Intra Blast Natural Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  June 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Natural
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
  • Reduces Cramping
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Profile
  • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers
  • Average Taste

Nutrabio is one of my top picks for supplement's I feel they have always taken the extra step to ensure top quality products are used, and produced with their name on it. I rarely use a intra drink but getting one here and there is a nice little addition to my routine to supplementation .

Yea I am one of the old guys here but I still put in the work when I can. I am more into the powerlifting style of workouts as of late but I still like to get some volume day's in also here and there. Many of the guys that know me have started to wait and hit their volume day's with me because of the enormity of them. So how does being natural change this up?

Basically this is just the same as the normal Intra blast they make with just a few small differences. First off this uses organic raw sugar cane, and stevia leaf extract which are going to be the major differences here.
Overall the profile is just as solid as you would expect from Nutrabio.
5 grams of carbs all from the sugar.
Bcaa at 7.4 grams
which gives you 3.8g of L-Leucine, 1.8 grams of L-Lisoleucine and 1.8g of L-valine.
Also a good dose of the EAA's as well.
5Grams of L-glutamine
1g of OKG which helps with recovery very well.
2grams of Taurine , I love this. I use this everyday and it really does make a difference.

There are some other additions but these are the most important ones for me. Which just what I listed it would be great but Mark does not stop there and he just keeps adding little additions to build a wonderful Profile.

Well Its stevia. I am not a fan of it. I will take the bad stuff any day over it. I am not looking to be 3% bodyfat anytime soon.
I had the sweet tea and at first I actually really hated it. It did grow on me and I liked it better once I figured out a good mixture point for me.
It does have some settling on the bottom but it mixes back up good and even.
I took one scoop with every workout until I ran out.

I did get some recovery between set's with this from time to time. It was at time's better than others. But that could be a whole mess of reason's why. It's hot as can be here and Tennessee now and the humidity can kill an ordinary man. So I could be a bit more dehydrated than normal being I work outside.
I hit several Pr's while taking this. Now I can not say it was this drink that did it but It should be mentioned. It could have been the extra boost I got while sipping on this the whole workout. I would typically finish this with about 20 mins left in my workout and it seemed to help on most days. There was a few days that maybe I was just exhausted or did not have my meals right or whatever reason this just did nothing but make me feel full. Something I do not like while working out.

It is 39 bucks on Nutrabio's site and as far as I know that is the only place you can get this one. The other NOT natural version is on BB.com. for the same price. 1.33 a serving.

Side Effects

Taste was not the best.
Some settling.

Conclusion

If you like quality ingredient's, full transparent label's and healthy and natural supplement's this might be the one you are looking for.
  • Sweet Tea: 6/10