Intra Blast Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
9.2
9.5
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  February 27, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps With Recovery
  • Increases Hydration
  • Reduces Doms
  • Cheap Cost Per Serving

Thank you SR TROOP and Nutrabio for sending me a tub of Intrablast to test out and review. Nutrabio has become one of my favorite supplement companies with their transparent labels and quality sourced ingredients. Like everyone, I'm a huge fan of intraworkout/BCAA products for muscle recovery/growth/endurance. With Nutrabio producing such great products that I've had great results with, I had high expectations with Intrablast.

Attached a picture of the profile.

So a properly dosed profile including BCAA's (2:1:1 ratio), EAA's, Betaine, and electrolyte mix in a 1 scoop serving size -- what more can you ask for?
    Probably the most comprehensive profile I've seen and with a transparent label, so you know exactly what you're getting in each scoop.

I had the Orange Mango flavor and it tasted great. Not too overwhelmingly sweet, but quite refreshing to drink during your workout. No issues mixing either -- slight foaming due to the leucine, but dissipated quickly compared to some of the higher BCAA ratio products (8:1:1 and 10:1:1).

I really can't say anything negative about this product since it delivered in every way I wanted with an intraworkout product.

Muscle recovery was definitely enhanced as I would rarely get any DOMS, and if I did, it would be gone within a day after training. I also felt recovery between sets was improved as well since I was ready to go much quicker than what I'm typically capable of, even with the compound exercises. Usually when I'm working into my heavier sets with 1-5 rep ranges, I'll usually rest between 3-7 minutes. However with intrablast, I was ready to go much quicker than my norm.

No muscle cramping whatsoever which is huge for me since with the injury in my right hip and glute, that area tends to cramp up pretty quickly during PC exercises. Definitely a huge relief being able to do sumo pulls without it cramping, especially when I tend to get muscle cramps pretty quickly when working with 400+ lbs.

You can get a tub of this for around $30 for 30 true servings. With the profile of Intrablast, you can't beat the value IMO.

Side Effects

None. No GI issues/stomach cramping.

Conclusion

Nutrabio did it again! I was more than impressed with the results I experienced with Intrablast. Tastes great, no stomach issues, enhanced recovery and increased performance, at a great value -- how can you beat that? I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
    • Orange Mango: 9/10