Intra Blast Natural Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  July 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Great Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Reduces Cramping
  • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
  • Natural
  • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers
  • Average Taste

NutraBio's natural way to better recovery.

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I love me some BCAA's and who would resists from claiming something that claims to be natural ... not me. I also love the fact that it has more than just your standards BCAA's .. to not only help you recover but also give you a little more push while your sipping on it in the gym. I'm a big fan of having more than just your BCAA's ... especially a big fan when I see things like electrolytes added or EAA's. I had to claim this product and try it for myself.

Big profile with 16 ingredients that I'm going to cover ... get comfortable or skip it ... I want to briefly add that I love that they added all the amino's and not just BCAA's ... it seems there is some reasearch out there, that there is a better synergy when aminos work together as a pack and not just the fundamentals trio that we all probably know.

Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA (10g)
Here we go ... we have the standard 7.4g of BCAA's and 2.6g of EAA's

Taurine 2g
Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate 525mg
Sodium Phosphate 157mg
Di-Magnesium Malate 140mg

Overall awesome profile that I didn't feel like going into detail since BCAA's have been out there for a long while. I do like that every ingredient used is top quality ... They use naturally fermented BCAA's, a lot of trade mark named ingredients like Glutamine and some of the electrolytes.

So I received the Strawberry Kiwi flavor which unfortunately I wasn't a big fan off ... It did get better after I drank it half way and refilled it. If you use a gallon mug to mix this in than you should be ok with the flavor ... I used a water bottle which is probably a liter or more ....

Mixing is really no issue at all ... I would put this in my water bottle, few shakes, and it's ready to go. I would usually use one scoop per workout.

I enjoyed this product after I have consumed it but not while I was consuming it. I did not enjoy the taste at all ... So it was hard for me to drink more water than compared to when I like the flavor. Drinking water for me is very important since I'm taking pre-workouts and I sweat a lot because of them. I want to make sure that I am well hydrated.

For the part after I have consumed it this is top notch product. It does really well with DOMS and soreness. I would notice this very often when I was doing legs ... they hurt tremendously on the second day ... For some reason I push them the most and they respond to my punishment the loudest. While on this product I could significantly notice that the pain was subdued ... I notice this especially while climbing my stairs to the fourth floor ... Before I took intra blast I would ache every step ... With other BCAA's it was a hit or miss ... But with Intra it had always a strong impact on my recovery.

With most of NutraBio when I see the price I grind my teeth ... This product cost twice what usually is on the market. If you just want BCAA's and Electrolytes than you can definitely get something cheaper. Although, there is a lot to consider ... Not many products out there offere both BCAA's and EAA's ... not many product offer the goodies like Betaine and OKG. The product costs 40$ per tub for 30 servings which comes down to 1.33$ per serving. In defense of NutraBio product that have EAA's are not cheap .. I did find a product that has both BCAA's and EAA's that cost at half the price ... with the same amount of servings. I think the price really hurts the product with the frugal minded consumers (I consider myself very frugal).

Side Effects

None, all positive.

Conclusion

I like the product a lot from it's ingredient profile ... I'm hoping someone will copy this formula and create something less expensive. There are few products out there that almost match this but nothing that is close. If you have the money and you're not frugal as me than I would highly recommend this to you. If you do decide to buy this product do make sure you have a bigger jug to mix the scoop ... the taste does get better when more water is used. This will definitely help you stay hydrated and help you recover easier (less pain). I thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.
  • Kiwi strawberry: 4/10