Intra Blast Natural Reviews

By: NutraBio

(Better than 95% in BCAA/EAA/Intra-Workouts)

Intra Blast Natural is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by NutraBio. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.
ARTICLES

July 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Great Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Reduces Cramping
  • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
  • Natural
  • Average Taste

NutraBio's natural way to better recovery.

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I love me some BCAA's and who would resists from claiming something that claims to be natural ... not me. I also love the fact that it has more than just your standards BCAA's .. to not only help you recover but also give you a little more push while your sipping on it in the gym. I'm a big fan of having more than just your BCAA's ... especially a big fan when I see things like electrolytes added or EAA's. I had to claim this product and try it for myself.

Big profile with 16 ingredients that I'm going to cover ... get comfortable or skip it ... I want to briefly add that I love that they added all the amino's and not just BCAA's ... it seems there is some reasearch out there, that there is a better synergy when aminos work together as a pack and not just the fundamentals trio that we all probably know.

Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA (10g)
Here we go ... we have the standard 7.4g of BCAA's and 2.6g of EAA's

Taurine 2g
Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate 525mg
Sodium Phosphate 157mg
Di-Magnesium Malate 140mg

Overall awesome profile that I didn't feel like going into detail since BCAA's have been out there for a long while. I do like that every ingredient used is top quality ... They use naturally fermented BCAA's, a lot of trade mark named ingredients like Glutamine and some of the electrolytes.

So I received the Strawberry Kiwi flavor which unfortunately I wasn't a big fan off ... It did get better after I drank it half way and refilled it. If you use a gallon mug to mix this in than you should be ok with the flavor ... I used a water bottle which is probably a liter or more ....

Mixing is really no issue at all ... I would put this in my water bottle, few shakes, and it's ready to go. I would usually use one scoop per workout.

I enjoyed this product after I have consumed it but not while I was consuming it. I did not enjoy the taste at all ... So it was hard for me to drink more water than compared to when I like the flavor. Drinking water for me is very important since I'm taking pre-workouts and I sweat a lot because of them. I want to make sure that I am well hydrated.

For the part after I have consumed it this is top notch product. It does really well with DOMS and soreness. I would notice this very often when I was doing legs ... they hurt tremendously on the second day ... For some reason I push them the most and they respond to my punishment the loudest. While on this product I could significantly notice that the pain was subdued ... I notice this especially while climbing my stairs to the fourth floor ... Before I took intra blast I would ache every step ... With other BCAA's it was a hit or miss ... But with Intra it had always a strong impact on my recovery.

With most of NutraBio when I see the price I grind my teeth ... This product cost twice what usually is on the market. If you just want BCAA's and Electrolytes than you can definitely get something cheaper. Although, there is a lot to consider ... Not many products out there offere both BCAA's and EAA's ... not many product offer the goodies like Betaine and OKG. The product costs 40$ per tub for 30 servings which comes down to 1.33$ per serving. In defense of NutraBio product that have EAA's are not cheap .. I did find a product that has both BCAA's and EAA's that cost at half the price ... with the same amount of servings. I think the price really hurts the product with the frugal minded consumers (I consider myself very frugal).

Side Effects

None, all positive.

Conclusion

I like the product a lot from it's ingredient profile ... I'm hoping someone will copy this formula and create something less expensive. There are few products out there that almost match this but nothing that is close. If you have the money and you're not frugal as me than I would highly recommend this to you. If you do decide to buy this product do make sure you have a bigger jug to mix the scoop ... the taste does get better when more water is used. This will definitely help you stay hydrated and help you recover easier (less pain). I thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.
  • Kiwi strawberry: 4/10

Other Prices:
Lucky Vitamin   $39.99

June 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Natural
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Average Taste

Nutrabio is one of my top picks for supplement's I feel they have always taken the extra step to ensure top quality products are used, and produced with their name on it. I rarely use a intra drink but getting one here and there is a nice little addition to my routine to supplementation .

