PRE Workout V5 Reviews

By: NutraBio

PRE Workout V5 is a Pre-Workout manufactured by NutraBio. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

August 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Great Pumps
  • Research Based
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Uses Artificial Sweeteners
  • Little Too Expensive
  • Slight Crash

Wanted to add my 2 cents to the already extensive list of reviews on what was, and sometimes still is, my favorite pre-workout on the market.

I am a 30-year-old male that has been lifting for about 7 years now. It has only been a year since I decided to start pushing my body further than it has ever gone before both in strength and physique all while switching to a vegetarian diet and starting a second business. With a background in nutrition science I have always been fascinated by the supplement industry but never before have I been so determined to maximize every bit of edge these products can give me.

This ingredient profile is nearly perfect. Everything included is dosed exactly as it should be and the ingredients themselves are high quality. So high quality in fact that NutraBio stands by and releases third party test results. Talk about transparency and truth in labeling.

The list is extensive and has been covered extensively so I will not beat a dead horse. The thing I enjoy most about the profile is that NutraBio really went with everything but the kitchen sink. They didn't just add a few grams of L-Citrulline to compliment a weak dose of Nitrosigine, they included a full 6 grams of fermented L-Citrulline to 1 gram of agmatine sulfate and 750mg of Nitrosigine. This is as much of my favorite pump ingredients as I would want and dosed as recommended in almost every study I have come across.

The 3.5g of L-Leucine is a nice touch to aid with anti-catabolic measures and I like the perfect 3.2g of beta alanine which helps endurance a bit should your routine include cardio or higher reps. The 2.5g of Betaine and 2g of Taurine as well as the nootropic blend are all nice touches and have become fairly standard in all higher end pre-workouts.

I also love that they included creatine. I know some may be opposed to the inclusion of creatine in their pre but as I am not a stickler for the timing of my creatine and I do in fact take it, this is appreciated. Not to mention it is nicely dosed with 3g of monohydrate and .5g of Creatine MagnaPower. This means one less powder for me to mix in or a couple fewer pills to pop in a landscape where many pres seem to be dumping the creatine.

Of note is the inclusion of some high quality Calci-K electrolytes. They use artificial flavors and AceK/sucralose for sweeteners but there are no artificial colors with the amounts used listed. They list the amount of flavoring used, too. 725mg of natural and artificial flavors for the Raspberry Lemonade.

I guess I ended up beating a dead horse. I nerd out over this label.

Taste

I have only tried the Raspberry Lemonade flavor as the lemonade/limeade flavors are my favorites. The flavor of this is actually very light but they do get the flavor profile right with hints of tart lemonade. No lingering after taste and no detectible bitterness. It isn't something I would not necessarily sip on this for enjoyment but I by no means have any problem downing it on my way to the gym.

Mixability

It mixes almost perfectly without much of anything settling. There is some foam left on the side of the shaker but I assume that is largely due to the L-Leucine. Refill once, swirl, down the rest.

I set 3 PRs while using my first tub; bench press, weighted dips and dumbbell shoulder press. This was at the same time I transitioned to becoming vegetarian and career stress hit an all-time high, so if anything I should have been holding on to my strength at best. I never once had a bad workout while using this even when I walked in the gym feeling like I was already dragging.

I attribute this mainly to my only having to worry about taking one supplement daily. While doing so, being able to take advantage of the maximum benefits of pretty much every compound in it. I don't know that I have ever so diligently maintained clinical doses of the most proven ingredients when I have had to fill gaps in other supplements or take multiple at once.

The focus and the energy I get from this product are also wonderful. The energy comes on smooth and the focus is there without the increase itself even being noticeable. I was able to focus much more easily on proper form and pay closer attention to which muscles I needed to activate or train harder instead of worrying about what my next workday was going to look like. The energy itself outlasted my muscles and I would often find myself working on other tasks at home or the office after leaving the gym more fervently and with a clearer head.

A clearer head until the crash set in. I do not know why I crashed the way I did off of this pre-workout and I really think it may have been caused by overtraining/two-a-days or my new diet much more so than NutraBio's Pre. Regardless, the irritability was certainly there after a long session in the gym. I had to start a few emails over after a few deep breaths when responding to high maintenance clients after the gym.

At the retail price of $39.99 it amounts to $2 per workout. Consequently, this is one of the more expensive pre-workouts on the market but it is also truly a one scoop, fully dosed, very high quality pre that could conceivably replace a few other supplements such as standalone creatine. As such I wouldn't say the value is outstanding but for such a premium product you do really get what you pay for.

Side Effects

I did crash after taking this product which surprised me. I do not view this pre as an especially stim heavy one and with the 350mg of caffeine anchored by 300mg of Theanine I did not anticipate much edginess after my workouts but there was in fact a decent amount. The edginess was not so much one of anxiety, either. The edginess was more the irritable type which my girlfriend absolutely adored (she hates pre-workouts). This may be mostly attributable to my caloric deficit and exacerbated by the fact this pre did allow me to train harder and longer.

Conclusion

I love this pre-workout. The ingredient list is nearly flawless and effectively replaces anything else I would consider taking other than BCAAs and occasionally a protein powder. The flavor is fine though I wish NutraBio would use natural flavors and sweeteners. The price is fair considering everything you are getting and with the exception of a come down that may not even be the fault of this product my experience with NutraBio's Pre has been phenomenal.
  • Raspberry Lemonade: 7/10

June 3, 2018

• Endurance
  • Taste Could Be Sweeter
  • Little Too Expensive

Great pre workout at a little higher than competition price

What is going on guys? I am extremely excited to give a review on NutraBio's juggernaut of a pre-workout. I was attracted to this product because of the respect that I have for the NutraBio brand and the impressive looking label. I'd like to thank NutraBio and SR for making this review possible. Let's dive right in!

There's a lot to go over here so I'm just going to go over some of my favorites. Here's the highlight reel:

3.5g of Leucine: This is the primary amino acid when it comes to protein synthesis. Your body could in theory rebuild your muscles as they're breaking them down. And this dosage is higher than most BCAA products!! That's crazy awesome to me and I wish more pre-workouts implemented BCAAs into their formula.

3.2g of Beta Alanine: This is what gives you the tingly sensations on your face and ears. 3.2g is the exact clinical dose recommended for optimal performance. Beta Alanine is primarily used to increase endurance which can mean more reps or more sets at the end of a workout.

