Muscle Matrix Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High-Quality Blend
  • Non-GMO
  • FDA Inspected
  • High Protein Per Serving
  • No Added Anything
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Repairs Muscle
  • May Be A Little Expensive

A huge shoutout to Nutrabio for sending me out their Muscle Matrix protein to use and review! I am a 26 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle mass / strength. I consumed this protein at nighttime just before going to bed due to it stating its a 4 hour protein breakdown and I thought it would be perfect for while I was asleep.

A very big thumbs up to Nutrabio for making this a proprietary blend free label! It's fully transparent and very easy to read. Each scoop is 120 calories with .5 grams of fat, 2 grams of carbs with 1 of those being from sugar, and 25 grams of protein. The protein sources are split between whey protein isolate at 16.31 grams and micellar casein at 13.68 grams. They have it listed at a 55% to 45% split. Every ingredient used by Nutrabio is as pure as you can get it and that definitely includes these top 2 quality protein sources. The only other added ingredients are used for flavor. The company allows you to enter your products number online to see all the lab results of your exact product! The length they go to prove their quality impressed me and I really like that aspect of this company. I really enjoyed the simplicity yet quality of these ingredients and the label.

I received the Cookies and Cream flavor. I always used milk when mixing. I found the flavor to be very tasty and enjoyable. It wasn't too strong or weak. When mixed with milk it gave it an almost milkshake like taste. It always mixed up perfectly in a blender bottle. I never had any leftover powder or clumps leftover in my shaker. The dosing seems perfect. Each dose is 1 scoop which is 31.89 grams. There are a total of 28.44 servings per 2lb tub.

I really liked using this right before bed because when I woke up I wasn't immediately hungry and still felt satisfied. I know it was quickly and slowly breaking down during my sleep and promoting muscle growth and recovery. I did notice I made some pretty good muscle size gains during my usage. My strength stayed about the same. Recovery felt good, I was never too sore following any lifts. The mixed rate of protein digestion makes it ideal to use at multiple times throughout the day.

For the 2lb tub I received the cheapest I was able to find it online was for $40 at bodybuilding.com and vitaminshoppe.com. You can definitely find 2lbs of protein a lot cheaper but if you care about quality and transparent ingredients then this price is probably of good value to you.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

Overall I really like this product because it worked, tasted quite good, and because the company was amazing at providing quality tested ingredients. I recommend this for anyone in the market for a new protein and has a bit of extra money to spare on it. I would definitely consider using this and other products from Nutrabio again in the future. Once again thank you very much Nutrabio!
  • Cookies and Cream: 7/10