PRE Workout V5 Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  May 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Proper Doses
  • Great Pumps
  • Crash
  • Headache And GI Issues At Times
  • Nausea

Saw this on Troops and had to give it a shot! I know their products are always spot on and have not had any issues at all! Here is my experience with it!

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank NutroBio and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try their V5. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

Few differences from the older version. Listed below.
350mg of caffeine
Beta Alanine from 2.5g to 3,2g
L-Tyrosine replaced acetyl 1-tyrosine because studies show greater bioavailability.
L-Tyrosine increased from 1.2g to 1.5g.
Choline Bitartrate 500mg
Taurine 2g.
Creatine Mono 3g
Creantine Magnapower
L-Citrulline 6g,
Malic acid 1.2g.

So this flavor was hands down extremely good! I just mixed one scoop with about 10-12fl oz of water. The scoop wasn't anything insanely huge or unsual in my opinion. It mixed great just used a cup and a spoon and shot it down the hatch!

This gave me amazing energy and the pumps were somewhat there. I have definitely had better pumps before but this pre workout sure did light me up. I was ready to destroy the weights and did not want to stop until I could not lift anymore. The only downside to this was the crash that usually came after. I would literally feel like not doing a thing. Which was a positive since I mostly worked out after work so I would be ready for bed easily. The creatine did upset my stomach a bit and I did see a little bit more water retention than normal but it did not effect me to bad. Also not sure if it was due to stress at the time or what but I did notice some nausea at times which sometimes made me cut my workouts short.

$39.99 for 20 servings is what I found on amazon. Equals to $2.00 a serving which is high in my opinion but this product is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

Nausea, Crash, Headache And GI issues. Not always there but probably 7/10 I would experience one of the 3 issues.

Conclusion

This product is definitely a go to if you want some good energy and focus. Pumps were definitely there but nothing over the top. It did cause me a little crash afterwards but if you workout at night like me than you should be just fine. I would just be worried about the high caffeine content. Taking that overtime and getting used to such a high dose that you have to start going higher than that to feel something. The creatine caused me some stomach discomfort and bloating but regardless would definitely get this product if the money permits me!
  • Blue Raspberry: 10/10

• dmf8625
    May 10, 2018

How is "none" listed in side effects but you have three cons noted at the top? Seems like Nausea, Crash, Headache And GI Issues At Times would be listed as side effects, no?

Also, how did you use this with the noted overlap from Acropolis Nutrition PRE Historic. These are listed as being completed on the same day (April 27th). You also had a third pre-workout (Mind Muscle Nutrition M2) overlap in this run according to the TROOP stats.