CreaFuze Reviews

By: NutraBio

CreaFuze is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by NutraBio. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

October 31, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value For A Blend
  • It Works
  • 3 Month Supply
  • Solid And Effective
  • Could Use A Little More Monohydrate
  • Did Not Experience All-day Pumps

Introduction + Ingredient Profile

Another NutraBio review coming up. This one will be of their creatine blend named CreaFuze. CreaFuze contains a blend of three well-known creatines for a total of 5 g. The blend is a 2:2:1 ratio starting with creatine HCl, then micronized creatine monohydrate, and lastly creatine MagnaPower. I have not really supplemented with the various types of creatine as I normally just use CreaPure year round. CreaPure is cheap, effective for me, and one of the most studied supplements on the market, but I wanted to give a blend a try to see how I responded to it. There were not any colorants or artificial flavors in this.

Dosing/Taste/Mixability

Dosing 10/10: Suggested use is mix one serving (one scoop) into 16 ounces of water or another beverage and consume within 15 minutes. Only one serving is needed per day. A lot of people take creatine at different times of the day, but I have usually just taken in post-workout. I stayed with this protocol and took a scoop post-workout right before my protein shake.

Taste 6/10: I was sent the lemon-lime flavor. I did not specify what flavor I would have liked, but I do not really like anything lemon-lime flavored. Since it was such a small scoop, I originally tried to take it with a few ounces or so of water, but this stuff was super sour. Eventually I mixed it with two cups of water, and it made it a bit more tolerable to consume.

Mixability 8/10: This settled quickly to the bottom of the shaker, but after a few shakes it mostly dissolved in the water. There were only a few pieces that clumped together and were left at the bottom, but it was not that big of a deal.

Most of the time with creatine, the most pronounced effect you will see is a slight increase in strength. Creatine will not be some miracle supplement where you can expect a dramatic increase in size, but if your lifts keep progressing in the gym, then creatine is doing its job. With CreaFuze, I noticed my strength continuously improving every day in the gym. I was taking MyProtein's CreaPure right before starting this and I did not notice any decrease in strength, although I did not notice anything that lead me to believe this was far superior than regular CreaPure.

Since one of the claims was that CreaFuze increases protein synthesis, I just dosed this post-workout the entire time and did not try to experiment with different timing protocols. I drank this immediately preceding my post-workout protein shake, so I hope it helped since I cannot truly judge the claim. Another claim was that CreaFuze supplied all-day pumps, which I did not experience. That was a bit disappointing.

On NutraBio's website, CreaFuze can be found for $24.99 plus a $6 flat rate shipping fee. Depending on which flavor you choose, the price per serving varies. Lemon-lime contains the least amount of servings with 75. Excluding shipping costs, the price per serving for lemon-lime is about $0.33 per serving. Unflavored contains 90 servings, which is priced at about $0.28 per serving. They also offer grape and watermelon flavor options that fall in between the 75 and 90 serving flavors.

Side Effects

Did not experience any side effects.

Conclusion

This was a solid creatine blend and honestly is priced competitively with other blends on the market. This is more expensive than CreaPure, but you are receiving three types of creatine and they should be free of impurities coming from NutraBio. In the future, I would opt to purchase the unflavored to get an extra 15 servings and to be able to mix it in my post-workout drink so I would not have to consume two of them. I would recommend CreaFuze to anyone reading and want to thank NutraBio for sending it out!
  • Lemon-Lime: 6/10

October 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value For A Blend
  • It Works
  • 3 Month Supply
  • Good Energy
  • Solid And Effective
    First off I want to thank NutraBio for letting us troopers try another one of their products. I am a really big fan of creatine products and feel they can really make a difference in your workouts. It's nice at times to use a blend of creatines instead of just one kind of creatine. I think there can be some advantages to using a blend instead of just one kind of creatine. Whenever I want to start seeing a lot of gains in my lifts I look to creatine for that extra boost in strength gains.

Ingredients:
    This is a blend of creatines you get in this product. You have your Creatine HCL, Creatine Monohydrate, and Creatine MagnaPowder. Also they throw in some magnesium to help with electrolyte balance. I like that you get no fillers, additives or extra things added to this you don't need or want.. Also there is no prop blends in this and you know what all they put in here and the amounts which I really like. I like that they make their products in a GMP and FDA inspected facility. I feel this is very well dosed and a overall very solid profile for a blend. The only little issue I may have is the MagnaPower they use. Not really sure just how well I respond to it. Having it mixed with the other creatines I do think helped some.

