EAA Pure Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decreased DOMs
  • Better Recovery
  • Better Endurance
  • Better Hydration
  • Can Only Be Purchased At Brick And Mortar Stores

Just your normal BCAA product with EAA's added and some other goodies for hydration.

First off I want to thank NutraBio for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. When I heard this was coming out I was pretty excited about wanting to try it. Since this was only going to be available at brick and mortar stores I figured I would probably never get the chance to try this since I have no kind of brick and mortar store around where I live or close by. Also I figured this would probably not show up on the trooper list either and then it just happened to show up and I claimed it right away. Before this came out I heard a little bit about it and it really got my interested in wanting to try this. I will say it is kind of nice to change things up a little by having the EAA along with the BCAA's.

This contains 14g of fully dosed active ingredients with no fillers, excipients, or additives. There are 10g of full spectrum amino acids, with 8g of all 9 essential amino acids and 6g fermented BCAA's with a 2:1:1 ratio. Here is a little better breakdown of what the other ingredients are and do for you.

Lysine HCl 850mg: Lysine enhances calcium absorption and helps maintain lean body mass in strenuous training. It's not in the majority of BCAA products that I have used, so I like seeing almost 1g on the album.

Threonine 850mg: used in the biosynthesis of proteins, mainly used in the absorption of protein, maintenance of muscle and important to good health

DL Phenylalanine 300mg: Boost your mood, support alertness, and maintain a healthy appetite

Histidine 100mg: This supplies an increased concentration of Carnosine in the muscle is particularly useful for bodybuilding. Carnosine is typically found in type II "fast-twitch" muscle fibers.

Tryptophan 75mg: an essential amino acid important in human nutrition for the synthesis of melatonin and serotonin, hormones regulating mood and stress

Methionine 25mg: It serves as a powerful antioxidant, assists in the breakdown of fats, and helps inactivate free radicals

Taurine 1200mg: It is known to help aid in blood flow and metabolism

Alanine 600mg: Helps in transferring nitrogen from tissue sites in the body to the liver. Alanine is also used by the body to draw upon blood sugar as an energy source.

Coconut Water Powder 500mg: Helps with hydration

Astragin 50mg: Astragin is like a supplement for your supplements. When i've taken it in higher dosages as a separate supplement it feels to me that it makes all of my other supplements better or more noticeable, like when taken with beta alanine for instance, it can increase your tingles with the same amount of beta-alanine being used as before.

I got there new flavor cherry limeade. I thought it was decent. It was nothing real great but not horrible either. Depending on how much water I used really helped in how strong this tasted. I found I needed to us a lot of water with this so it was not as strong for me. Also depending how thirsty I was had a lot to do how this tasted for me. The limeade part I thought made this a little to bitter and tart for me. When I did not use enough water either it seemed a bit to sweet and a little tart for me. I have heard the blue raspberry is really good and even a little better than the cherry limeade and really wish I had gotten that instead.

Mixing was really good with this. Seemed to mix really nicely and had no left over sediment on the sides of my shaker cup. I would use just one scoop during my workout. It would have been kind of nice to have tried two scoops just to see how that would have worked because I think it would have been a really good.

I feel the biggest thing I got out of this besides good recovery was how well this helped me endurance wise. There were a lot times when I would really feel winded after some of my much more intense workouts. For example on leg day I decided to change up my workout a bit and do a lot more reps and sets on leg press. I was doing 20-25 rep range on each set and doing fairly heavy weight. After each set I would feel really winded and felt really out of it and after using this I feel it really helped me to recovery a lot quicker so I could keep going and still be able to do all my sets. I would usually do about 5 or 6 sets of 20-25 reps. Also on some of my really intense back workouts I would start to feel rather winded also and feel this really helped calm my heavy breathing down and helped me to be able to keep going and be able to take a lot less time between my sets. So for endurance wise I feel this is really good at helping you with that.