Yea I am one of the old guys here but I still put in the work when I can. I am more into the powerlifting style of workouts as of late but I still like to get some volume day's in also here and there. Many of the guys that know me have started to wait and hit their volume day's with me because of the enormity of them. So how does being natural change this up?

Basically this is just the same as the normal Intra blast they make with just a few small differences. First off this uses organic raw sugar cane, and stevia leaf extract which are going to be the major differences here.
Overall the profile is just as solid as you would expect from Nutrabio.
5 grams of carbs all from the sugar.
Bcaa at 7.4 grams
which gives you 3.8g of L-Leucine, 1.8 grams of L-Lisoleucine and 1.8g of L-valine.
Also a good dose of the EAA's as well.
5Grams of L-glutamine
1g of OKG which helps with recovery very well.
2grams of Taurine , I love this. I use this everyday and it really does make a difference.

There are some other additions but these are the most important ones for me. Which just what I listed it would be great but Mark does not stop there and he just keeps adding little additions to build a wonderful Profile.

Well Its stevia. I am not a fan of it. I will take the bad stuff any day over it. I am not looking to be 3% bodyfat anytime soon.
I had the sweet tea and at first I actually really hated it. It did grow on me and I liked it better once I figured out a good mixture point for me.
It does have some settling on the bottom but it mixes back up good and even.
I took one scoop with every workout until I ran out.

I did get some recovery between set's with this from time to time. It was at time's better than others. But that could be a whole mess of reason's why. It's hot as can be here and Tennessee now and the humidity can kill an ordinary man. So I could be a bit more dehydrated than normal being I work outside.
I hit several Pr's while taking this. Now I can not say it was this drink that did it but It should be mentioned. It could have been the extra boost I got while sipping on this the whole workout. I would typically finish this with about 20 mins left in my workout and it seemed to help on most days. There was a few days that maybe I was just exhausted or did not have my meals right or whatever reason this just did nothing but make me feel full. Something I do not like while working out.

It is 39 bucks on Nutrabio's site and as far as I know that is the only place you can get this one. The other NOT natural version is on BB.com. for the same price. 1.33 a serving.

Side Effects

Taste was not the best.
Some settling.

Conclusion

If you like quality ingredient's, full transparent label's and healthy and natural supplement's this might be the one you are looking for.
  • Sweet Tea: 6/10

Other Prices:
Lucky Vitamin   $39.99

June 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Non-GMO
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers

An intra powerhouse that does not contain anything artificial. My kind of supplement.

I tried NutraBio's IntraBlast a few years back through this program and have not found anything that has come close to the effectiveness of this to take intra workout. I have purchased this numerous times in the past, but recently stopped using the regular version because I did not like that it contained the artificial sugars that I have tried to stay away from. Thankfully, NutraBio has released a line that uses all natural ingredients and I am really excited that they did. Over the past few months, I have been slowly cutting working out sometimes twice a day. Usually been going to the gym at least six times a week while doing kickboxing three-four times a week. Occasionally I will throw in some type of cardio.

This thing is loaded. To start, you are getting 7.4 g of BCAAs just over a 2:1:1 ratio. Not sure of the reasoning behind going with this ratio, but it includes 200 mg more leucine than the original Intra Blast, so I will not complain there. Not only do you receive over 7 g of BCAAs, but then you are also getting the remaining six EAAs that your body cannot produce on its own and need to receive through diet (or supplements). Then you get 5 g of glutamine that can also aid in muscle recovery. Next you get 2 g of betaine which is normally found in pre-workouts. This ingredient helps with strength output. You also get 1 g of OKG that could also help with recovery. Finally you have 2.8 g of electrolytes to help you stay hydrated and fight off cramps. Included within this section is 2 g of taurine, which is a very nice dosage.

