Ranks #70 (better than 71%)
In: Pre-Workout > Stimulant

PRE Extreme is a Pre-Workout manufactured by NutraBio. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
FORUM TOPICS

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for misleading marketing and misinformation.

mhseaver670
TROOPer Level: 81

May 17, 2017

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

First off let me say thank you to Nutrabio for being such a big part of this site and letting so many of us here try some of their amazing products. One thing that stands out to me is when they send out products they always send a packet full of useful information of the products . I find this not only very professional, but also nice to see a little more info than what might be seen on the Website.

Packed with everything you could want in a preworkout. First one is 15 grams of HBCD, which I have just recently learned how important added benefits they provide. Now with just one massive scoop of 40.74 grams you also get a performance complex, a strength, power and recovery complex.
One complex I really like in supplement is electrolyte's, and hydration. You can never be hydrated enough I think.
For energy Nutrabio gives you a focus and drive complex that consists of 350 mg of caffeine anhydrous and TheaPure at 300mg , Yohimbe HCI at 4mg and Huperzine A at 100mcg along with a few other goodies just for energy and focus.
There is also a Nitric Oxide matrix that has Agamatine Sulfate and Nitrosigine also.
All together you have 21 research backed Ingredients. All this with NO FILLERS AND NO ADDITIVES! AND NO DYES! And as always fully disclosed label.

I had Raspberry lemonade and I loved this. Very good. Perfect all the way around. Mixed just like all the other Nutrabio products have without an issue.

Endurance was outstanding! But first let me say this also provides some pretty good pumps that seem to hit rather fast when compared to other recent Preworkout's I have used. The pumps are not deep, but rather just what I call surface pumps, but still they come on really quick, For example when warming up on bench just by doing my normal bar reps for like 50 reps and then 135 for 15 for speed, I would have a pump that would stay the rest of the workout. That normally would not happen with other Preworkout's.
Now for the energy, quite different also. As other's mentioned this is not a Knock your socks off kind of Product, but more like the little engine that could. You just keep on grinding with this stuff. Seriously this stuff is great for quick recovery between sets and for long endurance needed workouts. Now I did do some cardio with this at the end of my weightlifting routines and this would keep me going even when I really did not want to do it.
I also was going for some high volume workouts and this was just what the doctor ordered for that.
I want to note that this did not give me the type of aggression that I like to have at times, but It did seem to keep me with enough focus and energy to get some great workouts in.

It's not cheap. But you get what you pay for and Nutrabio has really went all in to make this a true contender for those looking to have a top tier Pre.
At 40+ bucks for 20 servings it is going to make you double check your order before clicking the confirm button. But You have to look at the label and understand what you are getting and by the company that is truly trusted in my opinion.

Side Effects

Some stomach issues a few times but not sure if it was something else or my diet that was causing some of it either.
I will also say that this did seem to keep me up at night on few occasions also.

Conclusion

Nutrabio is one of my top picks for most things supplement wise, and this is a bit higher than what I would typically want to go for but I did have some awesome workout sessions with this and the ingredients is off-the-chain too.
Thank you Nutrabio for taking part in SR.com
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • Mood Enhancer
  • Appropriate Amounts Of Ingredients
  • Kept Me Up Some Nights
  • GI Issues
  • Raspberry Lemonade: 9/10
Wade419
TROOPer Level: 47
  May 15, 2017

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

We as gym rats are always trying to find out what new supplements to use that are objectively effective and prove their worth on the gym floor time and time again. Thankfully we have thousands of clinically studied compounds to help us find what's worth our time and what's a wasted money investment. NutraBio has done a doozy of a job with compiling a large list of common pre-workout supplement ingredients that have shown clinically significant improvement for muscular function and recovery, so when I saw the opportunity to get my hands on this new preworkout product I had to see if it's as good as its label makes it look. Quick thanks to NutraBio for giving me the chance to try out Pre Extreme! Lets see how it stacks up against the competition!

Alright, so I honestly can't go over all the ingredients because it would literally take me forever but I'll go in depth on some of ones I feel are notable for Pre Extreme. I should also note that all ingredients are clinically dosed, which means that the amount of each ingredient was enough to cause a significant effect in research studies! Unfortunately, many supplement companies tend to low ball this dosage and try to get away with saying that a certain ingredient is present in their supplement, when in reality the dosing of the ingredient is too low to even have an effect! Thankfully this isn't the case for NutraBio so kudos to them for utilizing good scientific research and honest labeling as a high priority when it comes to their products.

Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (15g): Fast metabolizing carbohydrates in a pre-workout to fuel skin splitting pumps and quickly refuel glycogen muscle stores? This is pretty genius and is very rarely ever utilized in pre-workouts probably because the average fitness fanatic has difficulty with understanding that sugar can be beneficial if timed correctly around a workout or it can be detrimental for a strict diet that is specifically low/no carb. It's a very simple ingredient but can yield great results and vascularity during your lifting sessions by replenishing your muscles with nourishment as soon as they need it.

L-Citrulline (6g): Clinically dosed L-Citrulline is quite rare in the preworkout world just because it's very expensive in comparison to other ingredients, but it's effective and has proven itself time and time again through research studies. It works by acting as a precursor to nitric oxide production to optimize bloodflow and vascular pumps in the gym.

Beta-Alanine (2.5g): Another very popular preworkout ingredient for good reason. It works by buffering the pH of your muscles to delay the onset of painful lactic acid production that we have all grown to loathe and stops us dead in our tracks mid-set, so by utilizing beta-alanine we can get a few more repetitions in before the lactic acid kicks in.

Creatine HCl (1g) & Creatine Monohydrate (2g): The ultimate supplement ingredient aside from caffeine! Creatine is probably the most clinically studied supplement in history and it still surprises me that people decide to stay away from using it due to "water retention". All those myths about holding extra water is technically true but when your muscles are 99% water I don't really see the point of the argument. Creatine literally provides us with free energy by recycling used ATP molecules into CP (creatine phosphate) molecules to be re-used with an even greater energy output! I encourage any individual that is open to using supplements to enhance their fitness experience use creatine at least once to see how it works for them.

Caffeine (350mg): The one ingredient that you're pretty much guaranteed to see in any preworkout supplement with the exception of stimulant-free preworkouts. Caffeine is the original stimulant and has been proven to be extremely useful with invigorating us with extra energy and potential for increased fat loss. Pre Extreme utilizes two different sources of caffeine to help reduce build up of tolerance and increase effectiveness by utilizing two separate pathways.

Agmatine Sulfate (1g): Another precursor to nitric oxide that has been seen more and more in supplements as of late to improve pumps by causing vasodilation thus increasing blood flow with precious nutrients to our muscles.

Nitrosigine (750mg): This is an interesting new ingredient which is a combination of arginine and silicon to improve absorption of arginine into the blood stream. Arginine has been around for a long time and has significant difficulty by itself to get effectively absorbed into our bodies so with the inclusion of silicon, it's able to be the arginine product that it was always intended and claimed to be.

Oh yeah... there's also no proprietary blends! Woot!

I had the opportunity to try the Green Apple flavor that I believe is actually pretty tasty and gets the green apple flavor pretty nicely. It has a bit of a jolly rancher flavor mixed with extra sourness. It mixes fairly well with 12oz of water and a good couple hard shakes and is dosed using a fairly large scooper that can prove difficult for smaller water bottles.

When I used Pre Extreme, I typically took it about 10 minutes prior to stepping onto the gym floor in the parking lot to give it enough time to really kick in. I noticed that the tingles that are common to beta alanine would kick in almost immediately after chugging down a serving and the rest of the ingredients would slowly follow suit as I would get my equipment ready and set my locker. I would have pretty amazing pumps following the first few sets of whatever muscle part I was focusing on. I believe the inclusion of the cyclic dextrin has a big part in causing the very quick pump effect in combination with the nitric oxide boosters. I was able to attain my maximum pump level much earlier in my workout in comparison to other preworkouts and was still able to maintain it till far after leaving the gym. The focus and energy I got from Pre Extreme was excellent but it doesn't have quite the "umph" that I would expect from such a complete package. I feel like certain high stimulant preworkouts I've taken in the past have manifested a certain "alpha-euphoric" feeling that I wasn't able to attain using Pre Extreme but that could be due to the usage of high dosing DMAA derivatives. Pre Extreme does offer amazing pumps, focus, and energy nonetheless and is easily able to run you through your an entire hour and a half lifting session with ease. I personally didn't experience severe crashes following the gym that I believe is due to the use of two forms of caffeine, which is a major plus since preworkouts that contain >300mg of caffeine typically lead to some pretty major sleepiness post-workout. Though I really liked what I experienced from using Pre Extreme, I wasn't as blown away as I thought I would be due to the insane ingredient list that probably put the product on top of an unattainable pedestal in my mind.