3g of Creatine Monohydrate: When taken pre-workout it can support as a sustainable energy source and obviously benefit your strength training.

2.5g of Betaine: A very UNDERRATED supplement in my opinion. I really want to see more companies pair this with beta-alanine. It can delay muscular fatigue and allow athletes to train harder, for longer. It also can give you that 'fuller' muscular look because it aids in preventing dehydration.

1.7g of DL Malic Acid: Aids in energy production

500mg of Creatine Magnapower: MORE CREATINE WOOOO! Some people say this stuff digests/absorbs better, but I'll always be a skeptic of the fancy creatine. Monohydrate will always be good enough for me.

6g of Citrulline: NOT CITRULLINE MALATE! The 6g here is above the clinical dose and is guaranteed to give you some legendary skin shredding pumps. I love the 'overdosing', if you want to even call it that, of pump products. It makes me feel like a complete juggernaut my entire workout.

1g of Agmatine Sulfate: Another NO booster/ pump aid. In my experience 1g is underdosed, however, when you pair it with the 6g of citrulline I think that it is another great addition.

750mg of Nitrosgine: Another pump aid that can help increase blood flow.

1.5g of Tyrosine: Improved focus and possible 'tunnel vision' feelings

500mg of Choline Bitartrate: Another focus/ cognitive aid. I like seeing multiple supplements in one product that help with focus and concentration. I find that it makes me feel more invested into every rep.

350mg of Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous 250 mg and Infinergy 100 mg): Nutrabio uses two forms in this product. This is a great dose amount for me. I would only want maybe a little more caffeine in here and I really wouldn't want anything under 300. This should give me a very good jolt to jump start my workout.

2g of Taurine: This supports optimal blood flow and because of the better blood flow it can be useful in supporting energy, muscle strength and endurance.

NutraBio also adds a slough of vitamins and electrolytes to round out their formula. To me, this is one of the best pre-workout labels that I have ever laid my eyes on. They use lots of great products with a variety of benefits and present them in quality or clinical doses. I'm very impressed by the ingredient list to say the least.

Taste: Blue Raspberry was a solid 7.5/10 for me. I'm one of the few people that likes really sweet tasting supplements and this just didn't hit that 'sweet spot' for my taste buds. It wasn't a bad all around flavor though. i just never got excited to drink (But I was dreading it either hence why I gave it a 7.5 rating)

Mixibility: Phenomenal mixing as always with NutraBio products. I've never had any issues in that regard with this company.

Dosage: I got my best results taking 1 serving of this 10 mins before I worked out. It would usually kick in about halfway through my first couple of warm up sets.

Pump: Could've fooled me as a pump supplement with the 6g of citrulline and the addition of 1g of Agmatine. My veins sprouted like tree roots out of my arms with minimal effort. Once I really got into my working sets the pump became scarily evident. I loved every second of it because it made me feel like a superhero. One of the better pumps I have ever received from an all around pre-workout product.

Endurance: The endurance boost was very good but nothing out of the ordinary for a product with similar dosages of beta alanine and betaine. Don't get me wrong it still gave me slight tingles and allowed me to further my workouts by squeezing in an extra burnout set or two at the end but it wasn't as 'out of this world' as the pumps were. It's almost what I expected to feel as opposed to be surprised by how effective it was.
Focus: Above average in my opinion, I felt very invested into every rep/set and didn't find my mind wandering to other areas or stresses of life. That's mainly what I'm looking for in the focus category. Just something that multiplies my obsession a little bit so that at least for that hour or two nothing else in the world matters. A bit dramatized but you get it lol. I'd say the product was right on the border of tunnel vision for me.

Energy: The combination of caffeine sources worked beautifully here. It doesn't hit really hard in the beginning, but it lasted my whole workout without fail. It felt like a clean sustainable kind of energy rather than a cracked out kind of feeling.

Overall Feeling: Bottom line is, this stuff bangs. I had very good to great results in every category for this pre-workout. I loved using it everyday.

I thought I found this product for cheaper on illpumpyouup.com but it turns out that was for the old version of the product. The new version sells for at least $40 on multiple websites (bodybuilding.com and amazon) and That's $2 per serving. For the results I got and the clinical doses I can see where the price comes from. I love the clinical doses in the label but similar pre-workouts like Pre Jym, Outlift, and full spectrum are all less than $2 per serving. So while I'm not appalled by the price, I can't say that it's the best deal out there.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a great all around pre-workout with a slightly more expensive price tag than other members of its class.

May 20, 2018

• Clinically Dosed

Another newer version of an old favorite that had some minor tweaks. Above average workouts, but you will pay for them.

Nutrabio is and always has been a favorite of mine. They are 3rd party purity tested, they dont cut corners and 90% of my experiences have been wonderful. So i try to grab as many of their goodies as i can.

The ingredient profile has been dissected several times so i will just touch on a few points. I really like ths pump complex in this version going with straight citrulline without the malate always seems to work better for me and at 6g you're looking at a hefty dose. The nitrogisine as well dosed effectively at 750mg really helps me personally get a great pump going and keep it going for awhile. Lastly the agmatine now at 1g is great for me. The pumps were nice at higher amounts but anything at 1.5g or higher i noticed gave me a little stomach issue. The rest of the profile is pretty decent as well from a reding standpoint.

My only problem with nutrabio usually us the taste. Now nothing they make tastes bad, it just usually doesnt have much of a taste and i find myself wanting a little stronger flavor. I received the new blue raspberry and i really enjoyed it. It was smooth and just the right amount of flavor. I mixed this in a shaker so i never had any mixing issues with minimum swirls at the end to get any grit.

Now i have tried i beleive all of the versions of this particular product and i have to say i get solid workouts, but i feel like im getting less and less wowed each time. The 1st version knocked my socks off and i tore the gym up, here however althought ibhad good workouts didnt blow me away. The energy and focus aspect of this product for me was hit or miss. There were days i juat couldnt get into a rhythm and there were days i was dialed in and ready to lift when i walked in. I will say the complex i touched on in the ingredients section did shine for me. I noticed i was able to get a nice full pump early on in the workout and hold it untilni was driving home.