I really like everything that is included in here. I really do not have any complaints about this supplement. I love how NutraBio went all natural substituting Stevia and cane sugar for the previous version of Sucralose and ace-k. They do not use artificial colors and this product is Non-GMO so I appreciate them not using genetically modified soy or corn to source their vegan BCAAs.

Taste 8/10: Requested and received the kiwi strawberry flavor and it was pretty good. It was pretty light to me, but that is probably because I used more water than it called for. I usually just fill up a shaker bottle full of water which is usually 24+ oz. You probably will get a stronger flavor the less water you use. I also tried the sweet tea flavor as a sample, and that was okay. I am not really an iced tea guy, so that is why I did not go with that one.

Mixability 7/10: Slight foaming in the initially, but that is pretty common with BCAA products. The foaming usually settled within a few minutes. There was also a little settling at the bottom over time, but that was fixed with a little swirl before sipping. The settling could be due to the cane sugar. I have used cane sugar before in coffee and it hardly ever mixes properly.

Dosing: Basically you can use this wherever you see fit or when you need some extra hydration. They recommend 12-16 ounces of water, but like I said, I usually use 24 in all my intra workout supplements.

Intra Blast has been one of my favorite supplements for a while. It allows you to improve your recovery times between workouts as well as times between sets. Like I said earlier, I have been working out multiple times a week and keeping my rest times between sets under a minute long. While taking Intra Blast, I had minimal soreness and was able to start my next set in a minute or less.

My strength was pretty consistent throughout the course of taking this supplement while eating a pretty restrictive diet. I am really adamant about losing weight this summer and although I did not increase my strength too much, I did not really lose any strength in any major movements.

Hydration is by far my favorite aspect of this supplement. I rarely ever cramped up which is amazing with the amount of time I have spent working out over the past month. I am living away from home for the summer due to a summer job and really the only thing I can do down here is workout. I have gotten cramps in the past as it has gotten warmer and my gym time increased, but I do not recall too many times cramping up while using Intra Blast.

*For disclosure purposes, I have to write that for the majority of the time using Intra Blast, I also incorporated 2 g of NutraBio's beta-alanine in my drink and I am telling you, I could workout for two hours a day easily. The endurance that those two supplements provided me was outstanding.

About $40 at a few different sites. You get 30 servings in a tub of high-quality, natural ingredients. I think that is a fair price and do not mind spending this much for a month's supply. I did not use this on off days, so it could be extended if you only use it on training days. You are paying $1.33 per serving, which I do not think is a bad price at all. Some intra workout supplements cost $1 per serving with 5g of BCAAs and maybe a few extras thrown in. They also usually use artificial and lower quality ingredients. I do not think you can complain about this price too much.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Definitely will be a staple for me going forward. I absolutely recommend this supplement and cannot see how you will be disappointed unless you care too much about taste. Even with the usual bitterness of the Stevia, they balanced it out nicely with the sweetness from the cane sugar in my opinion. I think the addition of the beta alanine just sets this apart from anything else out there right now and I am unsure if anything even comes close to this for the price.
  • Kiwi strawberry: 8/10

June 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Great Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Reduces Cramping
  • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
  • Shortens Recovery Between Sets
  • Heightens Performance
  • Reduces DOMs

If you can afford a price tag of $40 for ~a month's supply, you'll be hard pressed to find a better option for your intra workout drink. It will shorten your rest periods and keep the weights and reps high throughout your workout.

Quick thanks to Nutrabio for their on-going support here. This was another major hit by one of the best in the business.

I don't always take intra-workout products, but when I do I expect a noticeable impact in the quality of my workouts and my recovery thereafter. Nutrabio's Intra Blast Natural hit home on both.

My workouts lately, including during this run, have been almost entirely focused on strength with only minimal cardio at the end and not every day. I typically workout 4-5 times per week, starting each day with a quick warmup followed by a compound lift before isolating between legs, push, pull, or arms. When I hit the 5th workout of the week I incorporate anything I could've hit harder and usually do something in each of those categories.