I scoured around the internet and was able to find Pre Extreme at about $42 for a 20 serving tubs, which puts it at approximately $2.13 per serving. Wow, $2.13 a serving is probably one of the highest costs that I have ever seen for a preworkout supplement but I can honestly say that NutraBio isn't running away with a whole lot of your money because this product is definitely expensive to manufacture with its "A+" ingredient profile. Unfortunately not many fitness enthusiasts have this large of a wallet set aside for a preworkout supplement but for a premium product I do believe it's worth its weight.

Side Effects

A lot of people that reviewed this product complained of GI discomfort but luckily I had no such issues. I did have some moderate post-workout crashing but nothing out of the ordinary for a high stimulant preworkout.

Conclusion

NutraBio did it once when they created the original "Pre" formula but it appears that consumers still demanded more so they went back to the drawing board and added an additional cocktail of ingredients to kick up their product a few notches. Pre Extreme is an all-in-one preworkout that covers you on all fronts and does NOT require any additional boosting supplements to ramp up its effectiveness because I honestly believe it's pretty maxed out. The only thing is that I wish they would have thrown in a DMAA derivative, which has been lurking around lately in newer products that I believe would have made Pre Extreme an absolute must have supplement. Nonetheless, Pre Extreme is an amazing product that demands an amazingly high price but if you have the extra cash in the bank and are a gym rat that demands only the best then look no further brah! Cheers Fellas!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Good Value For Ingredient Profile
  • Clinically Dosed Ingredients
  • Sustained Not Bursting Energy
  • Green apple: 7/10
Xcmiler
TROOPer Level: 23
  May 13, 2017

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

For a long time I have been looking for a solid pre workout supplement. Recent ones that have come out just have not done it for me. So, when Nutrabio's preworkout came up on the Troop program I knew I had to give it a try. I have taken several Nutrabio products and most have been solid. Let us see if Nutrabio Pre Extreme will become my new preworkout of choice.

There are quite a few ingredients in this product so I will not list them all. However, I will hit on the standouts in the product. Each scoop of Nutrabio Extreme weighs in at 41 grams and yields 60 calories and 15g of carbohydrates. The calories and carbohydrates are due to the highly branched cyclic dextrin or HBCD, which is a fast digesting carbohydrate. This ingredient you don't see too often but mostly in intraworkout supplements. Nutrabio also includes 2g of creatine monohydrate and 1g of creatine hcl. I will be honest I would have rather them commit to a creatine source then use two different ones. Another standout ingredient is nitrosigine, which is a bond of arginine and silicon. It can boost nitric oxide levels leading to greater blood flow and increased pumps. I really like the inclusion of this ingredient and the 1g of agamatine that they also include.

In terms of stimulants, it includes 350 mg of caffiene with 250 mg from caffeine anhydrous and 100 mg from infinergy, which is caffeine bonded to malic acid. It is suppose to aid in reduction of caffeine GI issues and crashing. It also includes several other stimulants one of them being yohimbe hcl at a 4mg dose. Yohimbe can increase energy and cognitive performance. However, it can lead to some side effects to those susceptible to it just be aware.

These are not all the ingredients but the ones that stood out to me. In addition, as with most Nutrabio products you can check the third party test of products using CheckMySupps.com. This level of transparency is fantastic and something you do not normally see in a supplement company. Overall, Nutrabio pre extreme has an impressive ingredient profile.

In terms of taste, I received the raspberry lemonade and I enjoyed it quite a bit. It was honestly more raspberry than lemonade but still was quite good. In the past, I have not been a fan of Nutrabio's flavoring but this was not bad. It did have a slight aftertaste to it, which I believe was from the HBCD. In terms of mixability, it mixed fairly well with minimal sediment on the bottom. I presume it was the creatine and the HBCD that would settle on the bottom but a minimal amount. As far as dosing goes, I used one scoop throughout the run of the product. I do want to note that the serving is a "heaping scoop," which I dislike when companies do that.

In terms of effectiveness, this was an effective product however, the effectiveness for me was negatively affected by side effects. Tabling the side effects for that particular section of the review, it was an effective pre workout. I did notice that it kicked in fast and lasted for about 3 hours because some days I would go running after the gym (if I wasn't still going to the bathroom from side effects) and my energy remained higher than average. I feel like this gave me more energy to run longer and farther on the trails. I would say that is surpassed other preworkouts such as pre-kaged, pre-jym, and pulse in terms of lasting energy.

