EAA Pure Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  January 8, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Recovery
  • Decreased DOMs
  • Better Hydration
  • Better Endurance
  • Can Only Be Purchased At Brick And Mortar Stores

Nutrabio is always killing it with some kind of new product and this is no different. Huge apology first to Nutrabio for taking so long to get this review out. New job and New changes to the site here and before I knew it , time just got away. Anyway back on topic. Seeing tons of new Bcaa type product's coming out from every supplement company here lately. Then all these new studies started showing how important EAA's are,, well what do you know Nutrabio come's out with this bad boy.

41 year old male that enjoy's heavy lifting, hard workout's, putting in long hrs at work and throwing back a few beer's here and there, So yea I might not be on the cover of fitness magazine's, I do work hard and play hard. So having a good Bcaa for recovery to me is a huge importance.

First off you will notice you have literally almost everything listed as high quality HPLC ingredient's.
9 Essential Aminos Acids (8G)
Fermented BCAAs (6G)
Full Spectrum Amino Acids (10G)
Astragin for Enhanced Absorption
Coconut Water Powder for Muscle Hydration
Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegetarian | Kosher
Nutrabio has put everything you need and absolutely nothing you do not need!
There really is not much to say about this profile it is pretty much perfect for what it is intended for.

I had cherry/limeade and it was really good. Really did well on this flavor. It mixed really well and there was a touch of settling but it was not bad at all.

The main thing I noticed immediately was the ability to sip on this during a workout and have my thirst quenched . It was really satisfying. Next was the added hydration and the decrease in DOMS. Also something I used it for was while at work to sip on. On more than a few occasion's I was starting to get a headache and took this out and chugged a shaker bottle and in just a few minutes my headache was gone. Now this may not be much but I did find that interesting. Having this while on the keto diet is a godsend, I will not go into detail but this has helped in so many ways.
If you want a hydrating , repairing, well absorbing supplement that taste good and mixes well this is your pick.

It run's around 27 bucks for 30 serving's which is about a typical price for a top tier product. But there are some good coupon's, especially if you are a member of the Nutrabio crew on their facebook group and Nutrabio run's some sale's every so often.

Side Effects

zero

Conclusion

Nutrabio is coming out with more and more product's that will continue to make other brand's chase their tail. I have enjoyed just about every product from them and this is no different. Well done.
  • Cherry Limeade: 9/10

• dmf8625
    January 9, 2019

FYI, it's not just certain flavors that can be purchased at brick and mortar stores, it's all flavors of this specific product. EAA Energy only available on BB.com. EAA Pure only available at local retailers.