Muscle Matrix Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 11, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High-Quality Blend
  • Non-GMO
  • FDA Inspected
  • High Protein Per Serving
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Repairs Muscle
  • The Flavoring Could Use Work
I've always found blended proteins intriguing due to the many different ways and times in which you can utilize them, and Muscle Matrix caught my eye for that very reason. Nutrabio has never disappointed me in the past and I surely didn't expect them to do so with Muscle Matrix.

As always, Nutrabio provides a fully disclosed label. Always a big plus in my book. Muscle Matrix is made up of 55% whey isolate and 45% micellar casein at 25g per scoop with only 110 calories and 1g of carbs. This provides a great mix of both short and quick proteins, making this a suitable protein for just about any situation you could think of: post-workout, pre-bed, for a meal, in-between meals, etc. Kudos to Nutrabio for another great looking product.

I received the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup flavor and thought it was ok, but nothing special. Whenever I think of Nutrabio protein, I think of a great profile at a reasonable price, but with flavors that aren't as great as others. I suppose this is the territory when dealing with such clean ingredient profiles, so I'll absolutely take something that doesn't taste as great. No problems here. I mainly used 1-2 scoops in the morning as breakfast.

8.8/10

I chose to give Muscle Matrix such a high score for multiple reasons: I was able to use it at many different times, it has a great mix of proteins and it never gave me stomach issues even once. It also helped to hold me over until lunch since I mainly used 1-2 scoops of it as my breakfast. As we know, proteins can be hard to rate based on the fact that it's effects aren't as pronounced as a pre-workout or sleep aid or fat burner would be. However, Nutrabio has proven time and time again that they can be trusted to provide high quality products, and considering I had no issues while using this, a high rating was the only logical choice.

8.7/10

Available for $39.99 just about everywhere, I see this for $35.99 right now through suppz.com with the use of a coupon. That works out to $1.11 per scoop, which represents terrific value in my book considering the quality and blend of the protein. Don't hesitate to pick this up at this price, and if the price were even lower, it would be a steal.

Side Effects

Overall

8.8/10

This was an outstanding blended protein that I would not hesitate to buy in the future due to the quality, blend and affordable price. Thanks again to Nutrabio.
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter: 7/10