$40 for 20 servings....you know youre getting quality wuth NB, you know whatbthe label says in there is whats in there. That being said the results i got from this product to me dont warrant a $2/serving price tag.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Like the old saying goes, if its not broke dont fix it. I know in the supp game companies are constantly trying to innovate, but maybe if something is received as well as this was then leave it alone or at least keep an OG version available. I had good workouts but i felt a lot was left to be desired.

May 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Endurance
  • Hot Flash

Pre-Workout designed with quality ...

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm always on a lookout for Pre-workouts since they run out fast. You usually get 20 servings and that should last a month, if you're not insane and don't hit the gym everyday. There are two things that stood out instantly for me ... 1) Quickly viewing the ingredient profile I noticed that most of them were clinically dosed and 2) It's NutraBio ... Quality that I usually would not be able to afford in real life ...

Get some popcorn and sit down ... there is a lot to cover in this profile ....

First inline are the vitamins ...

Vitamin C 250%
Vitamin B3 150%
Vitamin B6 2500%
Vitamin B12 2500%

Good collection of vitamins to help you with sustaining energy.

Power, Strength & Endurance Complex

L-Leucine 3.5g - Important amino acid that is one of the three that are named BCAA. This one is directly responsible for muscle protein synthesis. It will help you a little with strength but mostly it's know for it's recovery attribute. This has more of Leucine than most strict BCAA products out there. Although it's know to work better with the other BCAA's combined.

CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine 3.2 - This is almost included in all PWO's ... it's mostly known for the way it tingles on your skin. The reason why this ingredient is included because it will help you in endurance. The way beta-alanine does this by effectively buffering lactic acid build and also improving myofibrilar calcium sensitivity. It's clinically dosed in PRE.

PharmaPure Creatine Monohydrate 3g - The most studied supplement that will provide you with a boost of strength. It has many other attributes, so anyone wanting to gain muscle should take their time and read more about this supplement. It is being offered here at 3 grams which is ok but the minimum dosage for a male should be 5 grams. Please check this link out to find out how much you would need https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creatine_calculator.htm

Betaine Anhydrous 2.5 - Some studies suggest that it should help with resistance training. It could possibly contribute to muscle growth and fat loss. Lastly it should lower risk of heart disease, improve the function of your kidney and lastly improve your digestion. It's dosed properly but it should be taken twice at that serving.

DL Malic Acid 1.7g - This will help in energy production. Nutrabio states that it helps turn carbs, proteins, and fats into energy. More energy means a longer stay at the gym. PRE has a good amount of dosage that is above the recommended dosage.

Creatine MagnaPower 500mg - Another form of Creatine that works better and is digested better. It's patented that is why such a low dosage ... it's expensive. Although, a lot of people swear by it so I'm not disappointed that it's added here.

Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix

L-Citrulline 6g - Ahh the cornerstone of NO production. If you are not sure what this ingredient does you must have been living under a rock ;). This will help in NO production which in turn will help you with fatigue and endurance. Very logical since your muscles are getting more of the nutrients that it needs since your veins are getting larger. This is why you get to see them vain's while you are working out. The amount here is a little more than what usually is recommended for Citrulline ... Don't mistake this with Citrulline Malate.

Agmatine Sulfate 1g - Agmatine is jack of all trades and master of none. It does multiple stuff for your body that can help you with the workout. It regulates your NO levels, it has anti-anxiety attributes that will give you a mental edge, analgesic which means it can help you with pain. Overall a very good supplement that should be in every PWO. The dosage is perfect and should be effective.

Nitrosigine 750mg - This can potentially increase the blood flow in your body. In return you should have better NO and it also will help you later on with recovery. The dosage here is the minimum recommended to be effective.

Focus & Stim Matrix

L-Tyrosine 1.5g - This will help you at your weakest. I'm thinking it will help you not to feel tired after rigorous training. I'm assuming it will help you go that one set more. It should help you remember how many reps you did even at the most extreme moments. It provides cognitive boost in the most extreme moments. The dosage here is on the higher range of recommended value.

Choline bitatrate 500mg - It's used for congitive support. It could also, if you take it with L-Carnitine, help you burn that stored fat faster. Mostly this should help you with cognitive support so that you can stay focused on your tasks. The amount of 500 miligrams is half the ideal dosage but I'm personally ok with it since you don't want to go overboard on choline.

Two forms of Caffeine:

Caffeine Anhydrous 250 mg and Infinergy 100 mg (active) - I hope you know what caffeine does.

TheaPure L-Theanine 300mg - This none essential amino acid that is commonly used for calming effects. It should relax you while at the gym and with the addition of caffeine it should also help with focus. Supposedly if you combine theanine and caffeine it has synergistic properties to promote cognition and attention. The dose of 300 miligrams should have an effect and is in the recommended range.

Huperzine-A 100mcg - Nootropic that stops enzyme from breaking down acetylcholine which results in increases in acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is known as the learning neurotransmitter, and is involved in muscle contraction as well. The dosage here is right in the middle of recommendation.

Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer

Taurine 2g - This will overall help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your muscles you want that optimal blood flow. The dosage provided here is at 2,000 milligrams which is a lot more than the sweet spot considered by many.

Calcium, Potassium and Phosphate 525 mg - Electrolytes that will help your body absorb water quicker.

Sodium Phosphate 189 mg - Sodium is used to retain water in your body.

The dosage of the electrolytes is ok .. it also depends how much work you are going to put in.

I received the Blue Raspberry flavor and I didn't enjoy it that much. It wasn't painful like some other pre's out there ... but I didn't enjoy it. This product seems like really high quality because the powder would float on the glass and didn't absorb water that well. I had to stir for a very long time than usual to get this fully dissolved. I personally think that this is a positive because the powder is very micronized ... to me it means that it's easier on your body to digest and absorb. I just wish it tasted better.

This PRE works but not at the intensity that I am accustomed to. I'm not sure why but the exotics that are missing here put me over the edge that I didn't feel from this PWO. The first few minutes you can feel the Beta-Alanine tingles and that is your queue to start your game. I usually don't experience the pump like most people do and this has not done anything out of ordinary to improve it. The endurance was felt but it was at par with other pre's that are out there. There is something about DMHA that makes pain even more tolerable. Focus is ok but nothing that I would call remarkable. I didn't feel any euphoria wile working out. I did have good energy from this that lasted for me till the end. Everything was good and it did what a PWO should but it just didn't WoW me. I almost forgot to mention ... I did get a noticeable boost in strength while running on this PWO. I would consider this Pre in the top three for that effect.

