Muscle Matrix Reviews

By: NutraBio

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 19)
Click here to show all Muscle Matrix reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  January 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High-Quality Blend
  • High Protein Per Serving
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Great Macro-nutrient Ratio
  • The Flavoring Could Use Work

Hey guys. I had the opportunity of reviewing another Nutrabio product, Muscle Matrix. This is a blend of whey isolate and micellar Casein. I tend to prefer blends in general because they help crave my hunger and I usually feel satisfied after drinking it. Thank you to Nutrabio and the TROOP program for getting this one out!

As always with Nutrabio, we have a fully transparent ingredient profile. And I do mean FULLY transparent. Every speck of powder is accounted for here. Each scoop comes in at 120 calories, with 0.5g fat, 2g total carb (less than 1g sugar) and 25g of protein. If you take a look at the label, you can see the other ingredients as well, such as flavoring and what not. Everything adds up to scoop size. Pretty cool. Muscle Matrix is 55% Whey Isolate and 45% Micellar Casein. Casein is a slow digesting protein that helps keep you feeling fuller for longer, and helps feed your muscles over an extended period of time. Many people like to use this at night time due to those effects. Overall, the profile is solid and with macros like that, I think anyone can benefit from using Muscle Matrix.

I got the cookies and cream flavor, and found it a little bit disappointing. It wasn't disgusting, just tasted a little too creamy and not nearly enough cookie. Cookies and cream is usually my favorite flavor of protein, so maybe I have a bit of a bias. The mixability was perfect and easy, with all the powder mixing within a few shakes. I mainly dosed this in the morning and after a workout.

As always, protein can be hard to gauge effectiveness with, but I have found Nutrabio's products to always deliver without any unwanted side effects. No stomach issues or gas issues. This particular protein was very effective at making me feel full, causing me to abstain from eating other calories that I might normally get into. So if you are trying to recomp or cut, this is definitely a positive. Other than that, everything was as expected from a protein blend.

$39.99 for 30 scoops may seem a little bit steep, but you are getting a very quality protein blend here so I can't knock it. If you love quality, tested products, than you probably don't mind paying this much for a product of this caliber.

Side Effects

None!

Conclusion

Yet another quality product from NutraBio. There isn't much else to say. I hate to sound to biased toward the company, but I truly believe they are making quality products and actually care about the customers. Once again, sorry for the delayed review, and thank you very much to NutraBio for participating as always.
  • Cookies and Cream: 6/10

• BigHoop65
    January 16, 2018

You're not alone in how you feel about this flavor. It was much closer to vanilla creme than cookies n cream. Nutrabio is pretty good about their flavoring... so maybe they can fix it.