Extreme Joint Care Reviews

By: NutraBio

Extreme Joint Care is a Joint Support Product manufactured by NutraBio. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

September 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Definite Increase In Joint Health
  • Comprehensive Profile
  • Reduced Inflammation
  • Slightly Underdosed Chondroitin Sulfate

Extreme Joint Care from NutraBio is their joint support product that approaches the problem from a variety of angles.

A couple months ago I experienced some joint-ache and decided it was a good opportunity to test out a joint support formula. I settled on NutraBio for a number of reasons. They've been in the Top 2 on the SR brands ranking forever but up til now I had never actually tried one of their products. This product is better priced compared to the rest of their catalog so the time had finally come to give them a shot.

If your joints are in disrepair you'll have a tough time making gains. Judging by the product label, NutraBio decided to throw the kitchen sink at this problem and it worked out quite well for me.

This is the part where I typically give a quick takeaway on each ingredient, however NutraBio provides a nicely concise summation of their own:

"1500mg D-Glucosamine Sulfate - A natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. It may also assist with the slowing down of joint damage.
3mg Boron - Used by the body to build bones, improve the absorption of calcium, and for building and repairing joint cartilage."

Clearly we've got a complete, well thought out formula on our hands.

The Chondroitin Sulfate (ideally 800mg) and KollaGen II-xs (ideally 1500mg) seem a bit under dosed based on my findings, but I gave NutraBio the benefit of the doubt going into this.

Pills, so no taste and nothing to mix.

The daily dose is 4 pills, to be taken either all at once with a meal or 2 at a time with two meals. A bottle lasts 30 days.

For context, I already supplement with fish oil for its many benefits so when I started experiencing achey joints I knew I needed to step it up.

While making my selection for joint support I learned that I should expect results after about 10-14 days of use if the product is good.
This beat those expectations; within the first week of use I noticed my joints felt fresh and I didn't have to think about them at all while running this.

For example, I use pistol squats in my training from time to time; typically the first couple reps on each leg come with a cracking sound. I tried them out during my second week and experienced no cracking, a nice surprise and decent evidence for product efficacy.

Even now that the bottle has been done for a few weeks now my joints still feel great. This suggests that the average healthy gym-goer probably won't need to keep running this until the need again arises. However I can see a competitive athlete justifying regular use of this for preventative purposes.

I don't have arthritis or any other serious medical condition that affects joints so I can't speak for people with more serious issues, but as a reasonably healthy lifter who wants peace of mind while entering that next level of intensity I can safely say this did the trick.

Everywhere I've looked sells this for $26.99 for a 30 day supply.

That's a competitive price in the joint support category and puts it under the $1/day mark, so the value is acceptable here.

Side Effects

No adverse side effects here.

Conclusion

Bad joints result in bad workouts, so a product that fixes them up when they're not feeling right is something to be treasured.

It's not surprising that a NutraBio product does what it claims to do, but the price point on this is unusually competitive compared to the rest of their catalog.

Easy recommendation.

March 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Definite Increase In Joint Health
  • Comprehensive Profile
  • IngredientManufacturing Transparency
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Fast Results

Joint care is a very important part of a good lifting regimen. Especially when you start becoming and old person. Im thirty four, but as fast as time has been moving lately, it feels old to me. Things definitely start to get sore much easier than the golden days, aka late teens and early 20s. Nutrabio is always very generous in the TROOP program so I thank them for letting me try their Extreme Joint Support. I am very late in a few reviews as I got moved to a new position at work and things have been chaotic to say the least. Not an excuse, just a reason. I should have gotten to these last few a bit sooner. Anyways, here is how Extreme Joint Care panned out for me.

As always with Nutrabio, every ingredient is accounted for on a fully transparent label. The profile for Extreme Joint Care is pretty complex, so I will touch on some of the ingredients that I have not commonly seen in supplements.

Gelatin (442mg) - According to webmd.com, another name for Gelatin is Collagen Hydrolysate. It is a type of protein that can be used to treat osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis. That being said, it seems like a very important ingredient for a quality joint care product.

Meriva Curcumin Phytosome (200mg) - Curcumin is the active ingredient in tumeric and has anti-inflammatory properties very similar to fish oil. Examine.com says it has poor bioavailability without the use of Black Pepper. Luckily, Nutrabio included Bioperine in this product to help with just that.