As far as pumps go, it was very effective. I noticed that my veins in my arms became very pronounced while lifting even if I was not doing arms on that day. The pump would last for a few hours and would slowly dissipate. I was surprised by the level of pumps because of the amount of stimulants in the product. Comparing it to other products, the only two that came close to this was pre-kaged and DVST8 white cut but pre extreme beat both of those.

One of the major benefits of this product that I felt was the increased endurance. My workouts were longer when I taking pre extreme (that is including time spent in the bathroom 20% of the time taking this product). I was able to get more done during my workouts (most of the time), which was good since I switched back to a "bro split." On workouts in the past, I would not have as much endurance and would end up skipping some exercises in the gym. This was not the case for nutrabio pre extreme. Bottom line, this is an effective preworkout but my personal effectiveness was hindered by side effects.

In terms of value, Nutrabio products rarely go on sale, the most I have seen them is 20%. This product retails for $43.99 making it $2.19 per serving (20 servings in a bottle). The cheapest I could currently find this is for $42.99 on suppz.com, a dollar off retail. This is definitely on the expensive side since my maximum upper limit of buying a preworkout is $2.00 per serving. I will note that you can get a version of this, Nutrabio Pre, without the HBCD and some of the stimulants for $37.99, which is $1.90 per serving. This version is 15% off at bodybuilding.com dropping the total down to $32.29. Since the cost is high and I did receive side effects, I would recommend trying a sample before committing to a tub.

Side Effects

I did have some GI issues when taking this product. I believe it was either the creatine monohydrate, HBCD, or one of the stimulants. If I had to pinpoint it, I would assume it is the HBCD as I have had Nutrabio's creatine monohydrate before with no issues. The issues seemed to hit about 30-45 minutes after taking the product. This did negatively affect my workouts since I would be in the bathroom for some of it. It happened about 20% of the time I took this product and the rest of the time, it hit me later that night but not as bad. This was unfortunate because at times, I like to run after my workout and I was not always able to do that due to GI issues.

Conclusion

Overall, in terms of straight effectiveness I felt like this was an effective product. However, factoring in my side effects the effectiveness was sharply decreased. I do recommend trying it but get a sample before you commit to an entire tub. I would like to thank Nutrabio for sending out the product and the Trooper Program for coordinating it.

-Xcmiler
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Endurance
  • Can Be Expensive
  • GI Issues
  • Raspberry Lemonade: 8/10
sergiosays
TROOPer Level: 34
  May 12, 2017

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Big thank you to Nutrabio for providing this product. This company goes above and beyond in providing nutritional information for all of its products, packaging is secure, and the appeal of PWO is very straight-forward and professional. I took this product during a lean bulk about 4-5x a week and it was consumed 30 minutes prior to each workout.

This Product has over 21 clinically researched and dosed ingredients. Some noteworthy include:

[Cyclic Dextrin(15 grams): a carbohydrate that is rapidly absorbed to provide glycogen to the muscles.]

[L-Citrulline (6 grams) + Beta Alanine (2.5 grams) = Both ingredients are effective doses used to buffer lactic acid build up and aide in endurance]

[L-Leucine (3.5 grams) + Betaine Anhydrous (2.5 grams) + Creatine Monohydrate(2 grams) & Creatine Hydrochloride = The combination of these ingredients are intended to aide recovery, saturate muscles with creatine to promote better energy conversion, and betaine is used to promote strength/energy.]

[N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE (1.2 grams) + (250 mg) Caffeine + Di-Caffeine Malate(100 mg) + Yohimbe (4 grams) = This is the main energy blend in the Preworkout. Tyrosine is used to promote concentration/alertness similar to the caffeine. The Caffeine-Malate is a slow dispersing caffeine that allows for a slow release for sustained energy, and the yohimbe ties everything together enhancing adrenal function.]

Agmatine Sulfate(1 gram) + Arginine Silicate (750mg) = Nitric Oxide blend.(increase blood flow to support contraction, endurance, and pump)

Taste: I had the Green Apple flavor. Despite the abundance of ingredients in this product, NUTRABIO still managed to make this PRE extremely pleasing on the taste buds. 8/10

Mixability: No issues with mixability, some slight foaming, but any shaker cup can mix this product no problem.

