Extreme Nitric Oxide Stack has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Extreme Nitric Oxide Stack Reviews

By: NutraBio

Pre-Workout > Pump
Extreme Nitric Oxide Stack is a Pump Product manufactured by NutraBio. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Extreme Nitric Oxide Stack has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

December 2, 2013

• Full Disclosure Of Ingredients
    I would like to thank the folks at Nutrabio for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free. This company has impressed me a lot and although this particular product did not get high marks, I was still very sad to get that last scoop out. I will explain why in the review.

============= Profile 8/10 ==============

Although I do think this product could be revamped, there are a lot of things I like about it. It has a lot of stuff that don't actually have anything to do with N.O. levels as far as I know of but they are beneficial for endurance and recovery. I think instead of Arginine AKG a gram of Agmatine would be more effective.

Also, in this category you have to discuss the full disclosure of ingredients. Even the amount of sweetener and flavorings. I am not going to list all the certifications of quality that this company is associated with for that manufactiong but its a long, impressive list.

=========== Taste/Mixability 10/10 ===========

I had the kiwi strawberry. It was not a strong flavor but just enough to get the job done. I always enjoyed drinking it.

===========Effectiveness 7/10 ============

This is a very difficult category to review but I gave it a 7/10 in large part due to the lack of pump I got from this. But thats not all this product does. It also helps with endurance, recovery, and power. The first time I used it I got a huge rush from the beta tingles. Its difficult to rate the recovery from this because I was taking X-factor advanced as well. So DOMS were pretty bad.

===============Value 6/10=============

On their site it goes for $40. And if you take it as directed it will only last you 15 days as they tell you to take 2 scoops a day even if you do not workout that day. I feel like I was being generous by giving a 6 but I only took 1 scoop on non-workout days. If you wanted to only take it as a no-stim PWO you could just take it prior to a workout and get more servings out of it obviously.

==============Overall 7/10==============

I think this product could use a little tweaking or maybe marketed more as a no-stim PWO. I really like the company and feel like if you are looking for a trustworthy company to buy from, this is your best bet. With recalls on supps and ridiculous marketing in the industry it gets to be frustrating but Nutrabio is really a light on a hill haha.

Overall
    Overall
    1.0
    1.0
    0.0
      October 19, 2013

• Dosent Do Anything
    Special thanks to the fine folks at Nutrabio for taking part in the ER program, and sending this out to me to try. Nutrabio is stand up company that's been around since 1996. Their products have no fillers, no excipients and no additives and also all there products are manufactured in a GMP&FDA inspected facility. But just because its pure doesn't mean it works this product came up very small and should probably be reformulated.

Profile:5/10
    L-Glutamine 4000mg
    AAKG 3500mg
    C-AKG 3000MG
    Taurine 2000MG
    Beta Alanine 1600mg
    Citrulline Malate 1000mg
    OKG 850mg
    As you can see the profile isn't nothing jaw dropping I would have liked to see some bcaas/eaas added to the mix. At least then the claim of maximizing protein synthesis and speed muscle recovery could be taken serious. I also don't understand Why Nutrabio recommends taking one serving pre workout and another serving 4 hours later. I never understood the point in the second dose personally I feel this product would be better used as an intra workout drink.

Product overview/Effectiveness:3/10 Extreme Nitric Stack is marketed as a product that maximizes protein synthesis, speeds muscle recovery and get continuous pumps! Extreme nitric stack provided none of those benefits. My pump remained the same as it usually is on any other workout day. I did not recover any faster and from the ingredient profile I cant see how this product maximized protein synthesis. The flavor I received was kiwi strawberry which was really pleasant probably the only highlight of this product.

Value:0/10
    I never base my value on price I base my value on results. This product didn't provide any such results at all other than a pleasant taste. The price for this is $39.99 for 30 servings and if you follow the dosing protocol on the label that's 15 days worth. That's over $2.65 per day there is no way to justify that price, I don't care how pure the ingredients are.

Overall:1/10
    There is no way I could tell anyone to spend there own cash on this stuff. I'm a lifter not a politician/salesman so if your on the fence about this product jump right off because you will surely be let down.

August 30, 2011

• Not Much Energy.
    Hi everyone this is another PWO review and my first NutraBio review. I had bashed NutraBio on a thread for creating their own reviews on this site. When a rep responded and said no one from the company had written any reviews that he knew of. I was then asked to try a product and do an honest review. I chose this one because the profile looked interesting.

Profile=9 as some of you know im not a fan of superstim pwo (jack3d, 1mr, etc etc). The profile is great with 4g of glutamine, 3.5g AAKG, 3g of CAKG (a form of creatine that i dont think i have tried before), 2g of taurine, 1g of citrualine malate, 500mg of beta alinane, and 850mg of Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate which is again new to me. this is per 1 scoops. I took 2 scoops of this as a PWO. a big plus for showing the amounts and not the annoying "PROP BLEND".

Price=8 you get a very good amount for 40 bucks (i got it for fee haha) but i did take me a month and a half to finish with a 2 scoop serving so thats why i gave the value a 9.

Pump=9 I very nice pump here, Which it lasted a little longer than most nitric products. I felt it more in my chest which almost dosent happen.

Energy=7 the energy was ok. only 1g of beta alaline and 2g of taurine per 2 scoops. but for a product that is focused on a pump you really cant expect much. again i dont feel the need for so much extra energy.

Taste=8 i had the blood orange flavor and it was really good. it kind of reminded me of those 25 cent drinks i used to get at the corner store when i was a kid.

effectivenes=8 for a nitric product this is way better than average. as an overall preworkout it works great if you dont need the caffine or 1,3 dim that ppl need now a days. no stomach cramps or anything weird like.

I would recommend this to pretty much anyone who is looking for a solid pwo. If you cant get through a workout without using a heavy stim based pwo than stay away. The price is good for the amount you get. but try to find cheaper online. the price is for nutribio's site.