KollaGen II-xs Collagen Type II (200mg) - This type of Collagen has been found to specifically help joint health and flexibility. Kind of funny, my wife was asking me about collagen supplements the other day. Apparently some of them help your skin and hair as well. I've been hearing a lot more talk about Collagen in general lately.

ApresFlex (100mg) - Nutrabio says this ingredient helps protect against collagen degradation and improves joint comfort, function and mobility. Again, seems to make since given the other collagen ingredients we see.

These are just some highlights of the profile, click on the picture I attach to see the rest. Also, the Nutrabio website directly addresses each and every ingredient specifically, so take a look at that. I think its awesome that they do that.

No weird smells or anything which I have come across before with capsules. Obviously no mixability issues. I dosed this every morning, all four capsules at once, with breakfast. No issues getting them down as they are average size. The instructions do say you can feel free to split the dosage up.

I suffer from some very specific pains in specific areas that have come about from lifitng (I hope). In the past, this has made it very easy for me to tell is a joint care supplement really works. The biggest pain I have in in my lower neck/upper back on the left side. I have gotten it xrayed before with negative results. I guess the next step would be a specialist but I havent gotten there yet. Anyways, the only way I have gotten it to feel better in the past was with a ton of fishoil every day. I stopped taking that a while before I started taking Extreme Joint Care, and sure enough the pain came back. Extreme Joint Care made it feel better surprisingly fast. I was pretty impressed. Also, some shoulder and elbow pain was reduced greatly. It continued to get better as I proceeded with my doses of this product. There was a short period after I finished taking it and when I bought more, and sure enough things got a little achy again. I am hoping that at some point things might start to feel better without taking a supplement every day, but that might not be reality. Overall, effectiveness was on point with Extreme Joint Care.

I've found this for as low as $26.99, which to me seems pretty good given its effects. Yes, buying fish oil in bulk will be massively cheaper, but I enjoyed this product enough that I bought some more.

Side Effects

Only feeling better!

Conclusion

Well i wish I had gotten this up sooner, but life happened. Nutrabio never lets me down. I think I have to stop reviewing their products so I don't turn into a walking billboard. I did recommend Nutrabio to several coworkers, all of which are now fully on board. They are a very easy company to reccomend given their ingredient profiles, YouTube Videos and overall transparency. Extreme Joint Care worked well enough for me that I went ahead and bought some more. Give it a try, especially if you have some particularly achy areas on the body.

Back to watching the whole Patriots team sign elsewhere!

January 30, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Definite Increase In Joint Health
    • Great Profile
    • IngredientManufacturing Transparency
    • Comprehensive Profile
    • Reduced Inflammation
    • Easy To Swallow
    • Increased Flexibility
      Good afternoon SR fam! I wanted to review another solid product by NutraBio today. When I saw Extreme Joint Care available to us TROOPer's I glanced past it. Paid it no mind the first day. The next day I started to notice a good amount of joint soreness in the knees/ankles area. I had recently picked up running again (sprints, stairs, etc..) so I knew it had to be from that. The next day I glanced at this again and thought to myself "NutraBio hasn't let me down yet, lets see what this does."

The ingredient label is JAM PACKED with benefits... Let me hit a few of the ones that caught my eye. I attached the label to the bottom so you can see al of them....

Like any joint supplement NutraBio offers 1.5g of Glucosamine. If you ever see a joint health/recovery product without glucosamine.... RUN :) The glucosamine in your body helps keep up the health of your cartilage -- the rubbery tissue that cushions bones at your joints.

5mg of Bioperine- Simply put in there because it is supposed to help your body with absorption of other ingredients.

200mg of Meriva Turmeric- study I saw showed that is decreased joint pain in osteoarthritis patients. Also said it gave them increased joint functionality.

Taste- No Taste bc they are pills. They don't smell good though :(

Mixability- NA

Dosing- 4 Caps, one time a day. I always took them with my breakfast/protein shake.

Well, like I stated above I had some knee/ankle soreness. It could have been from all the running/cardio exercises I had been doing, but I felt that I needed something to combat it. After the first week of taking this I still had soreness. I didn't expect not to. After week two the knee soreness was very minimal and the ankle soreness was gone. Week 3 was pretty much the same thing but by the end of the bottle it was all gone. I was pleasantly surprised. I wanted to test it though so I continued the cardio/running exercises like normal and stopped taking the pills. The first 7-10 days I didn't really notice anything coming back. Just last week I noticed the ankle soreness creeping back up on me so I went out and ordered another bottle for me. Just to give it another shot.