Value:
    You can find this on suppz.com for $24.95 for 90 servings. For a blend I don't think that is to bad a price maybe just a little high. If this had just one kind of creatine in it then I would say the price would be a little high for me.

Taste:
    This comes in a few flavors but I went with the unflavored so I could mix it with my protein or other flavored drinks if needed. This I would say is the closest to unflavored I have had. A lot of the unflavored I have had all have a bit of that sour taste to it. When I mixed this with my protein I could notice a slight sour taste but very little.

Mixing/Dosing:
    Mixing was fairly decent. There was some residue left over from this but not to bad. The powder in this is very fine. Dosing was pretty simple. I would do one scoop after my workout. That is when I normally took this. There were a few times I mixed this at night with my protein before bed and a few times I took this in the mornings with my bcaa's.

I normally use creatine to help gain more size and strength. I judge creatine a lot on how well my strength gains go up and how much more size I can put on. This product never wowed me in terms of effectiveness but it was still a fairly decent product I thought. While I was taking this I was dealing with a little bit of a pinched nerve in my back causing me some trouble with my left shoulder. Even with the shoulder issue I still felt I got some decent strength gains from this but I think would have been even better if I had not had the shoulder issue. Depending on what I was working that day depended on how my shoulder would feel. For the most part I could still do most all my lifts but there were a few lifts that would still give me trouble. I think overall I felt a lot better on my lifts even helped me some with the shoulder issue. I did feel stronger and felt I could go a lot longer in the gym. The one thing I like about blends is that if one of the creatines does not work well for you the other ones can help make up for that. I know I respond well to HCL and Mono because I have used them before and had good results from them. The MagnaPower I am not to sure about because I have used it before in pre-workouts and did not notice to much from it. So for me I use creatine mainly for performance and I think this helped. I feel this was good on my stomach maybe just a little bloating this caused me but nothing to bad. My weight while on this did go up a little but not much. I do think this helped me at putting more size on because of the way I was looking and how my clothes were fitting a little more snug.

Side Effects:
    Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
    Again this is another solid product from NutraBio. With the way this company makes their products you can know for sure you are getting a very top notch product with some of the cleanest ingredients. For a blend this is a great choice to go with. You can get this for a fairly good price with a lot of servings that will last you about three months. If your looking to try a blend this would be a good product to start with. If you want some decent strength gains add some size and muscle and feel better overall when you workout then I highly recommend giving this a try. Again thank you Tim and the team at NutraBio for letting us try this.

8.9
      August 14, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • It Works
    • Good Energy
      Full Disclosure NutraBio may be my favorite supplement company. They provide some of the most transparent and quality products on the market. With that said, that does not impair our ratings at SR.com. Next up from NutraBio is CreaFuze.

Usage: 1 scoop per session

Ingredients 8.5: This is a quality blend of three creatines. You get monohydrate, magna power and HCL. I know some people swear by any of these three. I myself, as I recently wrote in a prior review, see similar results with any of these individually. You get 5 grams per serving, 2G of HCL, 2G of Mono and 1G of Magna. Quality blend And it is lemon-lime flavor.

Mixing 8: This mixed as expected, some residue but mixes better than most. Very fine powder.

Taste 8.5: I absolutely love the nutrabio flavoring system. It is very smooth, dye free and not over powering.

Effectiveness 8.5: This is creatine ladies and gentlemen. This isn't going to blow you mind, but it is going to perform as well as other creatine have for you in the past. One thing I do like about blends, is if you are not that responsive to a single creatine, a blend will pick up the slack and help where the other creatine may not help.

Value 9: $30 dollars for 90 servings great price!!!

Conclusion 8.5: This is a great creatine from one of the most solid companies on the market. The blend really helps where others are non-responsive to other single based creatines. The price point is very competitive. Check it out!

Overall
      Overall
      9.4
      9.5
      9.3
        August 7, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • It Works
      • Great Value For A Blend
      • Solid And Effective

Creatine is one of my staples; always has been and always will be. Due to the overall low per serving price of creatine in general, I almost always go with Creapure since the added cost isn't that great and I prefer to not have to worry about purity. NutraBio is one of the only companies that I would trust to provide equal quality creatine even without the Creapure brand. Their labs and quality control is just that good.

