Muscle Matrix Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
6.9
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 21, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High-Quality Blend
  • Light Feeling Blend
  • Great Macro-nutrient Ratio
  • Repairs Muscle
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • High Protein Per Serving
  • Disclosed
  • Non-GMO
  • A Bit Expensive
  • The Flavoring Could Use Work
  • May Be A Little Expensive
Good Ol' NutraBio; always generous with the Trooper products! With such a solid reputation behind them, I always try to test any products they make available. They have a selection of quality Protein products to choose from (as well as plenty of other supplements). Huge thanks to the Trooper program and NutraBio for making this available, and for being patient with my SLOW butt getting this posted!

PROFILE-9.2
This is a protein blend that brings only 110 calories and 1g of carbohydrates to the party. 25g of protein, along with calcium 385mg, phosphorus 196mg, magnesium 13mg, sodium 85mg, and potassium at 119mg. The whey protein isolate is listed at 16.31g, and Micellar casein 9non-denatured) is at 13.35g.

I received the "alpine vanilla" flavor and I was not too impressed. Me personally I don't care for any of NutraBio's flavors, in ANY of their products. But that's just me. This one lacked almost any flavor and had a slight "hint" of vanilla coffee creamer. It didn't taste bad at all; there was just a lack of total flavor. It didn't mix as well as their 100% Isolate protein, which damn near dissolved on its own! But it still mixed up better than any other protein I've tried.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.7
This hit the spot for a quick meal, or post workout shake. Unlike their 100% Whey Protein Isolate, this didn't leave me starving an hour later, which tells me its more a slow digesting protein. I mixed it a lot with blended bananas, oatmeal (for breakfast) or in fruit smoothies. It's quite versatile and gets the job done for your protein needs. Because I'm not trying to cook chicken every time I'm hungry! recovery and soreness were improved. That's pretty much all I can say, is it's a solid protein powder. It satisfies!

SIDE EFFECTS-9.5
Just like the 100% Whey Protein Isolate, I experienced zero side effects from this. No stomach discomfort, no excessive flatulence, and no surprise bathroom visits! Of course I would expect nothing less from this company.

VALUE-6.5
I found this online for 39.99 and no other price. That's a little steep for protein, but of course this is NutraBio we're talking about here! The quality is much better then the big Warehouse store brand I've been taking, trust me on this!

OVERALL-8
Besides the flavor (or lack of) I really enjoyed this! I found it easy to mix, easy to blend, and easy to digest. Like all NutraBio products, it just oozes with quality. Besides my qualms about the flavor, I plan on ordering another tub as I type this! Like Always, with NutraBio you truly get what you pay for.