I ended up paying $26.99 on amazon for this last week. Not bad to me because I think it works. I'll pay this price to keep from having sore joints.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In the end, NutraBio didn't disappoint. I get more and more amazed by them. They are getting closer and closer to becoming my favorite brand. I appreciate the fully disclosed labels on every product. As far as this product goes, I like the simple usage (4pills 1X a day), cheap price, and effectiveness. Lastly, thanks to SR.com and NutraBio for partnering together to offer folks like myself the chance to try these products. I appreciate it.

January 23, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Definite Increase In Joint Health
      • Great Profile
      • Easy To Swallow
        Obviously, Joint Care Extreme comes from a company that certainly needs no introduction here. I suffer from chronic costochondritis in addition to the normal aches and pains from lifting, so I'm always interested in supplements that could potentially ease pain and take care of my cartilage and joints. I've had some success with other products in the past, so let's see how this stacks up to the others.

This has just about every popular joint care ingredient you could possibly think of. Some of the highlights in my opinion are:

1.5g of Glucosamine - An absolute staple in joint supps. Helps support healthy cartilage
        200mg Meriva Turmeric - Showed decreased joint pain and improved joint function in osteoarthritis patients over a 3 month study
        5mg Bioperine - Increased absorption of other ingredients

Overall, this ingredient profile is packed but these are the ones that stuck out most to me when I first saw it available.

4 caps per day, I took it with meals. Simple enough and had no issue with aftertaste. Not much to say here.

Now, I wasn't expecting this to alleviate my costochondritis, which it didn't. However, I did experience a very noticeable decrease in the paints in my joints, particularly in my elbows and shoulders, as well as my ankles. These are the spots that usually have those little tweaks in them, but Extreme Joint Care helped completely take care of them for the most part. At some points, I forgot I ever even had pain in some spots. There were days here and there where I felt the aches, but for the most part, this really helped bring everything down.

8.5/10

I found this for as low as $24 for 30 servings on Illpumpyouup. For a product that helped alleviate joint pains the way this did, I consider this a very good value. Wouldn't hesitate to grab this again.

Side Effects

Overall

8.2/10

Much to no one's surprise, Nutrabio has another winner here. Anyone looking for decreased joint pain shpuld definitely give this a try.

Overall
        Overall
        4.5
          January 16, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Comprehensive Profile
        • IngredientManufacturing Transparency
        • Might Benefit More Running It Longer.
        • Not As Effective For All Ingredient Included
        • Underdosed Kollagen II-xs

NutraBio's Extreme Joint Care was a product that I wanted to take for a while because I liked the profile and I like NutraBio. I usually have problems with my knees, hips, and shoulders--especially in the cold. I was really excited to try this product out, but I do not think it helped out as well as I thought it would have.

On paper, this could be one of the best formulas I have seen in a joint care product. It includes glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, which are probably three of the most common joint relief ingredients. There is also some curcumin added, which is another popular joint ingredient seen in a lot of new products. There is gelatin, which is what the capsule is made from. There is a trademarked collagen product called KollaGen II-xs, but it is really under dosed if you look at the manufacturer's website (Certified Nutraceuticals). There is boswellia, hyaluronic acid, and horsetail herb, which are more uncommon joint ingredients. 5 mg of BioPerine is added to help absorb the aforementioned ingredients. So like I said, this is a very comprehensive profile--although some dosages are on the low end of the effective dosage range. Really the only other common joint ingredient that is not included that I can think of is Cissus.

Directions state to take four capsules daily with meals. May be taken all at once or two divided doses with morning and evening meals. I took four capsules with my first meal of the day. I believe these are the "000" sized capsules, so as far as I know, they are the biggest capsules you can find. Something to consider if you are not good at taking capsules.

For such a great looking profile on the label, I was pretty surprised at how little this helped me. I still had pain in my knees, hips, and shoulders and even with doing extra mobility work before and after the gym. The label does say that it is supposed to take seven days to notice effects, so essentially with one bottle you should only be noticing the effects for three weeks, but I cannot say that I did. Maybe running more bottles would have helped? I do not know why I did not find relief from this product, but I am sorry I cannot write anything better about it. However, judging from a lot of previous reviews, some other reviewers noticed that it did not help out as much as they would have liked either, so I guess I am not alone in that regard.

The value is not the worst here, especially when you factor in all the trademarked ingredients; it can be found for $27 with free shipping on bodybuilding.com for a 30 day supply, but I did not think it helped me out much or at all really, so the value is pretty low for me. Each serving comes out to about $0.90.

