Extreme Nitric Oxide Stack has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

December 2, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Disclosure Of Ingredients
    I would like to thank the folks at Nutrabio for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free. This company has impressed me a lot and although this particular product did not get high marks, I was still very sad to get that last scoop out. I will explain why in the review.

============= Profile 8/10 ==============

Although I do think this product could be revamped, there are a lot of things I like about it. It has a lot of stuff that don't actually have anything to do with N.O. levels as far as I know of but they are beneficial for endurance and recovery. I think instead of Arginine AKG a gram of Agmatine would be more effective.

Also, in this category you have to discuss the full disclosure of ingredients. Even the amount of sweetener and flavorings. I am not going to list all the certifications of quality that this company is associated with for that manufactiong but its a long, impressive list.

=========== Taste/Mixability 10/10 ===========

I had the kiwi strawberry. It was not a strong flavor but just enough to get the job done. I always enjoyed drinking it.

===========Effectiveness 7/10 ============

This is a very difficult category to review but I gave it a 7/10 in large part due to the lack of pump I got from this. But thats not all this product does. It also helps with endurance, recovery, and power. The first time I used it I got a huge rush from the beta tingles. Its difficult to rate the recovery from this because I was taking X-factor advanced as well. So DOMS were pretty bad.

===============Value 6/10=============

On their site it goes for $40. And if you take it as directed it will only last you 15 days as they tell you to take 2 scoops a day even if you do not workout that day. I feel like I was being generous by giving a 6 but I only took 1 scoop on non-workout days. If you wanted to only take it as a no-stim PWO you could just take it prior to a workout and get more servings out of it obviously.

==============Overall 7/10==============

I think this product could use a little tweaking or maybe marketed more as a no-stim PWO. I really like the company and feel like if you are looking for a trustworthy company to buy from, this is your best bet. With recalls on supps and ridiculous marketing in the industry it gets to be frustrating but Nutrabio is really a light on a hill haha.

• Mooselini
      December 2, 2013

good review bro, i agree if they updated their profile like musclefeast it could be a winner