness, I didn't like it that much.

This protein like almost any other protein supplement helped me out with filling my macros. I like protein isolate because it doesn't "sit" on your stomach and it's very light. You can even take this pre-workout and not worry that it might interfere with your workouts. It was very easy to digest and didn't sit on my stomach at all. It wasn't filling like other protein blends but I didn't expect that from Isolate. I just wanted something that will instantaneously replenish my protein storage right after a workout.

I found this for 40$ for a 2 lb tub, while the 5 lb tub is 80$. This comes down to 1.33$ per serving on the 2lb and 1.08$ per serving on the 5lb tub. Quality unfortunately is pricey .. but the value is there. This really is the high end of the supplement manufacturing. I feel like nutrabio is the Royce Royce of the supplement world. I usually calculate how much does one protein cost ... because sometime you have a serving but it might contain more protein than another serving from a different company. But, now that I have learned that there is protein total and "complete protein" I'm curious if everyone just shows their total ... I'm guessing they do .. so I'm going to calculate the full protein ... so we have 29.5 servings times 28.75 that comes down to .049 cents per protein. It's not a bad price ... but it definitely is not the least expensive protein. Personally value should be assessed individually ... what has more value to you ... quality or quantity ... I personally think there are other offers out there that have better price and almost the same value so my rating will be a little bit lower.

Side Effects

None, this was very easy protein to digest.

Conclusion

Real tasty treat for anyone looking to spend a bit more money for taste and quality. I personally would probably go somewhere else because I'm just that frugal. But, if this goes on sale or there will be a bargain for it I will jump on that offer like lightning. The taste is amazing and I would like to dish out a little more money to be able to enjoy it again. I'm definitely impressed by the quality NutraBio offers and I understand why people would be praising this company. Although, I tend to be more frugal with my money and tend to try to get the most of my buck. I feel there are better opportunities out there to get almost the same quality for a little bit better price. I want to thank you for reading this and hope you enjoy the holidays.

Marry Christmas!
  • Chocolate peanut butter cup: 10/10

• Vaughn
    December 20, 2017

Peanut butter fanatic myself, gotta give this flavor a shot