Muscle Matrix Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  January 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High-Quality Blend
  • FDA Inspected
  • Disclosed
  • Non-GMO
  • High Protein Per Serving
  • No Added Anything
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Repairs Muscle
  • A Bit Expensive
Good afternoon folks. I'm here to review Muscle Matrix protein by NutraBio. When I saw this product come open I was pleased because I am usually not disappointed by any of the products that NutraBio puts out. They have really become one of my favorite brands in the supplement industry. I was in the process of trying to get stronger do this product helped me keep feeding my system before, during, and after my workouts.

.5 g's of fat. 25 g's of Protein, and only ONE carb. That's the type of profile I like seeing in my protein powder. The proteins you get are Whey Isolate protein along with Micellar Casein. That's slow as well as fast digesting proteins. This is good enough to get some protein in your system immediately after a workout as well as continuing to have protein in your system in the slow digesting Micellar Casein. They add some phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium as well.

Taste- I received the Alpine Vanilla flavor even though I asked for anything BESIDES vanilla. Lol. I didn't mind it though. It actually tasted a little better than other vanilla proteins I have had in the past.

Mixability- Mixes just fine. Doesn't have any clumping, grittiness, or anything else I have come to dislike in other protein powders.

Dosing- I took a scoop in the mornings, and after my workouts.

Protein powders are very hard to judge in effectiveness. All I want in a protein powder is for it to help reduce my DOMS and help keep me fuller after drinking it. Muscle Matrix did both. I didn't have any issues with DOMS while drinking about 50g's of this a day. Combine that with the other 150g's I was eating each day and I was pretty good at recovering from these hard workouts. Another thing I noticed was that my strength, endurance and training sessions didn't seem to be effective as well. I will say that normally the day after playing basketball I am pretty sore and drained, but I did notice that I seem to recover a lot faster while drinking this afterwards than I normally would.

This is my only complaint on the product. I found it for a cheap as $39.99 for 28 servings. That's a little more than I want to spend on a protein supplement. If I had some extra money to burn I would probably pick it up though. However, considering my normal stack, I couldn't justify spending the extra $10 or so for this product compared to my normal Whey protein. Most of the time I can justify the price with a product from NutraBio. However, I can't do it with this one.

Side Effects

I did enjoy the fact that I didn't experience any bloating or gassiness. No stomach issues at all, in fact.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would definitely suggest this to some of my gym friends. In fact, we often talk about what supplements we are currently taking and I often mention NutraBio products. I've got several friends who have started using their products regularly. I like the ingredient profile. The taste was better than I thought it would be. I would just look at trying to pick up Muscle Matrix on sale somewhere rather than play full price. I would like to thank NutraBio and SR.com for this opportunity. You guys do way more for us than you should. Thanks.
  • Vanilla: 8/10