DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) Powder Reviews

By: NutraBio

DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) Powder is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by NutraBio. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Libido
  • Fair Price
NutraBio was kind enough to send me out some of their highly pure DAA. There is a number of studies that suggest DAA has the ability to raise natural testosterone levels. This was the first time I ever taken just a pure DAA product with nothing else added.

Dosing/Profile:10
This is exactly what the label says it is just pure DAA 3000mg to be exact. 3000mg is right on par with the recommended amount of DAA needed to boost testosterone levels. I received pills and powder form of this the pill serving size is 5 capsules. The powder serving size is 1 scoop. I chose to take one serving prior to working out and on off days with breakfast. The powder is kind of gritty but it mixes well, and the capsules go down smooth and never get stuck in your throat.

Effectiveness:7/10
The first four weeks I ran this as a stand alone without another test booster. I didn't notice much increase in libido or strength I began to notice increase aggression and irritability by week 3. The next 4 weeks I opted to stack tis with Rev test and that's when it all began to click. Strength began to improve and my libido jumped up. This leads me to believe that DAA is better when used in conjunction with other natural test boosters.

Value:7/10
The price for this is very reasonable if you opt to use powder you will be paying $30 for 90 servings that's 3 months worth. The capsules on the other hand is not such a good value. At $26 a bottle you will get a measly 30 day supply. Not sure the reason for the big price difference but I recommend just using the powder.

Overall:7/10
Solid DAA product would compliment any natty test stacks.

• WarMachine
    November 7, 2013

Good review line, been curious about Rev Test myself.

• garlick
    November 7, 2013

With your pic being of a female, your review is throwing me off.....I kept looking at it going...why the heck would she take DAA?? Then I realized it was just you.