I do feel my overall recovery from this was pretty good also. I noticed any DOMs I would get were very much reduced. I know on some days there were still noticeable but way less than if I would have not used this. I just seemed to feel a lot better each day when I would wake up which was nice. Any soreness I might of had did not seem to last very long which was nice. I feel this really helps to prevent muscle breakdown (catabolism) in your body. Also I feel this really helped keep me a lot more hydrated because I noticed I did not feel as thirsty through out the day to where I needed to keep drinking a lot of water. Also I noticed I did not need to fill my shaker bottle up as much with water and had no issues at all with any cramping. Also like the use of astragin to help with better absorption. So overall this will keep you feeling a lot more hydrated. Also I felt this was really great on my stomach and never caused me any upset stomach issues which was nice.

One thing I never knew until just recently is that your body can't produce EAA's you have take them internally. I do think having both the BCAA's and EAA's together is a really big plus and adds a lot more to your recovery product. Nutrabio has a regular amino product for intra workout called Intra Blast and the ingredient profile has a lot of the same stuff it in but Intra Blast has just a few more things in it. Not a lot of difference between the two so deciding which one you should use more so is a good question to ask. The big difference between the two I would say is the Intra Blast I would say should be used by someone that is more into serious lifting/bodybuilding and the EAA will help you more in the endurance part. Between the two of these products they are both really great just that the EAA is a little cheaper so if you don't have the extra funds to spend this is a great choice to go with. They also make this in an energy version which I think would have been really good also and would have gotten that instead but since I needed another intra workout product to use getting that with extra caffeine would have been to much since I was all ready getting a large amount from my pre-workout.

It's looking like around $29.99 this is selling for but not for sure on that. This product can only be found at brick and mortar stores and since I have not been to any of those stores I can't really know for sure what this is selling for at these stores. If this around that price I would say that is not to bad considering you are getting a lot of other stuff besides just BCAA's. It would be nice at some point if they could expand this to other places along with their own website you could purchase this from.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

With another new product from NutraBio they delivered just as promised and did not disappoint at all with this product. I was rather pleased with this product and how well it worked for me. I really liked the added EAA's in this for the extra benefits you can't get from just BCAA's alone. I feel this did everything I look for in an intra workout product. I think the ingredient profile for this is loaded with a lot of really good stuff in here and how well everything is dosed I think is pretty decent. I would highly recommend this product and for the price it's more than worth it. Like I said above if your a little low on funds this is still a good opinion if you can't afford the intra blast. The only down side is that you can only purchase this at brick and mortar stores so that does make it a little harder to find. I know for me it would be really hard to get again since I have no brick and mortar stores where I live or close by other wise I would be more than happy to use this again. Again I want to give a big shoutout to NutraBio for making this product and letting me have the chance to give this a try.
  • Cherry Limeade: 7/10

November 15, 2018

I'm a little confused about this line in your effectiveness section "you can only get EAA by supplementing them into your system and can't get them from foods". Wouldn't eating any complete protein food like eggs, beef, chicken, fish etc. provide your body with all the same EAAs that this product offers?

Since EAAs are needed for our bodies to survive, anyone not supplementing with an EAA product would not survive even if they were eating some of the foods mentioned above based on the statement in the effectiveness section or am I missing something?

November 15, 2018

I just heard about this recently but can't remember off hand just where I heard this at.

November 15, 2018

So the source you heard this from basically said that EAAs do not exist naturally in food and can only be attained through a powdered product like this?

I would love to find this source and read more of their information.

November 15, 2018

I am pretty sure I just saw this in a recent video and there might be more to what they were saying and I maybe just miss understood what all they were saying. I think I know what the video was and will try to find it and listen to it again.

November 15, 2018

Ok I found the video I was looking for. My bad I miss understood what they said. He said your body can not produce EAA naturally you have get the externally.

November 15, 2018

That makes more sense, otherwise 95%+ of people wouldn't exist in this world since they probably don't supplement with EAAs :)