You can get a tub of 20 servings for 40$ on nutrabio website or Amazon which comes to 2$ per serving. PreJym offers 30 servings for slightly cheaper price. There are cheaper products out there that I feel have the same value. I like that they use patented ingredients I just don't like paying for them.

Side Effects

I usually got hot flashes a minute after consuming the product. I'm not talking about the beta-alanine tingles that I usually enjoy. This was more like my face was a little on fire and the best thing would be to splash it with cold water ... Nothing that I couldn't handle but I wanted to mention it since it's not something I have experienced before. I did occasionally feel it in my stomach but nothing that would cause me to not go on. It just felt uncomfortable for a few minutes until I focused on something else, like working out :P. But, if you looking for a full focus this can be distracting.

Conclusion

I liked it but not for the price and I personally like to have exotic ingredients in my PWO. If you like to go just natural than this is definitely top of the line pre that has quality and clinically dosed ingredients. Although, all that comes with a price. For me personally it's not a price that I'm willing to pay. I do like quality but I think that peace of mind that nutrabio is offering is too expensive. If you got the money and want to go with quality, clinically dosed and safe and studied ingredients than this pre is for you. If you like to have money in your pockets, don't care about quality and like exotic ingredients (like me) than I don't think this product is for you. I thank you for reading my review and wish you a wonderful day.
  • Blue Raspberry: 6/10

Overall
Overall
6.2
6.7
6.1
  May 14, 2018

• No Muscle Build

What's up guys I am here reviewing Nutra Bio PRE. Overall I think this product had a really good design with the ingredient profile and the ability to increase focus and energy. At the end of the day NutraBio is always a go-to for me, but this this PWO just didn't do the job I was hoping for. I think for me it really lacked the ability to get me to the one extra rep. I will explain below.

Power,Strength and Endurance Complex (14.4g)

L-Leucine (3.5g) - this is a good ingredient to have I included for endurance purpose. Leucine is a naturally occurring amino acid in your body and supplementation can help supply the muscles energy when they are put under stress. A couple other beneficial effects of leucine are that it maintains nitrogen balance in the body, and also preserves muscle glycogen.

Beta Alanine (3.2g) - One of my favorite ingredients that should be (in my opinion) included in every PWO. This is a really good one to get you those extra reps during the workout and toward the end of the workout. People that I know have said that it gives them the tingly feeling, but I personally have never experienced this. I get some good results from this ingredient.

PharmaPure Creatine Monohydrate (3g) - this is just your basic creatine monohydrate which helps improve lean muscle mass, increase muscle strength and can help with recovery during and after exercise.

Beatine Anhydrous (2.5g) - Helps to promote strength and overall bodily composition. There was a study done on trained and untrained men taking this product. The results showed little to no improvement in strength in untrained men, but demonstrated an effectiveness in improving strength in men with a intermediate training background

DL Malic Acid (1.7g)
Creatine MagnaPower (500mg)

Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix (7.75g)
L-citrulline (6g) - This helps boost nitric oxide in your body dilating blood vessels allowing more blood and oxygen to be delivered to your muscles during the workout. This also is known to play a role in reducing the ammonia decreased exercises induced fatigue.

Agmatine Sulfate (1g) - This ingredient has roles in regulating nitric oxide synthesis, promoted recovery in muscles and promoted muscle growth and stamina

Nitrosigine (750mg) - I was not really sure what this was so I had to do some research and found their website. According to the website it is said to work within 15 minutes. The website states that it may help enhance performance by promoting blood flow and by increasing focus and energy. In a study I am guessing was performed by scientists with this company Nitrosigine significantly increased nitric oxide (NO) production over each ingredient tested: Arginine AKG, Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, and Citrulline.

Focus and Stim Matrix
L-tyrosine (1.5g) - this is a building block of protein as well as a precursor to epinephrine. This ingredient helps fat to be metabolized to be burned for energy. This also has a good effect in improving cognitive ability and alertness.

Caffeine (350mg) - we all know what this does!

TheaPure L-Theanine (300mg) - This in combination with caffeine have a great effect on improving energy and focus which is more than likely why this is included in this product.

The flavor that I received was blue raspberry. Overall I though the taste was fine nothing too special, but the biggest issue I had with the PWO was that it was impossible to mix in a regular glass. I would consistently get settling and "fluff" on the top of the liquid. Once I switched to a shaker bottle this was mainly avoided, but in my mind I still should not get this if I am trying to used a glass and spoon. That being said even with the shaker bottle I still got some settling. For dosing one medium sized scoop was 28.7 grams.

Overall I give this section a B. There are many reasons why this can be a great product for people. I think it has good ingredients that promotes muscle growth as well as overall endurance and focus. The reasons why this worked for me is the endurance and focus factor. I think that the PWO gave me the energy I needed to get to the gym and get my workout done in full. Unfortunately when I am looking at a PWO I am looking for more than just endurance and focus. I need that supplement that will give me the ability to get those extra reps and sets consistently so I can GROW! This just didn't do it for me. Side note: This is particularly interesting because I love Beta Alanine and this is the ingredient that is meant to do this! (maybe I need to rethink) I never really felt like going the extra mile during my workouts. I originally thought that it was possibly from a repetitive workout so I decided to change that up. Even with the change I experienced the same issues. The only other supplements I was taking at the time was creatine and BCAA which is consistent for me so I am fairly confident those were not the issues. I would have like this PWO to get me the extra mile and perform the extra reps and sets. The other downfall was the side effects that I explain below. I really didn't like going to the bathroom at work having to make a quick stop between the patients I was having to treat.

The value of this PWO is slightly more than other PWO I have tried and seen. For $39.99 you can get the 20 serving container on bodybuilding.com at $2.00/serving. You can get this on the nutrabio website for the same price. The cheapest site I found this on was ebay.com for $36.99, but for me if I am buying an PWO I am more than likely not getting it from ebay.com. This is a fairly expensive PWO so everyone needs to make sure to do their research.