Dosing: 1 scoop prior to workout. a staggering and impressive 41 grams per scoop.

This pre-workout is one of the first I have ever had the pleasure to try that contains some of the most extensive, effectively dosed, and trusted ingredients.

Prior to your workouts: This PRE will not hit you like a truck behind the head, but instead it will gracefully wake you up and mindfully being to move your body into action. Personally, I enjoy the slap in the face of some Preworkouts that spring you into action and intensify your body. This PRE is more subtle in that regard. However, it is during your workouts where this product seems to shine the most.

During workouts: After you have finished warming up and by the time you are ready to begin your first couple of sets this PRE will be there for you. PRE Extreme provides an abundant amount of energy that helped with my mood and allowed me to train harder for longer. For instance, on chest day, I am able to rest less between sets and one of the best parts about this PRE is how effective it mitigates lactic acid build up. If you're like me and love to feel the burn, pump, and squeeze, this PRE will help you get 2 more reps in at those final moments and allow you to embrace vitality for longer. There is no crash on this PRE, and whether you're 15 minutes into your workout or 50, this product is there to support you.

This product contains 20 servings and is averaged at about $37 online. A little less than $2 a scoop for a surplus of quality and effective ingredients. It may not be the most budget friendly, but it is definitely made to work.

Side Effects

No observed side effects.

Conclusion

Nutrabio continues to stand at the pinnacle of quality, transparency, and bang for your buck. Given the extensiveness of the product, its effective nature, and delicious flavor, this product climbs the ranks and sits in the top tier category of Pre-Workout's. It may be a little out of reach for those looking to save some money, but a product of this caliber is worth saving up for.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • Mood Enhancer
  • Great Label
  • Can Be Expensive
  • Sustained Not Bursting Energy
  • Green apple: 8/10
bromine2122
TROOPer Level: 57
  April 24, 2017

Introduction + Supplement facts
Huge thank you to Nutrabio for their support of the SR troops program. I've had other nutrabio products though the SR Troops program. The other products I really like and have had great results from. This review is for their pre workout called pre extreme with the cluster dextrin. I did a review of the one without it but wanted to try the one with it. Just like all the other nutrabio products you get the kitchen sink when it comes to ingredients. I'm not going to list them all because that would be very long. So I'm just going to give you the highlights. You get 15g of cluster dextrin, 6g of citrulline, 2.5g of beta-alanine, 1.9g of a focus & stim, and 1.75g of nitric oxide booster. Also all of the nutrabio products are made in a certify GMP & FDA inspected facility.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
The flavor that I received was green apple which was really tasty seeing how they only use natural flavoring in all of their products. Didn't have any mixability issues. Dosing is your standard mix 1 scoop with 12-14oz of water 30mins before the gym.

Effectiveness 5.0/10
If you looking to train like Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman look else because this will not take you to that level. The other products that I have tried by nutrabio has been really good and the results were great. But this pre workout was really hit or miss with the effectiveness. But there newest pre workout didn't cut it for me. Now if you are a first time to pre workouts you will really like this product otherwise I would look elsewhere. My workouts were not bad but at the same time they were not good either. I had and average lift during the time I took pre extreme. The energy and focus was good but it was not over the top either. I didn't get any of the crazy pre workout sweats that I usually get. It seems like while nutrabio is a really good company I feel like too many fancy ingredients make it less of an effective product. Overall this a product that I would not buy again based on the performance during the time that I took this product. There are other pre workouts on the market that are more effective then pre extreme. Nutabio makes quality products but this time around this didn't work for me.

Value 3.5/10
There was only two places that I could find this version of pre extreme and they the company's website and iwillpumpyouup.com both had them for 43.99 for 20servings which is 2.19 a serving. Yeah way too expensive.

Side Effects

zero side effects.

