Pre Extreme V3 (Stimulant Free) has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Pre Extreme V3 (Stimulant Free) Reviews

By: NutraBio

Pre Extreme V3 (Stimulant Free) is a Stimulant Free Pre-Workout manufactured by NutraBio. It can increase muscle performance, endurance and blood flow without the use of stiimulants. It promotes an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
2.5
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  July 2, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
    Thanks to Nutrabio and SRs troops program for letting my try out PRE extreme non stimulant watermelon flavored pre-workout.

Ive been a fan of Nutrabio for over a year now. They are a great company with a strong reputation for building innovative supplements.
    So far Ive purchased 3 of their proteins, BCAAs, multi and creatine. I appreciate the full disclosure labels and how they approach the industry featuring no fillers or expectorants. The fact that they use fully inspected GMP FDA inspected lab means a lot to me. I feel better knowing that this isnt made in some guys bathtub in the middle of the desert.

NutraBio's label claims that PRE sets the standard for hard hitting amino acid based pre-workouts. It's designed to push you through the most treacherous workouts with ease. It's able to achieve this because it's formulated with a potent array of amino acids combined with an all-inclusive stimulant complex designed specifically for athletes. Compare it to any pre-workout on the market and they just can't compete.
    = Sounds good, but It didnt work that way for me.

Label & Results
    They have a few versions of this product
    Stimulate free, carb free, with carbs and caffeine

PRE has a large list of ingredients with all amounts disclosed.

Rapid Glycogen Pre-load System
    Highly branched chain dextrin

Athletic endurance and performance complex
    L-Citrulline malate and Beta Alanine

Focus & Drive Complex
    N-acetyle-L- tyrosine (nalt), DMAE, Pikatropin, Huperzine A

Nutrient Absorption Enhancer
    Bioperine

As you can clearly see on paper, this has everything that you would want in a pre-workout.
    I like the addition of the HBCD but honestly fat guys dont need more carbs than they already get. I guess if youre going to not use caffeine, adding fast acting carbs would be a good substitute.
    Unfortunately for me, it just didnt work very well. I was yawning, no pumps, no beta tingles or anything positive at all. I had better workouts when I took nothing at all. I added in powdered caffeine and that helped a little. My best workouts were when I took another caffeine loaded pre and one scoop of this underachiever.
    Usually I lift early in the morning. On a few occasions this past month I lifted at night just to test this out. Even after being awake for several hours nothing.
    It was a long boring month using this supplement. I wanted this to work but it didnt. I ended up taking 3 & 4 scoops the last few workouts just trying to put this bottle out of its misery. On the bright side it mixed really well and the watermelon tasted great.

This is expensive. The invoice price from Nutrabio says 52.95 for 20 servings. On their website they currently have it on sale for $45.04. I realize higher quality sourced ingredients, produced in a certified lab are going to cost more. I also know that if I were to build this product myself with the same quality raws it would cost me more to produce. Still at the end of the day its $45 for only 20 servings. My suggestion is to eat some carbs and drink some amino acids pre workout. That could save you a few bucks and you will get the same results.

Summary
    This product did nothing for me. I could be that one guy who is different, so you mileage may vary. I have used hundreds of supplements over the last 10 years and this one just didnt do it for me.
    Its expensive and it didnt work even once.

The big question, would you buy this again? NO
    Would you recommend this to a friend? Maybe
    If they were rich, worked out at midnight and had to be up at 6am the next morning, then maybe.

If youre going to drop some money on NutraBios website pick up some protein isolates. Unlike Pre Extreme, they are well worth it.