Side Effects

This was a big downfall for this supplement. The very first time I drank this until the last drop I consistently got stomach issues. I am not entirely sure what caused this since most of the ingredients I have taken before. I would also have to go to the bathroom right before and after the workout, and to say the least it was not normal bowel movements. I also experienced mild stomach aches post workout from this.

Conclusion

Overall this a very average PWO for me. The ingredient profile is great and I think for some people it has very good potential to get you through the hard workouts. For me it didn't do what I wanted or expected. I am not sure what could have been changed, but for the side effects reason I probably would be reluctant to try this again.
  • Blue Raspberry: 7/10

May 10, 2018

• Crash
  • Nausea

Saw this on Troops and had to give it a shot! I know their products are always spot on and have not had any issues at all! Here is my experience with it!

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank NutroBio and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try their V5. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

Few differences from the older version. Listed below.
350mg of caffeine
Beta Alanine from 2.5g to 3,2g
L-Tyrosine replaced acetyl 1-tyrosine because studies show greater bioavailability.
L-Tyrosine increased from 1.2g to 1.5g.
Choline Bitartrate 500mg
Taurine 2g.
Creatine Mono 3g
Creantine Magnapower
L-Citrulline 6g,
Malic acid 1.2g.

So this flavor was hands down extremely good! I just mixed one scoop with about 10-12fl oz of water. The scoop wasn't anything insanely huge or unsual in my opinion. It mixed great just used a cup and a spoon and shot it down the hatch!

This gave me amazing energy and the pumps were somewhat there. I have definitely had better pumps before but this pre workout sure did light me up. I was ready to destroy the weights and did not want to stop until I could not lift anymore. The only downside to this was the crash that usually came after. I would literally feel like not doing a thing. Which was a positive since I mostly worked out after work so I would be ready for bed easily. The creatine did upset my stomach a bit and I did see a little bit more water retention than normal but it did not effect me to bad. Also not sure if it was due to stress at the time or what but I did notice some nausea at times which sometimes made me cut my workouts short.

$39.99 for 20 servings is what I found on amazon. Equals to $2.00 a serving which is high in my opinion but this product is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

Nausea, Crash, Headache And GI issues. Not always there but probably 7/10 I would experience one of the 3 issues.

Conclusion

This product is definitely a go to if you want some good energy and focus. Pumps were definitely there but nothing over the top. It did cause me a little crash afterwards but if you workout at night like me than you should be just fine. I would just be worried about the high caffeine content. Taking that overtime and getting used to such a high dose that you have to start going higher than that to feel something. The creatine caused me some stomach discomfort and bloating but regardless would definitely get this product if the money permits me!
  • Blue Raspberry: 10/10

May 3, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Hydration

Nutrabio has now released their v5 of this very well and clinically dosed pre-workout. You will find a lot of different stuff in this that will help you in many different ways. They do a lot of research and fully test everything so you know what you are getting is good. Very trust worthy company and prove to be good with the high quality ingredients they use.

First off I want to thank Nutrabio for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This marks the 5th version of this product they have released. I have not been able to try all 5 of these version but have tried a couple of them. Each time they release a new version they seem to improve on it and make it better. I was surprised when I heard they were changing this again and figured how could they do it but then again this is Nutrabio we are talking about and they always seem to be on top of their game all the time and I give them a lot of credit for being able to do that.

There is a lot I could talk about on ingredients but I am going try and keep it shorter and explain more on what they changed with this since their last v4 they had. I know on a lot of the other reviews on here they really covered the ingredients a lot more and you can check them out if you want to know more. This contains 22 ingredients at a total of 28g of fully dosed ingredients with no fillers or excipients. What I really like about their products is that they are manufactured in their own GMP certified, and FDA registered/inspected facility. Every raw ingredient they use is tested to meet strict specification in both in-house lab and by a 3rd party independent lab before being released.

Here are the changes from V4 to V5
    Beta Alanine from 2.5g to 3,2g
    L-Tyrosine increased from 1.2g to 1.5g.
    Choline Bitartrate increased from 300mg to 500mg
    Choline Bitartrate switched to the higher quality USA made VitCholine.
    Taurine increased from 1.5g to 2g.
    Creatine Mono increased from 2g to 3g
    Creantine Magnapower replaced Creatine HCl
    L-Citrulline replaced citrulline malate increasing total citrulline from 4g to 6, Malic acid replaced citric acid and increased to 1.2g.
    Added Blue Raspberry while improving all other flavors.

Blue Raspberry is the flavor I was sent. This has become a flavor I am starting to get real tired of and wanting to try it again I was not real crazy about. I was a bit surprised how this tasted. This does not have a real strong taste to it and was not very bitter or tart at all. It had a more of a lighter taste to it and not overly strong. I thought this was rather enjoyable to drink.

Mixing seemed to be ok. What I do like is there are no dyes in this. I did notice a bit of foam with this which I did not care much for. I would usually have to add a little more water to this after I drank this because after the leftover foam settled down then there would be a little bit of liquid leftover to drink. I heard to reduce the amount of foam you get you should stir this rather than shake it. Since this is clinically dosed you will only need one scoop. The scoop in this is pretty good size so you are getting a lot of stuff in each serving.

With the earlier versions of this I had tried never really wowed me like I thought they would considering what all was in them. I figured with the new changes they made with this one it might finally work for me. I was rather surprised with this newest version. This v5 I believe very strongly is by far their best version so far. This one I could really tell was working for me a lot better than the other versions did that I tried.

You get a total of 350mg of caffeine in this which I think is a pretty decent amount and about the max I care to get. For me anywhere between 300-350mg is what I find works best for me. When I start to go more than 350mg then it starts to be a little to much and doses not always agree with me very well. In this the caffeine is the only source of stims you will get they do not add any other kinds of stim to this. I felt the energy off this was pretty decent. When I could start to feel this kick in it I felt like this gave me a nice clean like energy and made me feel more ready to go after it. This was never to the point of making me feel to jittery at all. If it would have been a little higher on caffeine or had some other kinds of stims added then it might have started to give me some issues. There were days when I was feeling really tired from working all day and figured I would struggle a bit more with my workout but with this it really helped me a lot at being able to push through my workout better and still made it enjoyable for me. This will still give you some decent energy but maybe not like some of those real stim heavy pre-workouts with DMHA and Hordenine and Higenamine and Yohimbine. It seems like the energy you get from this will last you a fairly long time. Since I usually workout for about 2 hours this really helps. It seemed like my overall endurance was a lot better and my workouts on some days seem to last me a bit longer because I felt I wanted to keep going more because my endurance was that much better.

