PRE Workout V5 Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  May 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Proper Doses
  • Great Pumps
  • Clinically Dosed

Another newer version of an old favorite that had some minor tweaks. Above average workouts, but you will pay for them.

Nutrabio is and always has been a favorite of mine. They are 3rd party purity tested, they dont cut corners and 90% of my experiences have been wonderful. So i try to grab as many of their goodies as i can.

The ingredient profile has been dissected several times so i will just touch on a few points. I really like ths pump complex in this version going with straight citrulline without the malate always seems to work better for me and at 6g you're looking at a hefty dose. The nitrogisine as well dosed effectively at 750mg really helps me personally get a great pump going and keep it going for awhile. Lastly the agmatine now at 1g is great for me. The pumps were nice at higher amounts but anything at 1.5g or higher i noticed gave me a little stomach issue. The rest of the profile is pretty decent as well from a reding standpoint.

My only problem with nutrabio usually us the taste. Now nothing they make tastes bad, it just usually doesnt have much of a taste and i find myself wanting a little stronger flavor. I received the new blue raspberry and i really enjoyed it. It was smooth and just the right amount of flavor. I mixed this in a shaker so i never had any mixing issues with minimum swirls at the end to get any grit.

Now i have tried i beleive all of the versions of this particular product and i have to say i get solid workouts, but i feel like im getting less and less wowed each time. The 1st version knocked my socks off and i tore the gym up, here however althought ibhad good workouts didnt blow me away. The energy and focus aspect of this product for me was hit or miss. There were days i juat couldnt get into a rhythm and there were days i was dialed in and ready to lift when i walked in. I will say the complex i touched on in the ingredients section did shine for me. I noticed i was able to get a nice full pump early on in the workout and hold it untilni was driving home.

$40 for 20 servings....you know youre getting quality wuth NB, you know whatbthe label says in there is whats in there. That being said the results i got from this product to me dont warrant a $2/serving price tag.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Like the old saying goes, if its not broke dont fix it. I know in the supp game companies are constantly trying to innovate, but maybe if something is received as well as this was then leave it alone or at least keep an OG version available. I had good workouts but i felt a lot was left to be desired.
  • Blue Raspberry: 8/10

• bzyczek
    May 21, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-05-21 09:16:45

Can you please proof read your review and correct it .. there are a lot of misspellings ...

• bromine2122