Side Effects

Did not notice any.

Conclusion

Unfortunately, this was a dud for me. I was really hoping this would have helped, but I do not feel it did. Thank you NutraBio for the chance to run this.

6.9
          January 13, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • IngredientManufacturing Transparency
        • Comprehensive Profile
        • Costly At Full Dosage

Firstly thanks to Nutrabio for supporting the TROOPS. I am 60 and have been weight training continuously since I was 24, so its fair to say that my joints have had some mileage put on them over the years. I workout 5x for 1 hour per week and add in 30min cardio 3x per week. Diet is good - not super strict, but pretty good. I eat 4-5x per day. No drinking during the week. I have tried Super Cissus in the past but cant honestly say I found it to work, and so i was looking forward to trying a joint support product from a quality company like Nutrabio.

Basically this is a glucosamine chondroitin MSM supplement at 1500mg, 500mg and 500 mg respectively. However it also contains other components like sunflower complex, collagen, boswella extract and horsetail herb. There is also vitamin C, D3, Manganese and some minerals. Bioperene is added for absorption, and 3mg of boron (B). Apparently B has been used since the 1960s to alleviate arthritis, and also promotes healthy bones and joints. So extreme joint care is a basic, commonly found joint supplement, but with a number of additions.

I followed recommended dosing and took 4 caps per day. I took two with breakfast and two with dinner to space out the absorption. The product is packaged in gelcaps, so no taste or mixability issue.

This is a difficult one since I didn't have any joint injury throughout the test (or maybe that proves it works...). I am susceptible to elbow pain in either arm during periods of heavy lifting although about 3 months ago I switched to supersets and high repetitions for all my exercises. I now do 20x for everything, using lighter weights. I have found I didn't lose any muscle, but was able to get down to 8% BF from 9.5%. i was also on a run of MK677/MK2866 during this time, which added 10 lb of mostly lean mass (but mostly came off as soon as I finished the cycle). Using lighter weights certainly reduced the tweaks and elbow pain i was used to getting during periods of heavy lifting. But I think Extreme Joint Care also helped, for the month I was on it.

Cheapest I could find this product for was $26.99 from several supplement vendors (Luckyvitamin etc). Amazon also has it for the same price so if you are a Prime member thats the best deal. At the recommended does of 4 caps/day thats a 30 day supply or just under $1/day. Thats a bit pricey, but if it stops you missing training sessions, then its worth it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Had I had been suffering with joint pain at the start this would have been a more interesting test. I can say though that I didn't pick up any joint soreness throughout the month of the test, so that may mean that its does in fact work well. Unfortunately my test was inconclusive but i decided not to rank it a Meh because I cant say that it did not work. Price is a little high a $1/day, but if it helps keep you in the gym then its well worth it. If I pick up a joint injury in future I would definitely give it a try.

January 10, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • IngredientManufacturing Transparency
        • Easy To Swallow
        • Costly At Full Dosage
        • Might Benefit More Running It Longer.
        • Short Lived At Full Dose
        • Not As Effective For All Ingredient Included

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm just going to use the website to do a quick explanation of each ... NutraBio is known to use quality stuff and this doesn't stray away from their standard.

If you want my opinion ... all is good, but I feel like most of it is under dosed.

There is nothing to taste ... just swallow 4 pills each day ... I usually did 2 with breakfast and they 2 in the evening.

I'm sorry to disappoint all the NutraBio fans but it wasn't as impressive as the other two join supplements I took before this. I just kept aching bad as usual and didn't feel that relief that came after a week or two of supplementing a joint relief product. I'm not saying it didn't help at all but the pain wasn't numbed as usual. I'm getting used to it and I know that I'm doing more weights now so I have to take that to account but still. After finishing the tub the pain of my joints didn't get any worse. I just didn't "feel" like it did a good job. Thankfully, like I mentioned before I have tried two other supplements before and the change was way more noticeable than while on extreme ... it was actually quite the opposite of extreme .. more like mellow ... I wondering also how good it would be if ran it for a longer period of time since it has some ingredients that would be more beneficial in a long term use ... I'll guess I'll never know since I prefer instantaneous gratification :P

You can buy this on amazon for 27$ which is going to cost you 90 cents a serving. Compared to the number one and the number two contender on SR you paying double. I'm sorry but I just didn't feel like there was enough "juice" in this to rank this high. I feel like most of the stuff was under dosed which is pretty surprising to me since it's NutraBio ... I understand that most of the ingredients are patented and high quality but since I didn't feel the effects how do I judge the value?