What you get from this in regards to mental focus I thought was fairly decent. On some days when I had a harder time really getting into it this seemed to help settle my mind a little more and put my mind more at ease. I felt I was able to block out some distractions a little better and focus more on my workout. I never got that laser like focus or that extreme tunnel vision I have gotten with some other products I have used but it still helped me a bit. Any pumps I got from this were so so. I always have a hard time feeling them. Usually when I do feel them it's when they are to painful and feel it affecting my lifts a bit. A nice decent pump that lasts a long time is nice to get but that's really hard to do unless I am really hitting it hard and taking very little time between sets. The pumps from this were ok I will say nothing that really wowed me but enough to notice a little something.

I do think this helped me a bit with my strength gains. I know on some of my lifts I was able to increase the weight a bit more and not struggle as much to do it. I was stacking this with some other creatine so I think that helped a little more. I do think with the extra creatine I was adding did cause me to bloat a bit more than I cared to. Now that I am not taking both of these products together any more I feel that the bloating I was getting has gone down a little. I love creatine and find it works really well for me but the down side is that I tend to bloat a bit more.

I found this overall to be really good on my stomach. Never did this give me any kind of upset stomach issues or gut issues which was nice. I know sometimes when I take products with this many ingredients in them or have certain ingredients in them it will cause me a little bit of upset stomach. I know in some of the other reviews people were talking about how this gave them a really back crash from it. I never had any issues with this causing any kind of crash. I know what that crash feeling is like and glad this did not cause that to happen to me at all.

$39.99 looks to be pretty much the standard price I am finding this for. That price seems a little high but you do have to realize what all they put in here and that the cost to do that is not real cheap. I wish they could get the price down a little but it's hard with this many ingredients. I would like to see them up the servings to 30 instead of 20 but then that would be a much higher price tag. So right now I would say that the price is not to bad considering what all your getting.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Right now I feel this is by far the best version they have come out with and has worked the best for me. Will they come out with a v6 in the future I would have to guess they probably will at some point. With a solid and very knowledgeable company like Nutrabio is I would not be to surprise if they did. It's kind of exciting to see how they keep learning how to improve this and help make it better each time. If you are looking for a fully dosed and clinically does ingredient pre-workout this is very much worth giving a try. What I like is they in no way will ever use any kind of prop blends in their products and always will to tell you what's all in their products and back them up by 3rd party testing. I am glad to see they keep finding new ways to improve this pre-workout and give them a lot of credit for being able to do that. One thing I really wish they could do is up the servings to 30 so you get that full month out of this but then the price would have to go up a bit more and that could really drive some people away from using this since it all ready is priced fairly high. I would be more than happy to give this another run at some point and would like to try the other flavors they have in this. Again I want to give a big shout out to Nutrabio for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.

April 28, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Uses Artificial Sweeteners
    • Slight Crash
    • Crash

I have always really liked Nutrabio products. I use their various protein powders and multivitamin but I have not really used their pre workouts. I did review the extreme version and while I enjoyed it I did have some side effects. So, when I saw this one come up I wanted to try it. Since, some of the ingredients I suspected caused the side effects were not in this (HBCD) or were toned down (stimulants). Here is the review.

There are quite a few ingredients in this product so I am not going to go through them all. I do instead want to discuss a few and my feelings toward them in this product. The first is 3g of creatine monohydrate and 500 mg of creatine magnapower. This makes a total of 3.5g of creatine in the product. While I do on occasion supplement with creatine I am not a fan of it in my pre workouts. I do a lot of endurance work and I notice that when I supplement with creatine I just feel slightly bloated, heavy, and dehydrated. This is even with increasing my water intake. I do wish that Nutrabio had a creatine free version of their pre workout. I noticed that all of their pre workouts include creatine. Another ingredient I want to mention is 750 mg of nitrosigine, which is one that I find beneficial for increased pumps.

The next ingredient I want to talk about is the 350 mg of caffeine. The caffeine is split with 250 mg coming from caffeine anhydrous and 100 mg from infinenergy. I was unsure of how I would take to this amount of caffeine. I did have a slight crash and headache when taking this, which leads me to believe 350 mg of caffeine all at once is too much for me. The product does include 300 mg of l-theanine but that wasn't enough to blunt the caffeine. I think if I had to put a number to an at acute dosage of caffeine it would be about 250 mg. Now, one thing I have noticed is that with natural caffeine I usually won't get side effects. I just recently tried Nutrabio Natural Pre which uses natural caffeine and infinenergy at a 350 mg dosage. When taking that I did not have the crash or headache but I only had 5 doses and not 20.

The last thing I want to mention is that most of Nutrabio products are sent out for third party testing. The product I received was from lot# 225939A. To see the results you can go to (http://www.nutrabio.com/product/PRE/) and then the test results tab. Once there enter the lot number and it will display the results. When I searched the tub I had all of the ingredients were very close to label claims and some were over and others just under. I really like this level of transparency from Nutrabio.

I received the blue raspberry flavor of Nutrabio Pre. The powder itself definitely has a blue raspberry type smell. When you mix this up there is a blue tint from the product from spirulina, which they use for color. When mixed it almost smells like a stereotypical blue snow cone. The first taste is really candy like at first like those blue lollipops they give out for free at banks. Then it is followed by a tartness and it then a kind of dull raspberry taste. It honestly was pretty good and I was surprised by it. In terms of mixability, there was some slight foaming when initially mixing the product in a shaker bottle. There was also a layer of undissolved powder at the bottom of the shaker, I presume this is the creatine. In terms of dosing, I only ever used one scoop on workout days. I did sometimes split the dose and drink half before the gym then half before cardio at the park.

Nutrabio Pre was definitely an effective product for energy and pumps. I also found it effective for running whether it was sprints or long distance. I noticed that when I would take this there would be an energy spike that would hit quickly. I did like this at times since I was able to start working out quicker and at a more intense level. It would then begin to fall off quicker than I would like but I was always able to finish my workout before I would crash. On days that I would split the dosage, I did not have the large spike of energy and it was more even. I will note that when trying out the Natural Pre that has organic caffeine as opposed to caffeine anhydrous it was more balanced.