Nutrabio breaks their intra blast product into 4 categories: Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA, Muscle Recovery Accelerator, Strength & Performance Matrix, and Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer.

Each scoop of Intra Blast is 24.11 grams.

The Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA section represents nearly half of each scoop at 10g. The BCAAs are basically a 2:1:1 ratio (slightly more than 2) and hit you with a whopping 7.4g overall. This is more than you get in a full serving of many other intra-workout products and it's literally just the tip of the iceberg. The remaining 2.6g is comprised of EAAs with all 9 EAA/BCAAs represented at respectable doses. I know people debate on the effectiveness of BCAA supplements, but I'll just say that if anything works, this will. I think it did; it's well dosed and fully represented, but you will be the ultimate judge when you try it yourself.

Next is the Muscle Recovery Accelerator. This section is solely comprised of Kyowa Quality Glutamine filtered for maximum absorption and dosed clinically at 5g. Glutamine is another heavily debated supplement, but not so much regarding its effectiveness, more so regarding its necessity. There are a lot of glutamine sources in our daily diets and theoretically you might get enough by just eating well. However, glutamine is quickly depleted when you put your muscles under stress, so if you are an athlete working out daily, I find it's hard to argue against incorporating it whenever possible. Personally, I've always found it effective.

Next is our Strength & Performance Matrix at 3g. This is 2:1 Betaine Anhydrous and Ornithine KG. Betaine is common and well-known that has been thoroughly studied and shown an ability to improve training volume. OKG I feel is less commonly known, but has demonstrated abilities to speed recovery and improve protein synthesis. Obviously the protein synthesis improvement will pair well with the Muscle Growth matrix.

Last is the Electrolyte and Hydration Optimizer at 2.8g, comprised of commonly known ingredients including taurine, calcium potassium phosphate citrate (ok this might not be so common, but the ingredients themselves are), sodium phosphate, and Di-Magnesium Malate. This is a section I think is often overlooked in Intra Workout blends. BCAAs are great, but I find them most helpful as recovery agents. It's only when an intra-workout includes electrolytes that I find it makes an impact on performance in real-time.

Last thing to note is that this is sweetened with organic cane sugar and stevia. Kudos to Nutrabio for daring to include sugar in a product, but I feel like this made a huge difference in the taste and didn't include so much that people would be deterred from using it.

I mixed a little less than one scoop in a full shaker bottle once to twice during my workouts, depending how long they were. The mixability was superb. There was very minor settling after the initial shake. By the third shake it was entirely dissolved.

I received kiwi strawberry and the taste was great as well. I don't usually like stevia supplements, but I think this was the perfect flavor to hide the common bitter after taste you can get with it. Kiwi and Strawberry both have an element of bitterness naturally, and I think if there was any bitterness to the stevia, it helped to make the taste seem more authentic. Really well done here by Nutrabio.

As mentioned in the intro, I don't always use an intraworkout but when I do I expect to see results. I absolutely did here. During my workouts this seemed to enable me to hop in and out of supersets with ease. Normally I'll pair my exercises to maximize results and without an Intra it can be a real struggle. With Intra blast though, it was no problem. I hit multiple PRs while taking this, and while I can't attribute the PRs themselves to this product, what I can say is that usually when you hit a PR it takes a lot out of you. Not the case here. I was hitting higher numbers than ever on my deads and cleans, then hopping right into ab exercises or something else complementary.

From there I was able to continue hitting high numbers on everything else too. Sometimes the big lifts will wear me out, again especially if I've hit a PR. With Intrablast I was like an unstoppable force and the only thing that got me out of the gym was the fact that I needed to actually be somewhere else.

Lastly, with all these big weights I was moving you'd figure I'd wind up sore AF. Not so daddio. I was hardly sore at all. Cleans usually get me good for a few days afterwards. While taking Intrablast I'd feel it for maybe a day, then I'd be ready to hit them again it seemed like.