Conclusion

If you are in the market for a pre workout look elsewhere this product unlike the other ones that I have tried didn't really do anything for me. Nutrabio is a great company but there newest pre workout didn't have the same effects that there other products had. Plus the price alone would not make me want to buy it. There are other pre-workouts on the market that are more effective but cost less.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • Green apple: 9/10
Wis3guy
TROOPer Level: 45
  August 5, 2015

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Hello people. I received this from the awesome troops program and the generosity of nutra bio. I was using this to help further my workouts. I was running beach bodies body beast program throughout the container. I ended up with a lot of servings due to the scoop being a little small. But hey the label was fully disclosed and the workouts where great

Fully disclosed ingredients. Look it up if you want to. I would probably not go with the 15 grams of "highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin" next time but that is offered in the regular Nutrabio Pre. A couple of other points are the creatine which most of us supplement separately, and the caffeine content. It contains 250 mg of caffeine anhydrous and another 133 mg of di-caffeine malate. My problem was that although I had effective workouts it did not get me jacked up. Although honestly I didn't miss that, but on occasion it would of been nice. I am rather stim tolerant and as I said I got a smaller scooper, but more on that later.

I picked the raspberry lemonade and I truly enjoyed it. It was a nice smooth flavor that was easy to drink. It wasn't the best but not even close to the terrible ones I have used in the past.
I mixed mine in various amounts of water in a shaker ball shaker cup and as long as I shook before I drank it worked great. If you let it still you will have some settling of product.
Dosing was simple one scoop. The issue was that I had the scoop for the product without the Dextrin. So my dose was 15 grams short. That being said I didn't notice much difference when I used a scoop from another product that was closer to the serving size.

The effectiveness for me was that I continually improved either in weight or reps when I was taking this product. My workouts just felt good. I was not bouncing off of the walls but I had really good workouts. Also I tended to heal faster from them. I used this products before some cardio workouts as well and not having your heart explode is a good thing.......

So on the nutrabio website this product runs $39.99 to $49.99 depending on sales. The problem is that that is 20 servings which to me is high. However the adage is correct, you get what you pay for. I honestly don't think you have to add to this pre workout as it has everything. If you end up with the smaller scooper and can get away with it like I did you get a much better value.

Side Effects

No side effects for me on this product. No emergency bathroom runs, although an occasion we stopped on the way to the weights to lighten up.

Conclusion

Overall I would say that this is an excellent product. I think that if you have extra money to go ahead and pick up a tub of this stuff. If you are looking for a really cracked out feeling you need to look elsewhere. However if you are looking to have consistently good workouts then sign yourself up for some NutraBio Pre and have a blast at the gym
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Endurance
irondude
  July 26, 2015

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Thanks to the SR Troops program and Nutrabio for bringing quality products to the community.

A bunch of great stuff !!! I will not go trough the profile since my fellow Troopers and Expert Reviewers already mention all of them. But if you still think that it should be included here is a link http://www.nutrabio.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=NOS&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PREX.
Now one thing that I will like to mention is the addition of HBCD, Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin is formed through the breakdown of amylopectin using enzymatic treatments into clusters, which are then formed in to larger chains using additional branching enzymes. Studies suggest that Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin offers a rapid gastric emptying time based on its low osmolality and high molecular weight, thereby allowing for faster absorption of nutrients and increased recovery post-workout. ( source trunutrition.com) So why include an intra for a pre workout? well never hurts to have more of the good stuff !!!

Taste 10/10
The Raspberry Lemonade taste is awesome not too sweet just the right spot
Mixability 10/10
Mix really well with no residues at the bottom of the shaker
Dosing 10/10
This is a true one scoop product, what else can you ask

This preworkout was put to the test in different environments and conditions!!!
At the gym: Workout AM, when I workout first thing in the morning I need an extra boost to handle the weights in the morning ( 5am) NB Pre deliver that energy and mood needed to blast my workout without the jittering and that what Im looking for in a pre workout . Great endurance not feeling fatigued during and after is a great plus, now I need to have in consideration that my intra consist of HBCD and EAA. No crash hours after workout.

At the gym PM: Working out at night after work really sucks (8pm) but I found myself in better mood after taking NB Pre ( thanks Pikatropin: Pikatropin is able to enhance cognitive and analytical function as well as performance ) It gives me the needed energy to help go trough, the only down side I wasn't able to sleep hours after taking this. The solution, take my NB Pre at 6pm and workout around 730 -800pm and it still deliver everything from the label.

Daily use: Some days I found my self with the need of energy, for example I took a weekend off from work traveling outside the state, during those 3 days I just slept like nine hours coming back on Monday 6am and working at 9am I was feeling like a zombie, I took a scoop before work and boom I was alive!!! great mood and energy during the whole morning until lunch time.

This is really hard to tell, I mean all those ingredients may justify the price range but there's other players with a great profile and cheaper like Pre Jym and Fully Loaded.