As far as pumps goes this pre workout really shined. I definitely noticed that the pumps I would get from this exceed just citrulline alone. The pumps were quite impressive on days I did biceps and chest. I also noticed them while running as my quads were a lot more pumped after doing hill or sprint work.

In terms of running, I noticed a definite increase in performance over caffeine alone. I felt that I was more focused on my run and could go at a higher intensity. I also noticed that I would be able to run a little longer than I usually would. I will note though that I was more thirsty when taking this and running. I think that had to do with the creatine monohydrate in the product combined with the season changing (warmer out). I did up my water intake but I was still more thirsty than before. It did not impact my performance much but I could see it doing so if it was a lot warmer and I was sweating more.

Nutrabio Pre retails for $39.99 making it $2.00 per serving. I do not usually see Nutrabio products go on sale but I have seen on occasion 20% off at bodybuilding.com. Comparing this to other popular pre workouts, Pre Kaged goes for $1.80 per serving and Pre Jym is $1.78 per serving. Cellucor C4 Ultimate is $2.00 per serving but can be cheaper depending on the bottle size purchased. None of the other brands listed have the third party tests for each lot of product listed on their website like Nutrabio. I do find value in having that level of transparency. I could see myself interchanging and cycling through all of the preworkouts I listed above but I would adjust the dosage on some due to the caffeine. This in turn would increase the the value of them. I think what it will come down to is what ingredients you want in your pre workout.

Side Effects

I did have a slight crash and headache at times when taking this. I did not have it when I split the doses but I think the 350 mg of caffeine is at the top of my caffeine dosing all at once. I also had some slight GI issues for the first week of taking this. I am unsure what ingredient it was but it could have been the creatine as I have had issues with monohydrate in the past. The GI issues stopped after about a week and it was back to normal while I took the product.

Conclusion

Nutrabio Pre was an effective product with some side effects. While the side effects never impacted performance they were annoying to deal with. This pre workout did help my performance in the gym and on the trail. There is pretty good value here especially if you value transparency with third party testing. I definitely think that this pre workout is worth a try.

-Xcmiler

April 20, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Research Based

Nutrabio's V5 PreWorkout is the new standard bearer for transparent labeling, effective dosages, and the inclusion of trademarked ingredients. If you're ready to invest in a high quality Pre, look no further.

Most mornings I'm up before the sun to chase the pump and I need a good preworkout to get me moving, more often than not. Finding one that suits my schedule is harder than it looked. The early morning lifts mean I'm also lifting fasted and while I need a good amount of stimulants to get revved up, a lot of preworkouts I've tried have gone overboard and cause side effects. V5 is the perfect balance though. Nutrabio puts no shortage of thought behind each one of the ingredients in their products and V5 is no exception.

V5 is broken into 4 main categories: Power, strength, & endurance complex; Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix; Focus & Stim Matrix; and Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer

P, S & E Complex:
      - 3.5g Leucine, naturally fermented & vegan. Leucine is touted as the most beneficial of the branch-chain amino acids, but is rarely represented on its own as it is here. However, this is right in the middle of the effective dose range and should help to increase protein synthesis as a result.
      - (3.2g) Clinical Dose of Beta Alanine HPLC to help with stamina & endurance by staving off lactic acid buildup. They use CarnoSyn, recognized as the industry's best version.
      - 3g PharmaPure Creatine Monohydrate HPLC > Normally if creatine is included, I'd like it to be at 5g, but HPLC is supposed to be much more bio-available and absorbable.
      - 2.5g Betaine Anhydrous HPLC This dose is right on point with the average recommendation. Anything higher can lead to fishy smelling body odor (no thanks).
      - 1.7g DL Malic Acid: Strange to see this on its own and not tied to the creatine or citrulline. I'm not sure of the benefit it is supposed to serve, but may be included for taste purposes. This wouldn't explain the categorization though.
      - 500mg MagnaPower - This is another fast absorbing creatine and brings the total creatine to 3.5g. It also adds 40mg of magnesium which should assist in mind-muscle connection, as well as recovery, but this would be a low dose as a standalone.

NO Pump Matrix
      - 6g L-Citrulline, kyowa quality: this was one of the doses NutraBio bumped up when reformulating. This is as much as I'd want to see personally. Anything more than this and I think it would cause stomach problems.
      - 1g Agmatine Sulfate: I'm actually not a fan of agmatine. I think it can be ineffective and actually make pumps worse.
      - 750mg Nitrosigine- big time pumps and an investment in a trademarked version again. It's not a huge dose, but it will be effective.

Focus & Stim Matrix
      - 1.5g Tyrosine: This is a good dose and should help improve focus and reduce stress. If you lift fasted, this could assist in preventing cortisol spikes from the stress you are putting on your body.
      - 500mg VitaCholine: The jury is out on the effectiveness of Choline in relation to training, but VitaCholine is the gold standard and the dose is the top end of what you'd want to supplement with daily for general health purposes
      - Caffeine
      > Anhydrous (250mg HPLC)
      > Infinergy (100mg caffeine + 33mg malic acid) : This is my ideal serving for a PWO. Anything more and I get all cracked out, anything less and I can barely open my eyes. I love to see this is HPLC and in hindsight I'd say the energy did kick in rapidly, as would be expected from this processing method.
      - 300mg TheaPure: This is an AWESOME dose of theanine in a very pure form. It will add additional energy, while also managing the absorption of the caffeine and preventing crashes.
      - 100mcg Huperzine A: This is a cognitive super supplement that should be effective at this dose. Multiple studies have been done at this dose that exhibit memory improvement and lay claim to its effectiveness as a nootropic

Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer
      - 2g Taurine
      - 525mg Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate
      - 189mg Sodium Phosphate
      I'm a big fan of including electrolytes in a PWO and find they play a big role and making cardio more manageable. The Taurine will be doubly helpful in preventing cramps from the pumps that can occur with the high doses of pump ingredients.

The common trend through most of the ingredients is the HPLC processing which stands for High Pressure Liquid Chromatography. This supposedly breaks down the molecules into their smallest possible form to increase the rate of absorption.

