Muscle Matrix Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  November 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High-Quality Blend
  • Disclosed
  • Non-GMO
  • No Added Anything
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Great Macro-nutrient Ratio
  • Light Feeling Blend
  • Repairs Muscle

Yo SR, what's going on! I would like to thank NutraBio and the Trooper programs for the opportunity to run Muscle Matrix. We all know, protein is one of the building blocks to helping our body recover and grow. However, with so many companies out there, some with great products and others spiked to the gill, it is hard to choose right protein. Therefore, when Muscle Matrix came up, and after looking at the profile, I was excited to give it a shot.

As with all NutraBio products, there is nothing to hide on their products or their labels, fully disclosed, which should be the goal for all in the supplement industry. You get 25 grams of protein, broken down into 16.1 grams of whey Isolate and 13.2 grams of casein. This formulation makes Muscle Matrix more versatile as either a post workout, a meal replacement, or a nighttime recovery shake.

Taste - I received the Vanilla cream flavor, very yummy

Mix - I was very surprise to find that Muscle Matrix mixed very well, considering that, it contains casein; the Micellar version of casein is more refined. In addition, you can use a blender or a shake bottle; either one I had the same results, no clumping.

Dosing - I used as a post workout shake and an evening shake, about 30 mins before hitting the hay.

As we know, sometimes I can be hard to gauge the effects of a protein supplement on your bodies. Therefore, I always put by body in a situation where protein synthesis could be noticed. For example, after workout in the evening, I would have a sold post meal, and 30 mins before bed, I will make my serving of Muscle Matrix. When I woke up the next day, I did not feel hungry as I normally do and I did notice some reduction of soreness on the body part I worked out the night before.

As when I took Muscle Matrix as a post work out meal, I could tell that my body absorbed the whey Isolate, which typically takes about 20 mins. Any increase in lactic acid I had, was reduced. In addition, it would hold me up for about 2 hours before eating a sold meal, which is attributed the slow digestion of the casein protein.

As for the value, Muscle Matrix will run you about $40.00, which is not bad for 30 servings, and how versatile Muscle Matrix can be. I mean, think about, some of us spend $4 to $6 dollar on a meal, which could have all sorts of crap in it. Therefore, Muscle Matrix in my opinion is a good value.

Side Effects

None, even those who may be lactose intolerant could benefit from Muscle Matrix.

Conclusion

Muscle Matrix is another smash for NutraBio, excellence is what we can expect from their entire line. This was one of the cleanest blended proteins I have ran in a while and will continue to use moving forward as a night time recovery shake. I would like to thank NutraBio again for the opportunity.