Side Effects

Conclusion

Unfortunately if the price and the ingredient profile stays the same I will have to go with the top contenders under the join support category. Even with all the patented ingredients it seems that it wasn't that extreme in helping a brother out. I just turned 40 so my knees and shoulders are giving me grief. I really wanted for this product to help me out so I can keep pushing the max ... Unfortunately most of the time I had to grind my teeth to do that. I'm not saying this isn't a high quality product but I feel there are just better and less expensive products out there that worked better for my joints. I thank you for reading this and which you healthy joints.

January 9, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Definite Increase In Joint Health
        • Easy To Swallow

Hello, and welcome to the Wis3guy review channel. I am a 45 year old supplement junkie who is, cough cough cough, possibly starting to show signs of aging. Although I plan on not going quietly, and instead go kicking and screaming. Sometimes, just sometimes you might need a little help. During this run I was getting in a few days of lifting, but the main exercising was Shaun T's "Insanity" program. I had started to feel my right shoulder and left elbow in a not pleasant way and wanted to see if this would help. I also am still in re-comp due to healthier eating. As of today I am 40#'s lighter than I was in August, but I have also gotten stronger. So follow along and see how it went.

Pages 50 through 53 covers my use of this product.

Also I want to thank NutraBIo and SRTrooper program for allowing me to have the opportunity to give this a try. I know it seems redundant, however, telling people thank you is always a good idea.

Oh my goodness all that small print on the bottle, what should I do? I know the same thing you should. Go down to the Value section of my review and click on the NutraBio Link. They do a much better job than me anyway. That being said I will talk about a few of the ones that I think helped.

MSM (nope I'm not typing the long version) @ 500mg. So in looking at this it can reduce muscle soreness, and since I was able to hit it hard everyday I think this helped. However the dosage I found studied was 3000mg per day so I would think it would be neat to try that dose.

Meriva Curcumin Phytosome @ 200mg: So this is another one targeting towards inflammation and pain management. I wanted to add this as I have supplemented with Curcumin before and know that without "enhancements" it is poorly absorbed. One of the ones that is absorbed is this version, also if you add Bioperine to it it helps with absorption. So with those to things being in here I am ok with the dosage. Without them you start looking at needing grams of the product.

BioPerine @ 5mg: So this seems to be the dose that I am seeing in a lot of products lately. So I guess it is ok, however I did find that some suggest 20mg of bioactive Bioperine to help in absorption of Curcumin. But I fall back on whether it worked for me, which I believe it did.

Kollagen II-xs @ 200mg: So this patented product helps with inflammation and pain as well, notice a trend here. It has been shown to be effective with a dosage of 375mg to 500mg twice a day. Up to 1500mg to 2500mg which can lead to "significant" reduction in pain and inflammation. So from what I see it could add a bit more of this as well.

Hyaluronic Acid @ 100mg: This is a product that has found itself into a lot of products. I think because they discovered that it is in our joints already. The question is whether or not it actually works. Dosages I found where between 100 and 200mg. So we are there, I guess it can't hurt right? It does seem to work when injected into the joint, so hopefully it works with going through my system as well.

So the other things that are in here are as follows. Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Manganese, Potassium, Sodium, Glucosamine Sulfate (vegan), Chonroitin Sulfate USP, Gelatin, ApresFlex, Horsetail Herb S.E., and Boron. As I said above and below if these ingredients interest you go to the link in the value section and read up on it. Bottom line is even though some ingredients could be under dosed, for me it worked so maybe there is some synergistic thing going on.

----Taste/Mix-ability/Dosing----

These are in capsule form and like some pills have no taste. Its mix-ability was great, as in it got into my belly before I had to worry about it, and then who cares? The stomach acid took easy care of it.

Dosing that I chose to follow was 2 capsules in the morning with my morning smoothie, and 2 capsules either with dinner or my evening snack. Nutrabio recommends taking them the way I did, or taking all 4 capsules with a meal. To me this was pretty simple. If you don't like split doses you take it once and forget about it. If you are a little more savvy, you split the dose. I did this as my bro science brain says that means I should be able to absorb more of the ingredients.