Overall I'm incredibly impressed here. This would be an AWESOME supplement for any college athletes that have to do the rotation where they are lifting and having practice every day and need to perform at their best daily as well.

If you look at this and think you're paying for BCAAs, it's expensive. But if you are using your head, realizing that the BCAAs are barely even scratching the surface of what you're getting in the tub, it's a really good deal. This is $39.99 everywhere. That might limit some people from buying it, but if you really need to compete at a high level, this is going to give you a serious edge and is a deal for what you're getting.

Side Effects

None at all.

Conclusion

This is a great choice for competitive athletes and body builders that need to be able to go at a high level daily. If you're just an average Joe hitting the MLL's and doing a beach body workout 3x weekly, don't waste your money. If you're trying to be a savage and kick your own arse day in and day out so that people look like you like a demi-god instead of a John Doe, then get it. Once again Nutrabio has knocked it out of the park and I want to give them a big thanks for their on-going support of the TROOPs and for letting me give this a try. I can't wait to order it again myself!
    • Kiwi strawberry: 8/10

May 30, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed
    • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend

Shout out to NutraBio and SR for hooking me up with this intra/post workout. I have been very watchful for a BCAA that contains EAA's well so when I saw this I was glad I got the opportunity to give this a try.

Intra Blast is a complete product with clinical doses of 16 ingredients. 20g of aminos, 10g of EAA and 7g of BCAA
      7.4g of BCAA (3.8g-Leucine, 1.8g each of Isoleucine and Valine)
      5g of glutamine for muscle replenishment.
      850mg each of Lysine and Threonine. 450mg of Histidine. 300mg of Phenylalanine, 100mg of Methionine. 55mg of Tryptophan
      2000mg of betaine anhydrous and 1000mg of OKG to improve performance and reduce fatigue.
      To help with electrolytes and hydration it contains 2g of Taurine, 525mg of Calci-K, 157mg of Sodium Phosphate and 140mg of Albion.

Did I mention no artificial sweetners, dyes and flavors?!

Dosing is 1 scoop with 12-16oz of water to sip while working out. Intra Blas can also be drank during the day in between meals. Mixability, like most amino mixes, it does leave a little on top when being stirred so I recommend using a shaker. As for Taste, I sampled the sweet tea. I give it about a 7 out of 10. When I first received it and saw sweet tea, I was very hesitant to drink during my workout thinking it might make me sick but once I took a drink I knew I would be OK. It reminds me the lipton ice tea from a Keurig.

As for effectiveness, while taking this after a workout/run I felt refreshed. While taking this during my workout I noticed reduce fatigue as I did not get as tired during my sets as I had been. I also noticed that I was less sore after my workouts, especially the next day even after hitting it harder. So I'd have to say I was very pleased with the results.

I found this for $40 online. For the clinical doses, EAAs, premium ingredients and being "natural" it is easily worth the $40. IMO you are getting a steal for this.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking Intra Blast.

Conclusion

In conclusion, NutraBio put out another superb product. They know what they are doing over there so if anyone is in the market for a intra workout, go check this product out. You will not be disappointed.

9.2
        May 28, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Fully Disclosed
      • Maintains Muscle Mass
      • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend

This product is from Nutrabio's new Natural line they just released. This is their intra workout product Intra Blast. Pretty much the same product as their regular Intra Blast but now in an all natural. The overall results from this I would say were pretty much the same as their regular Intra Blast product. The flavoring will be your main difference and their are no artificial colors either. This has a much lighter more natural taste to it. If you had the chance to try their regular Intra Blast you will enjoy this also. What I like better about this is it is all natural and a little better for you. This will still give you that really good recovery and will help you perform really well.

