100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  February 3, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Side Effects
  • Builds Strength

Huge shoutout to Nutrabio for sending me their 100% Creatine Monohydrate to review! I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle / strength.

This is as simple as it gets! There is only one ingredient and that one ingredient is in the name itself. 100% Creatine Monohydrate! Although this is what we should expect from a creatine monohydrate product there are some companies out there that have tried to sneak a few more ingredients in. Nutrabio really takes pride in their products and provides the best from everything I've seen by them. Every product they send out is lab tested to make sure it's 99.9% pure. They say that anything found to be below that will not be shipped. You can even enter your products number on their website to see what lab and what lab tech evaluated it. Just this process alone helps me completely trust their ingredients!

This product comes in unflavored only so there was no taste here. It is a bit gritty like most other creatine monohydrate products are. I always threw the scoop in my mouth and drank something afterwards to wash it down. This was the easiest and most convenient way for me. I prefer this over adding it to a drink because it does make the drink gritty due to it poorly breaking down. The dosing seems perfect at the 5 gram standard amongst creatine products.

This product was potent and definitely effective. Prior to using this I used creatine for probably a year and a half. I thought it was effective and gave me some size and definitely strength. I stopped taking creatine when I ran out probably 3-4 months before receiving this product. I didn't notice any loss in size but definitely in strength. After about 1.5-2 weeks after taking 1 scoop a day I was seeing results! My strength came back and actually increased a bit. I also think it helped me add some size and weight. I usually took this with my preworkout each day around the same time.

Most unflavored creatine monohydrate products are fairly cheap but this one is awesome. I found this for $13.99 on bodybuilding.com. That is for the 500 gram container which is 100 servings. That breaks down to about 14 cents a serving. To me that is an incredible deal for a solid product.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

To conclude it gets 2 huge thumbs up! Nutrabio you did a fantastic job at keeping a simple product simple! I love your lab tested work and was very impressed by it. You delivered a affordable, effective and reliable product! I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out. I recommend this to anyone in the market for creatine. Thank you Nutrabio and I'll be excited to try more from you in the future!

• Darkman
      February 5, 2018

Great review! Did you notice any water retention?

• Firefighter
      February 5, 2018

Personally I did not and if there was it must've been very minimal. But I know others have experienced that with creatine monohydrate.