So this is the important part of the review. Because when we are in pain, our brain doesn't allow us to train to are optimal abilities. In my humble opinion that is. So since I was nailing my body with a lot of bodyweight exercise that puts stress on the elbow and the shoulder, what happened? Well believe it or not, it did not improve over night (a slight dig on the youngsters of today, who believe everything is immediate). However for me within week 2 the shoulder and elbow pain went away. I did have "Tired" shoulders but not the ache you get from joint discomfort. The other thing I want to note is now that I have been off the product for a week, the pain has not come back to old levels. I am starting to feel them a little during exercise but I haven't had the rebound pain that some people talk about. If you consider that the longer you do Insanity the more reps you do, I think this is a positive sign that NutraBio Extreme Joint Care worked for me.

NutraBio has it listed for $34.99 as of 1/9/2018. I also wanted to post this as it takes you to their page and they have a lot of information on the product. So if you want to know more head on over there.

As of 1/9/2018 these guys have this for $26.99, of course they have a discount code for 10% off for new customers. (JAN1018)

So to me, you can get this for $1.00 a day. I have used BioFLex before and that is close to the same price depending on where you get it from. So to me, for an occasional boost I think it is a fair price. I guess depending on your age and how severe your pain is will really determine how valuable this is. To me it is in the ball park, and because of the company making it, I would tend to say go for it.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects while on this product, or the week following being off the product.

Conclusion

In conclusion I would like to say that if you have some minor aches and pains that are starting to creep up on you due to age or injury... Go ahead and give this a try. It is not a miracle product, but it did make me feel better and therefore allow me to push a little harder all month. I would think that if pain is a limiting factor in your workouts, you would be willing to try anything. The bonus with this is it's NutraBio, they tell you exactly what is in the pills you are swallowing. They also manufacture in a GMP certified plant so you don't have to worry about "extra" stuff getting into your system. So if you are like me and slowly entering "middle" age then feel free to drop $30 or so on a product that just might make your workouts a little less painful.

January 7, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Great Profile
          • Definite Increase In Joint Health
          • Underdosed Kollagen II-xs

38 years old and I lift 4 days a week. I tend to suffer from joint pain quite often, even at my age, and could not pass up the opportunity to try out Extreme Joint Care from NutraBio. I also have a left shoulder and left ankle injury, so I also look for products to help aid in those pains. Big thank you to SR and NutraBio for making this review possible. I have had experiences with good joint relief supplements and bad ones, so lets see how NutraBio's holds up.

There are 10 main ingredients in here for the joints, so I won't do my usual and go in depth on each one, because that would just make this review insane and most of you would probably just stop reading. As Marshes pointed out below you can head over to http://www.nutrabio.com/product/52336/ to get in depth details. I will use a quick copy and paste from there, and talk about dosing of each ingredient:

1500mg D-Glucosamine Sulfate - A natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. It may also assist with the slowing down of joint damage. Recommended daily dose is 1500mg, so this is right on the money.

540mg Chondroitin Sulfate - Forms the structural framework of collagen, not to mention promotes water retention within the joint structure, and increases joint flexibility and resistance to compression forces. Recommended daily dose here is 800 - 2,000mg so we are a bit underdosed here.

442mg Gelatin - In athletes shown to support joint health and possibly reduce the risk of joint deterioration. Dosage here depends on too many factors, but a nice addition none the less.

500mg Opti-MSM - Plays a role in maintaining the cushion between joints to support mobility and protect healthy cartilage. 500mg - 3g is recommended daily here, so we are on the low end here.

200mg Meriva Turmeric Phytosome - Supported by 22 clinical trials demonstrating effectiveness for joint health, and healthy inflammatory response after exercise and similar exertion. 80-500mg is whats needed here and we have a decent dose at 200mg. I personally have had great success at 400mg of this alone, but combined with the other ingredients this should be sufficient.

200mg KollaGen II-xs - The unique combination of natural nutrients found in kollaGen II-xs have been scientifically proven effective for joint health and flexibility. 375-500mg twice per day is the optimal dose here to benefit the joints, so we are very underdosed here. You can find more information of this ingredient here http://www.ingredients-insight.com/contractors/other-ingredients/certified-nutraceuticals/pressscientific-human-clinical-study-confirms-kollagen-ii-xs-efficacy-for-joint-and-connective-tissue-disorders.html

100mg ApresFlex - Helps protect against collagen degradation and improves joint comfort, function and mobility. This is just a brand name of Boswellia Serrata and 100-250mg taken with first meal of the day is recommended, so we are good here even if its on the low end.

100mg Hyaluronic Acid - Plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as tendons, joints and muscles. 50mg 1 - 2 times a day is recommended here, so we are right on the money.