First off I want to thank Nutrabio for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This is from Nutrabio's new natural line they just released. When I heard they were releasing this new natural line I was a little unsure about it. After checking into it a little more and saw it was just flavoring and no artificial colors were the main things they changed and the rest of it was the same then I was a bit more excited about it. When I saw the intra blast show up I had to claim it right away. I was able to try their regular intra blast when that first came out and I was blown away by how amazing that product was for me and when I saw I was able to give this a try I knew I had to. Again I was not disappointed with this product at all and by how well it performs.

What I really like about this is everything they put in this is full dosed and no prop blends used at all and you will never see that in any of their products which is good. This has a very solid profile with a lot of really good stuff in here. You get a total of 20g of aminos.

10g EAA's which promotes muscle growth, recovery, reduce training related soreness, increase energy, blunt fatigue during exercise and supports muscle protein synthesis.

7400mg of BCAAs in 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), that promotes muscle growth, recovery and reduce soreness.

5000mg of Glutamine to replenish muscle glycogen after exhaustive exercise.

2000mg of Betaine Anhydrous to increase muscular strength and improved endurance.

1000mg of OKG to improve exercise performance, reduced muscular fatigue, electrolyte and hydration optimizer, helps maintain water balance in the muscles, facilitates motor neuron function and increases exercise capacity.

2800mg Electrolyte and Hydration Optimizer that helps maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function and increase exercise capacity.

I really like how they have this broken down into four different area. First you get your Muscle Growth EAA/BCAA at 10,005mg. Then you get your muscle recovery accelerator at 5g. Then your Strength & Performance Matrix at 3g, and finally you get your Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer at 2.8g There is just a lot of really good stuff in here to help make this one of the top ingredient profiles I have ever seen.

This comes in two flavors Sweet Tea and Kiwi Strawberry. I decided to give the sweet tea a try. I think this is a really good flavor to have in an intra workout product that you are suppose to sip on. I think having this flavor in the natural line is better than the kiwi strawberry and just because of how they go a lot lighter and taste. You can really tell it is a bit lighter on taste and does not have that little extra bit of sweetness added to it. They do put 5g organic raw cane sugar for flavoring. You will notice a little more of a citrus taste to it. I found it to be really good. Since it does not have a real strong taste to it makes it a lot easier ( or at least for me it did) to want to slam this each time I drank it.

Everything ingredient wised mixed up very well but you will get a lot of foam with this that I was not real crazy about. They do put a good amount of Leucine in this at 3.8g and that will cause a lot of foam. When I would fill up my shaker bottle I would always get about and inch thick of foam that would sit on the top and because of that I could not top off my shaker bottle with water because of that foam. I don't know if stirring this instead would make a different but that would be hard to do since I always like to shake it up again before I take a sip each time.

Since this is fully dosed all you need is once scoop. I would do one scoop during my workouts. This could be taken at other times during the day but only feel that would be needed if you felt you need a little extra recovery.

Even in their new natural line I still found this product to be just as good and their regular intra blast and really glad I was able to try this again. Really everything ingredient wise is the same except for taste and no artificial colorings. I still found this to be one of the best Intra workout products I have used and have used many different ones since I tried the regular intra blast back in 2015. Pretty much all of the results I got from this were pretty much the same as I got with their regular intra blast.

This stuff really works and works good. On many of my workouts this really helped me push through them with a lot more ease even if I was not feeling it as much that day. On some days when I would get done with work I could really feel myself dragging a bit and figured my workout would not go very well with how I was feeling. I was really surprised how this helped me push through those days I felt I was dragging a lot from working all day. My hydration, stamina, and endurance was always spot on and way more improved after I would start to sip on this. Some days especially leg day I could feel myself get very winded after each set and my breathing would be pretty heavy and this really improved my breathing a lot and helped me recovery way faster so I could control my breathing a lot better so I could get through that workout a lot better. On days I wanted to go real heavy I felt this really helped me push through those sets also so I could go heavier on weights and not get as fatigued which was really nice. My recovery time between sets was very much improved and always left like I could go again very soon after doing a set.

