EAA Pure Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  November 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Hydration
  • Decreased DOMs
  • Better Recovery
  • Can Only Be Purchased At Brick And Mortar Stores

A great BCAA + EAA complex with hydration ingredients for great recovery.

Hey SR, it was a priority for me to get this review in, as it was a great product I received from the TROOP program. I have been doing a ketosis/IF diet for awhile now, and always look for an amino product to help with recovery and staying out of a catabolic state is very important. A lot of these products now come with a lot of extras like hydration, pump, caffeine, etc. and it's a crowded market. Even so, I thought this stood out.

This has a great profile. I have taken amino supplements that are just your basic BCAAs, BCAAs plus extras, and BCAA+EAAs that have a more complete amino profile. I have always found that a complete amino profile always helped my recovery more than just BCAA's alone. This includes 6 grams of BCAAs in the preferred 2:1 ratio, and then we have an HPLC quality EAA complex of Lysine, Histadine, etc. A good dose of Taurine at 1.6 grams, 600 mg of Alanine, and then 500 mg of coconut water for even better hydration. To round it all off, 50 mg of Astragin and this is an impressive profile. Considering my success with amino complexes before and NutraBios well known quality, I was excited to give this a try.

Mixability was pretty good, some foaming. Dosing is whenever you need them, I usually took as an intra or in the late afternoon. I had the cherry limeade flavor and it pretty good too, nothing to write home about but I never tired of it either.

This worked extremely well for me, much better than a basic BCAA supplement. I had a very noticeable decline in DOMS which made it easier to hit the gym harder the next day. Even with the carb control, fasting, and cutting, I maintained my muscle mass and did not lose any strength. I am doing a lot of cardio at the moment and always felt very hydrated and this did a good job providing the electrolytes and hydration to keep my body balanced. Overall, this product delivered on every aspect it advertised and I was looking for in terms of enhanced recovery, hydration, and muscle preservation.

At the moment, this is worst part of this product. You can get a similar product to this, EAA energy for $30 for 30 servings. However, EAA Pure is only sold at select brick and mortar stores. Unfortunately, none are around me. Nutrabio does a good job of keeping their pricing consistent, so I expect this to have a similar value at about $1/serving. If it's at this price, it's definitely a winner. I hope distribution and availability widens for this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you've never tried a full amino product in comparison to a basic BCAA, give this a try, it works great for recovery and hydration.

• dmf8625
    November 29, 2018

Do you track your ketone levels through blood testing? If so, did you test them before and after drinking this supplement to see what effect it had on you?

• Vaughn
    November 29, 2018

Funny you ask that, as I have been doing a lot more research since the intermittant fasting and keto thing and how aminos/leucine effect it. Thought about getting the urine strips but know they aren't the best. I'd like to look into the testing.