5mg Bioperine - Enhance absorption of the active ingredients in Extreme Joint Care leading to higher bioavailability. This is your fairly standard dose here and this aids in the abrosption of Turmeric as well as the other ingredients here.

3mg Boron - Used by the body to build bones, improve the absorption of calcium, and for building and repairing joint cartilage. I like this ingredient, and look to my multi-vitamin for this normally, as this can also increase testosterone. 3mg is the effective dose, so once again we nailed it here.

You will also find Vitamin C, D3, Manganese, Potassium, and Sodium in here. Those are not so important for the joints but worth mentioning. So most everything is dosed correctly here except for the Kollagen II-xs. As Marshes pointed out it is unlike Nutrabio to have something under dosed, but I do believe in combination with everything else its just fine. So overall a pretty solid ingredient profile.

Taste/Mixability: Pills, so nothing to discuss here. They were easy to swallow down with water and not overly large or anything like that.

Dosing: The instructions call to dose 4 capsules daily with a meal or divide this in 2 servings of 2 capsules each with meals. I just took all 4 with breakfast, since they was right after my workout and the perfect time to get my joints healing again.

I did not feel anything for the first 2 weeks on this. Right about the 2 week mark until the end though this kicked in and my joints felt great. That is pretty standard for me on most joint supplements, anywhere from 10-14 days to kick in so no big surprise there. This definitely aided me in the everyday gym pains, the wrists, knees etc.. and did help me out in my more severe injuries. I honestly do not expect a joint supplement to take away my injured areas entirely, but I have found success in some. So really not much else to say here, it worked fairly well, and if I were to compare this to other successful joint products I have taken then this would be above average for sure. I have found 400mg of Super Bio-Curcumin to work best for me, but this would be my second choice after that. You get more benefits here with some of the other ingredients like Boron for more than just joints care.

The best price I could find this is $26.99 for 30 servings from Lucky Vitamin. That comes out to 90 cents a day. This is a little bit more than other products out there, but you are getting a lot of properly dosed high quality ingredients here, so that raises the value in my book. This worked pretty well for me so that also raises the value. So all in all not a bad value for what your getting here.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Once again NutraBio has produced a great product. I hold this company in high regards and expect a lot from them as I have enjoyed most of their products that I have used. This does not disappoint, and will aid you in your joint pains. Fairly priced, properly dosed (mostly), and a nice ingredient profile really make this product stand out. I highly recommend this.

January 5, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Comprehensive Profile
          • Great Profile
          • Reduced Inflammation
          • Definite Increase In Joint Health
          • Increased Flexibility
          • Easy To Swallow
          • Vitamin C Didnt Work

INTRODUCTION

Thanks to NutraBio for always participating in the SR TROOP program and trusting our judgement. Thanks to SupplementReviews for making this connection possible. I lift weights 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday, I rest during the weekend. I usually lift heavy like 4 days and when I don't lift heavy, my workout load is still "heavy". My workouts usually last more than 2 hours (including warm ups), sometimes 3 muscles per day. Therefore, my body is under a lot of physical stress during the week. So every 2 months (should be all the time) I try to take a supplement for my joints because I get the typical joint problems associated with heavy lifting like every 2-3 months.

The main reason I decided to claim NutraBio Extreme Joint Care was because I have an injury on my wrist since January 2017 and it hasn't gone away since then. 1 year will already pass since I got that injury. It was my fault though, I didn't warm up and went heavy straight away because I was running out of time. I haven't gone to the doctor and get to know what it is. In February 2017, I took a 2 week rest approx and flooded my body with joint supplements to see if it got better. It got better but I made the stupid decision of starting to lift again and bam, the pain came back. I'm still lifting heavy even with that injury, I guess my body got used to it. Generally it's not painful while I lift but I still know that's stopping me from making a better progress. Recently (before taking this product), I suffered a shoulder injury doing flat bench press and it hasn't gone away either. Why am I so stupid? Well.... YOLO!! hahaha

Let's see if it cured my injuries and if it helped with my joints...

INGREDIENT PROFILE

First we start with Vitamin C. Wait... Vitamin C!? For what!? Examine.com tells us it's required for proper collagen (joint) synthesis rates. It has 120mg, that's 200% of DV, that's good enough. Vitamin C also interacts well with the other ingredients.

I was going to put some info about the other ingredients but NutraBio did it for us: http://www.nutrabio.com/product/52336/ In that link, they explain every ingredient they put in here so that's better than anything we can put in here.