For recovery I feel this gave me some of the best recovery I have ever gotten from an amino product. Lately I have been dealing a lot with some issues in my shoulders, upper back, and neck that have been bothering me from pinched nerves I have been deal with and after taking this for awhile the pain I was having in my shoulders and the soreness in those area's was reduced big time. I could not believe how much better my shoulders and upper back and neck felt after being on this. I had not felt that good in those area's in a long time and to feel that good in those area's was really nice. The way my body felt overall was incredible. At times I was wondering if I was working out hard enough because of how good I was feeling. At times I felt I needed to up my workouts a bit more because I was not feeling nearly as sore as I usually do and was wondering if I was really hitting it hard enough which I knew I was because of how much time I always spend in the gym. I know this product really helped me make a lot of big gains and improvements with my workouts by how great I always felt when I worked out. My body always felt like I had a lot more energy and endurance and never felt sluggish doing my workouts. I also felt I was able to gain a lot more muscle mass because I was noticing a lot more fullness and my muscle started to have more of that swallow look to them. Also this felt really good on my stomach and never had that bloating type feeling from drinking this.

Besides their own website I did find this on suppz.com and the price was the same $39.99 for 30 servings. Since you do get a full 30 servings and they have a lot of really good stuff in here I can understand the price being a little higher than more intra workout products. I am ok with this price since it performs so well. If there is anyway the price can be lowered to around $35 at most I would be a little happier.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

I still think this is one of the best and more effective intra workout products I have used. Now that they have this in an all natural I think only makes it better and a little more healthy. Now that this is in an all natural I would probably stick with using this product more so and recommend people go more in this direction. This is one thing about Nutrabio I really like is that every time they release a new product it never disappoints. If you want an amino product that really delivers on great recovery and performance I would highly recommend trying this. There is just so many good things they put in here that work and helps you to performance so much better. It is really sad I am out of this this product right now but I know I would for sure use this again. Maybe this time I would be up for trying the kiwi strawberry. I hope someone else claimed that flavor so we can find out better what they thought of it. Again I want to give a big shout out to Nutrabio for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.
        • Sweet Tea: 8/10

May 28, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Maintains Muscle Mass
        • Great Profile
        • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
        • Fully Disclosed
        • No Proprietary Blends
        • Reduces Cramping
        • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers

I'm most definitely not associated with NutraBio at all but man I really can only say positive things about this company from a supplement standpoint and their insanely high product standards and fully disclosed labeling for consumers. I mean seriously what else can you ask from an intra-workout supplement in my honest opinion because they really do offer you an amazing intra-workout blend that benefits user from all angles whether it's regarding electrolyte balance, amino acids (BCAA & EAA), recovery and even performance based ingredients to optimize ever workout to the fullest. They've even brought it up an extra notch with the release of their Naturals line-up that also gets rid of potential artificial coloring, flavoring and sweeteners! At a very modest $40 for 30 servings they are asking for an excellent product at an reasonable price that should be a must-buy for anyone but really budget minded fitness fanatics. NutraBio just seems to hit one home-run product after another and Intra-Blast Naturals follows suit.

For the past 5 years I can honestly say that nearly 100% of my serious workouts in the gym have utilized some form of intra-workout supplement that is typically centered around a BCAA amino acid profile to not only improve muscle synthesis but to also avoid muscle breakdown which we'll go over later in the ingredients category. NutraBio has made sure to use the traditional approach with some other very beneficial add-ons and I've had the pleasure of testing out their original formula so when I saw an opportunity to try out their Naturals line I had to give it a go! Lets see how this new Intra-Blast stacks up!