Side Effects

Treat this as a Gremlin. Never after hours

Conclusion

NutraBio Pre Extreme is a powerhouse on the preworkout segment. Is good to see quality ingredients fully disclosed. Is not the first product from NB that delivers and that generate confidence in the consumers. With this one they went with a different approach with the inclusion of HBCD and on my opinion HBCD is an ingredient that can gives you the best benefits in the intra part of the workout. Price, for me this looks like going out for dinner on a nice Italian, French or Mediterranean restaurants something that you may not do every weekend but once in a while. You can't go wrong with NB Pre it delivers according to the label.
  • Kept Me Up Some Nights
Blade410
  July 26, 2015

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
Special thanks go out NutraBio for providing the experts with their latest pre workout extreme. As always, NutraBio prides itself on providing high quality ingredients at effective and proven dosages.

Usage: 1 scoop per session

Ingredients 9.5: This is the most complete pre workout ingredient list I have ever come across. First lets start by saying it is a 100% transparent, no prop blends. You have all of the notable ingredients here. I will only list some of the major players here: Specifically 15G of Branched Dextrin, 6G of L-Citrulline-Malate, 2.5G of B.A., 1G of agmatine, 750MG of nitrosigine and 3G of combined Creatine HCL and Magnapower.

There are other ingredients as well at effective dosages too, check it out!

The caffeine content is 350MG, which is a combination of anhydrous and malate forms.

Mixing 9: This mixed well, no clumping or significant residue.

Taste 9: Raspberry Lemonade. Delicious. No dyes!

Effectiveness 9.5: This stuff works great, as based on the label. It may not have the most knock you off your chair energy, but the energy is clean and consistent. The pump and performance aspects here are great too. The agmatine and the CM really shine. Helps to have a great and prolonged pump in the gym. Even the nitrosigine is something new that seemed to take this to the next level.

Value 8: This is priced a bit on the high side and at 20 servings it will leave some people a bit cranky, but lets reexamine the ingredients. You will not find a more complete, mega dosed pre workout on the market. Sure you can make it yourself, but it won't be entirely cost effective.

Conclusion 9.5: The most complete and effectively dosed pre workout on the market that shines using a variety of pump, performance and stimulant ingredients.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Scoop Container
    hulkish1
    TROOPer Level: 59

July 16, 2015

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
    Good morning SR.com!! I was thinking that I have wrote some real reviews and slammed some companies so lets write one with a bit of praise to it. I love stimulants and pre-workouts perhaps I love them too much if that is possible. I received a Pre-workout through the ER program from Nutrabio which has climbed right into my #1 favorite company for staple type supplements. Pre extreme is a twist on their already amazing pre-workout they made it a bit better if thats eve possible. Let us take a look at how I thought this product stood up.

--Dosage and flavor 8/10 ---
    I used this for both pre-workout and once and awhile as a pick me up before cardio. The way I dosed it is as follows, 2 scoops 20min before weight training and 1 scoop 30-40 min before cardio sessions. The flavor I used was raspberry lemonade and it was a bit sweet for my liking but it had a medical bitterness afterwards I did enjoy. Overall it was easy and a better than average taste.

--Effectiveness 9.0/10---

By the score you can tell it was something I really enjoyed. This product was as complete as it gets. It has carbs for a different form of energy and endurance it had a heavy stim present for a rush of immediate gitty-up and go, little to no crash and no dyes. I truly miss DMAA and will make that statement over and over again when reviewing pre-workout products, but this one held its own in different ways. My favorite part of this product was the focus and endurance. I noticed that with in 30minutes I was not laser like but I had a mental focus which kept me in the zone and I was still able to think of different ways to perform my movements which is completely different then the DMAA products and pres of days past. Im sure we all remember when you got so wrapped up in your own head and just push through without the thought of am I doing this wrong.
    The next thing I loved was the endurance which can be created by a few things, the addition of the carbs or the highest quality beta-alanine they use. I liked knowing that I wasnt going to sizzle out halfway through like some of the other PREs I have used in the past and recently this kept me pushing and pushing and I was never too sore to stop. Well my back may have been but I was G2G. This product has a lot to offer good job guys.