The formula is great. Effective ingredients with good doses BUT! (it's strange a NutraBio product has a but) like user @eddiev2 said in his review, the amount of Kollagen II-xs is dissapointing. The website of the company that makes the patented ingredient says: "The study results showed that KollaGen II-xs when taken at a dosage of 375mg - 500mg twice per day appears to benefit joint inflammation, secondary mobility and other tertiary effects. KollaGen II-xs taken at a dosage of 1500 mg - 2500 mg daily significantly reduced pain and inflammatory response. The study also showed a normalizing of saliva pH levels which is often indicative of a reduction in inflammation."

Extreme Joint Care has 200mg per serving so it's underdosed. I'm very surprised to see NutraBio using an underdosed ingredient, they usually put high doses to their supplements. Talking about high doses, the 10mg of Manganese is 500% of the Daily Value. I'm not sure if adding such a high dose is necessary, I think 5mg would be enough. So IMO, NutraBio should add more Kollagen II-xs and reduce the Manganese. I don't expect clinical dose from all ingredients, that's not my style but 200mg probably won't do much. But overall, nice selection of ingredients with good doses.

TASTE/SWALLOWING/DOSING

No taste or nothing to write about.
          SWALLOWING: Capsules were easy to swallow.
          DOSING: The product tells us to take 4 capsules per day with meals. It also tells us they can be taken all at once or in 2 divided doses with morning and evening meals. I tried it both ways and I felt (could be just placebo) it worked better in 2 divided doses than the 4 of them at once. Nothing so significant though.

BUT now that I'm reading old reviews of this product here, I read some users talking about how it should be taken on an empty stomach instead of taking it with meals. That's because Collagen is recommended to be taken on an empty stomach so the amino acids from our meals don't get to interfere with collagen absorption and digestion. Unfortunately, I read those reviews late, I think here's the key of why the extreme formula didn't work in an "extreme way". If I buy this product again, I'm going to take it on an empty stomach to see how it affects the results.

BUT (yea, another one) the problem is that ingredients like Glucosamine are recommended to be taken with meals... so there's a conflict here lol. Science will have to solve this problem. My suggestion is to take 2 caps on empty stomach and 2 caps with a meal.

EFFECTIVENESS

When I first claimed this product, my joints were aching so I was going to put this product in a tough test. But the first order was cancelled so I had to take another joint supplement. So when I finally got to take NutraBio Extreme Joint Care, my joints were under control. It cured my injuries? Unfortunately not but those are not really bad news because none of the joint supplements I've taken have cured my injuries, I was just wishing it because of the formula. Extreme Joint Care worked alright for my joints, the elbow joints which are the ones that first get hurt after all the damage caused by weight lifting were not hurting me at all. The previous joint supplement reduced the pain and Extreme Joint Care finished the job completely.

So during the month I took this, I only kept having problems with my right knee while doing squats. Some days I increased the dose to 8 caps but don't do it, it won't help you more. Another dissapointing thing was that I got sick while taking this. I'm not taking multivitamin so I was expecting Vitamin C to protect me from diseases... it failed doing that. I think it was obvious a couple of ingredients were not being digested and/or used by my body correctly. I still think this is a good and effective supplement to have. The ingredients cover all aspects related to joint problems, the problem was that I think they were not used the best way by my body.

VALUE

NutraBio's website has it for $34.99, Suppz.com, Illpumpyouup.com, Amazon all have it for $26.99. I think Bodybuilding.com had it for the same price but right now the page that goes to the product is down, I don't know why. Anyways, $26.99 for this formula is a great price. I only put 8 because of Effectiveness but if it was more effective, Value would have been close to 9.

SIDE EFFECTS

CONCLUSION

Extreme formula full of patented ingredients that have studies backing them up but based on that, I was expecting a bit more from this product. A product with only Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM worked the same as this (atleast that was my perception) although it's difficult to know when Collagen is involved because Collagen's job (the one directly linked with joints) is more internal and it's difficult to perceive when it's mixed with Glucosamine, MSM, etc. It has a great price and it will be interesting to try this as I suggested: 2 caps with empty stomach and 2 caps with a meal... or the 4 of them on empty stomach, to see if it can increase Effectiveness. Also, maybe Effectiveness will increase if you use it for 2 months instead of only 1.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. Don't increase the price ;)
          2. Investigate more about the Dosing issue if it's better on empty stomach or with a meal.
          3. Decrease Manganese and Increase Kollagen II-xs