BCAA (2:1:1) 7.4g & EAA blend 2.6g: Since amino acids are truly the backbone to any legitimate intra-workout supplement I feel that I should take the liberty of explaining exactly why this has come to be. Amino acids are the most simplistic building blocks of protein, protein that we desperately need for our bodies to build muscle mass from our hard-earned workouts at the gym. Our body also requires different sources of fuel to be able to perform these exercises and very often will use different proportions of carbohydrates, fats, and protein (muscle) to be broken down and thus be converted into energy. In a perfect world our bodies would 100% utilize our fat stores during exercise but alas the world isn't perfect so we have to make due to potentially losing very small amounts of muscle during exercises to help fuels our workouts with the hope that the muscle that's synthesized during our recovery period outweighs muscle burned. Now this is where amino acids supplements come into play, by providing the body with the simple building blocks of protein (amino acids) the body will tend to use this instead of going through all the hassle of breaking down muscle tissue since the amino acids are readily available thus avoiding muscle catabolism! Now it's never this cut and dry but supplements with amino acids is sure to prove some positive benefit through these pathways. So there you go!

L-Glutamine (5g): Glutamine is probably one of the most old school supplements that have been the focus of many arguments regarding its effectiveness at assisting with muscle recovery post-workout. It has been shown to mildly improve muscle endurance when supplemented but other than that there isn't any truly concise information on it's effects. It does show significant improvement in individuals that are deficient in it but it's highly unlikely any individuals from the USA have any deficiency due to our average daily diet.

Electrolyte and Hydration Optimizer (Taurine, potassium, sodium, and magnesium) (2.8g): A great add-on blend of minerals that should be implemented in pretty much any performance supplement due to its potential to reduce cramping and optimize muscle activation. It's typically cheap but well worth the price for admission and I'm glad that NutraBio decided to throw these ingredients into the mix.

No proprietary blends what so ever and all clinically-dosed ingredients! Big kudos for NutraBio for maintaining an awesome non-disclosed business-consumer relationship. Take notes boys!

I had the opportunity to try out the Sweet Tea flavor and unfortunately this is probably the only area that this product suffers in comparison to its original formula mainly because they did away with all of the artificial flavoring and sweeteners I assume. The Sweet Tea has a much more citrus-y based flavor with a lot less sweetness but at the cost of a healthier overall product and that's one thing I'm personally willing to give up when it comes to supplements as long as it's not too far a stretch. It mixes very well with the suggested 16oz of water and uses a pretty large scooper that might not be so friendly to your average aquafina bottle.

Since Intra Blast is considered an intra-workout supplement I use it immediately when I start working out on the gym floor. It's hard to really feel the difference of taking amino acids other than the knowledge that they're doing their job but at least it does make the water taste a hell of a lot better! The inclusion of the other add-ons and minerals does aid with giving a little extra endurance and overall performance to my workouts and I can honestly say that I never once experienced any incidences of muscle cramping while using this product. I personally love this product and have very little negative to say about Intra Blast other than the average flavor profile and I'll likely be a consistent Intra-Blast customer for quite some time to come!

At $40 for a 30 serving tub I believe that you're definitely getting your money's worth in this intra-workout product in comparison to the other competition. It might be a bit more expensive than other options but you're getting a quality product and quality cost money. Not to mention that NutraBio has also included clinical doses of all ingredients with fully disclosed amounts for literally everything!

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using Intra Blast.

Conclusion

So NutraBio continues to do it again with yet another nearly perfect intra-workout product that has really only gotten better from a health standpoint by doing away with artificial flavoring and sweeteners in their Naturals line. They offer an extremely well-balanced product that optimizes workout performance from all the angles that any fitness fanatic could ask for in a intra-workout supplement and at a very reasonable price! Unfortunately budget minded consumers may need to stray away if north of $1 for an intra-workout supplement is a little to heavy but you are most definitely getting what you pay for in this product. I personally plan to continue using Intra-Blast long after this tub fades away because I know that I'm receiving a quality product from a company that most obviously care for its consumers. I just wish that this mindset was more visible in our current supplement universe. Cheers Fellas!
        • Sweet Tea: 6/10