--Compounds 9.0/10---

I dont want to go bananas into the compound list since everyone else has but what I will touch on is this, the label is truly fully disclosed and they added the fact that the facility is FDA inspected and the addition of the no banned substances is great clarity at what they do there NJ. Nutrabio is also well known for the highest grade compounds sourced and it really shows in all their products not just this one. Great job guys keep the honest products coming
    --Value 7.5/10---

This category will be the only one that make a lot of people shy away from and not be purchase. Coming in at 45.00-50.00 bucks give or take with if you use this as I did it may last you 15-20 servings which equates to a coast of 2.50 or more. That is a steep price tag but for a product that is as high of quality and LOADED with amazing features makes it worth it.

Overall this is one of the best pre-workouts on the market today and comes with the purest compounds around. The label is completely true and explains there motto of clean fda inspected and banned substance free which is nice to see a company proudly write those things. Simply put I would spend my own money on their products all day every day, in fact I have a package on door step right now! Great job guys keep these types of products coming the cream will always rise to the top.

-k-
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy To Scoop Container
    • No Proprietary Blends
    abailey108
    TROOPer Level: 45
      July 15, 2015

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Thanks as always to the TROOP program at SR.com and to Nutrabio for giving out a couple tubs of this product for us to try out. One look at the label and I knew I was in for a good ride.

Here's a link to the PDF of the label: http://www.nutrabio.com/images/label/25840.jpg

I will highlight a few of the things I thought stood out for me in this profile:
    Right off the bat you have the "Rapid Glycogen Pre-load System" which is 15,000mg of highly branched clyclic dextrin. Most of us have tried a standalone product that includes a similar ingredient, and there usually is a debate about using before, during and after. I can safely say that for me, that debate is over. This ingredient really made this PWO stand out from the others for me. I could feel that added boost of energy from this.
    The "Electrolyte and Hydration Optimizer" contains 1500mg of Taurine which is a proven ingredient associated with high endurance activities. I like the dosing of it at 1500mg vs a typical 1g.
    The "Focus and Drive Stimulation Complex" has 50 mg of pikatropin which added some additional mental focus throughout the workout, which I definitely felt through my workouts.
    The last standout for me is the 350mg dosing of caffeine. Some might think this is a lot, but I think its the perfect amount for a pre, unless you are super stim sensitive, in which case use caution.

I had the watermelon flavor and it was bomb. Loved it every time I used it right up until the end. Dosing is an easy 1 scoop, and I know there were some issues with the scoop size of this product compared to whats listed on the label, but I'm going to just review this product as I got it. Mixability was decent. I would usually have a little something left in the bottom of my shaker after drinking it. Also worth noting is that they made the container very accessible for the scoop. It always gets me when companies make these containers that are barely bigger than the scoop!

Here are the product claims:
    Builds Explosiveness, Power, and Strength
    Includes Cluster Dextrin Carb Matrix
    Enhances Endurance and Increases Reps
    Accelerates Performance and Recovery
    Supercharges Mental Focus and Acuity
    100% Transparent Label

I am happy to report that in my opinion, this product was able to do everything it claimed to. I was excited to take this stuff before every workout. The average PWO will usually get me a boost of energy at 2+ scoops and get me to the gym. But sometimes it took a little bit of overcoming on my part to stay at the gym and keep pushing on. This product took care of that for me. I felt motivated during my workouts, like I had a real purpose. I don't mean get all philosophical here, but honestly this stuff had me just wanting more the whole time I was in the gym. Even after completing an amazing workout where I know I gave everything I had, I'd be leaving the gym feeling like I could have kept going. It was nice. I felt stronger and suffered less DOMS while using this product. I can't say enough. I tried dosing it at 2 scoops a few times just to get crazy, but I honestly didn't notice anything too different from 1 scoop. I think that rant covered all the bases.

This stuff comes at a bit of a high price tag, but honestly, you know you're getting a good product here and it with some of the added ingredients in it, you are getting some stuff that you may have to buy extra with other PWO products. Granted those extras can be pretty cheap, but I still think its a benefit.

Side Effects

The only slight side effect I suffered was an occasional crash an hour or two post-workout. It doesn't really surprise me though. 350mg of caffeine and a hard workout make my body want a nap, and that's just the way it goes.

Conclusion

I really can't say enough about this product. I would highly suggest all of you give it a try, even if you feel like it might be too pricey. I think that once you give this product a shot, it will change your opinion about the price. I also want to add that I really like the label and how the tub looks. Nutrabio did a good job with presentation on this one. Thanks for reading and thank you Nutrabio for making a PWO product with fully disclosed ingredients that is worth talking about!