The other common trend is that there is no fluff. You do not, and I'd be willing to say will not ever, see NutraBio adding fluff to their panel. Their best consumer is an educated consumer and you'll just never see them add an ingredient at an ineffective dose in order to just say it's included.

Huge amount of respect to NutraBio for this transparent, killer ingredient panel!!

Taste: NutraBio doesn't over flavor their products. The blue raspberry I received was fantastic and I enjoyed it from the first dose to the last

Mixability: This dissolved very easily, but did leave one of the thickest foams I've ever encountered after shaking. It would even stick around after I finished and refilled my water bottle with water. There are no artificial dyes in this either, but NutraBio used Spirulina for some color which actually resulted in a very pale blue.

Dosing: I took this with 15 minutes of starting my workout and really felt it kick in by the time I'd completed my warm-up.

Overall, I had a great run with V5. There were definitely some days that I felt tired or run down due to lack of sleep over my 20 days taking it, but I was able to get moving and make the most of my workout anyway. I hit some good numbers on my rows and deadlifts and am sure I would be able to say the same about my bench if it weren't for my AC joint injury.

My only gripe is that the creatine in the PWO along with the creatine I was taking separately did cause a bit of water retention since I was getting close to 14g daily for a while when taking both. I was able to reduce my separate creatine consumption to 1 dose daily which alleviated most of the water retention, but I do still have a little bit. Nothing major, and in fairness I basically just look more athletic while retaining that water as opposed to cut up.

I wish I had taken this at a time where I was playing a sport as well, but I'm currently only training. I feel like the added creatine would've been a big help in that department.

In terms of pumps, I do think the agmatine took away from those slightly, but that's usually the case. Even still I did notice good muscle fullness and maybe just slightly less vascularity than I'd hoped.

As for energy, this was really great. I was really awake all morning from my serving of this at about 5:30 each morning and never noticed a crash.

At $39.99 for 20 servings, V5 is justifiably one of the more expensive PWOs available without apology. They have no interest in being the cheapest, they want to be the best. This is a fair price for what you're getting.

Side Effects

Nothing really, minus a little water retention when taking in collaboration with other creatine supplements.

Conclusion

NutraBio impresses as expected. This is a great premium PWO and I'd recommend anyone try it. It's worth saving for and will give you close to a month of rock solid workouts. THANK YOU to NutraBio for letting me give it a shot. It's (almost) always a pleasure to use their products!

9.1
        April 16, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Fully Disclosed Label
      • Great Pumps

I'm a natural bodybuilder who is attending the University of Arizona, I run a fitness page on instagram @ boonbrandon, and I have been fascinated by supplementation for quite awhile and have put hours and hours into reading sports medicine journals and research papers testing how effective supplements/individual ingredients are. I mostly am familiar with different formulations of pre workouts, so this is right down my alley.

This without a doubt is the most comprehensive ingredient profile I have ever seen on a pre workout. I'm not going to list each individual ingredient because you can just check out the label of it to see the list, but I will just say that every single area of this pre workout is incredibly "complete" for lack of a better term. A lot of pres just have one "pump ingredient" or possibly two if clinically dosed. This has citrulline, agmatine, AND nitrosigine. There's a clinical dosage of Leucine, of Betaine, there's two forms of creatine... all potent muscle builders. For a pre where the only stim is caffeine (but found in two forms) the focus is awesome thanks to Tyrosine, Choline, Theanine, AND Huperzine. Another thing to be said about the ingredient profile is that they used all "name-brand" ingredients. CreaPure. MagnaPower. Kyowa-quality. Nitrosigine. VitaCholine. Calci-K. CarnoSyn. They could have just used generic sources for each of these ingredients but they used the high quality name-brand ownings of these ingredients so you truly know you're getting the purest of each ingredient.

On top of this, with the pre workout, NutraBio sent out a letter explaining EVERY SINGLE change they made to the formula from V4 to V5 including changing ingredients to "name brand" ingredients for guaranteed quality and slightly upping the dosages of certain ingredients to reach the clinically effective dosages as shown in studies.

Another super impressive touch with just how transparent the label is is how they show even dosages of the "other ingredients" (210 mg sucralose, 30 mg acesulfame potassium, 30mg beet root for color). I have never seen another pre workout show this, because I believe they're not required to. NutraBio is just WILLINGLY showing absolutely everything for us.

I got the blue raspberry flavor, and while it wasn't the best blue raspberry supplement I have ever had, it certainly wasn't disgusting and who drinks pre workout for the taste anyway? Dosing is super simple- one serving is one scoop. Mixability was surprisingly good for how many ingredients are in this, the only thing that can happen is that it can foam up and leave some foam residue on the side of your cups so once you chug it down you may have to add some extra water into the cup, swish it around, then drink it again to get everything.

This is definitely the most effective out of all the "clinical dosed" category of pre workouts that I have tried. What I mean by this is that it may not be as energy-intensive as say, a pre workout that is stim heavy and has DMHA and Hordenine and Higenamine and Yohimbine in it, but this still somehow competes with the effectiveness of those despite caffeine being the only stim. Obviously the energy is a lot more gradual and "clean" but I really enjoyed it and still managed to get some positive cognitive effects as far as focus goes. Endurance and pump is super solid with this, and using this while both on a calorie surplus AND a deficit I was able to say it is very useful for either.

So this can be found for 39.99 for 20 servings. This lands it at 2 dollars per serving, which definitely is on the more expensive side of pre workouts. HAVING SAID THAT, I think this is completely justified. I'm fully confident if you bought all the ingredients in bulk and tried making something comparable the serving price would be well above $2, and they used all of the very highest quality name brand ingredients in clinical dosages rather than just generic ingredients and this is definitely what makes the value acceptable compared to other clinical dosed pres that land around $2 per scoop anyway.

Side Effects

I didn't really have any side effects I can think of with this. No sleeplessness, anxiety, jitters, or hard crash.

Conclusion

Overall, I was incredibly impressed by this. Especially as someone who likes higher stim pre workouts, to use a more research-based pre where the only stim is caffeine and have just as solid of performance enhancement was pretty incredible. Sure, it is slightly expensive, but when you see just how many ingredients are in there, the dose, and the quality (name-brand) of each ingredient, you will understand that this is actually about as solid of a pre as you can find.
      • Blue Raspberry: 7/10