This is a creatine blend:

Creatine Magnapower 2000mg

In general, I'm not a fan of the various creatine analogs as I've always gotten great performance from straight mono. However creatine HCL is one of the two analogs that I would pay a bit more for (the other being creatine nitrate). I'm relatively "meh" on the Magnapower. But overall it's certainly an effective blend. No issues with the profile. Dosing is more than adequate with the 2g of HCL and 2g mono and 2g magnapower.

I got the unflavored so taste was N/A. Mixing was perfect with zero residue. Dosing was 1 scoop per day regardless of training. Generally I take it either pre or post workout mixed with whatever I'm drinking.

I use creatine for muscle strength and performance and I received top notch effectiveness with this product. Like I said, I'm always taking creatine so this maintained equal performance to my MuscleFeast Creapure. There rerallyisn't more to say - I use creatine strictly for performance.

I've often said that creatine is a supplement company's worst nightmare - it's effective and cheap all on it's own so theres little way to squeeze greater profits out of it; not that many don't try with goofy blends and claims. Typically I buy Creapure in bulk for around .23 per 5g serving. This comes in at .28 per serving. So if you want to sweat the % increase, then by all means, do so. But for me, paying an additional $1.50 per month is so totally not an issue. Seriously. Add in the value of the quality assurance and it's a no-brainer.

Conclusion

This is a top notch product at a more than fair market price. But more than that, this is a product form a company that is only about quality, and there are really very few of those out there. This is all win-win. So don't get caught up in all the goofy marketing hype some companie use by producing these exotic blends. Stick with tried and true. Don't be a moron and overthink things that don't need to be over-thought. Buy this and you've got creatine covered!

June 26, 2015

Pros:
         Cons:
        • It Works
        • Could Use A Little More Monohydrate

As usual, a big thanks to Nutrabio for supplying creafuze for an SR TROOPS opportunity. Creafuze is nutrabio's creatine blend product designed with three sources of creatine including pure monohydrate (creapure), creatine HCL, and creatine magnesium chelate. I have past experience with all these forms of creatine, but not as a blend, rather as individual supplements. I've responded well to all three forms so I was excited to give creafuze a go. Needless to say I wasn't disappointed.

As with all their products, Nutrabio provides a straightforward profile without any unnecessary additives or gimmicky prop blends.

Creatine Magnapower 2000mg

Aside of the added magnesium for electrolyte balance, creafuze contains three well known forms of creatine at proper dosages. I say proper dosages on the assumption that a user may use more than one scoop at times. Since I tend to respond well to creatine in general, this to me is a solid ingredient profile for a blended creatine product, especially considering no prop blends.

I was given lemon lime to try and found both pleasant and refreshing. It was not overly tart or sweet and had no unpleasant aftertastes. I often mixed it with gatorade or my PWO and it complimtented flavors just fine.

Mixability was almost never an issue. I did have times where I would mix it with plain water and a little undissolved grit would appear occasionally, but I remedied that by simply using a little more water.

In terms of dosing, I would use it primarily pre and post workout. I would add a scoop to Nutrabio's PRE Extreme and then take another scoop usually with some Gatorade following my workout for recovery support. Didn't take it intra since I don't respond well to intra-workout supplementation very often.

Creafuze gave me some good additional energy when I added it to my PRE Extreme. I noticed my fatigue was less and pumps were more pronounced during my high volume interval sets. Also helped give a little extra focus and had a nice swole effect to the muscles I would be training that day. Post-workout, my recovery was great. Provided I got some adequate rest and plenty of nutrition, I had much shorter recovery periods and the DOMS was noticeably reduced. I'd recommend trying to take this with some kind of glucose containing fluids to aid in absorption like Gatorade, grape juice, or perhaps even chocolate milk if you can. One minor note, the creafuze with chocolate milk combination taste a little odd at first, but you get used to it and find it pleasing.

A 450g tub supplies a solid 75 servings. Creafuze's average price is about 25 dollars (plus shipping). I've seen cheaper products and much more expensive on top of that. Personally, from my experiences with this product and the fact that it is top notch quality with no artificial BS or prop blends, I think the value is great. it is definitely worth the price if you're a regular user of creatine in general.

Side Effects

none; no bloat, no gastric distress....no side effects. Just be sure you're drinking plenty of water with this.

Conclusion

Creafuze has most definitely earned it's spot in my personal faves of creatine products and following Ramadan, I will most likely be investing in some more. It gives great energy, focus, and recovery without any of the added "stuff" you neither want nor need. A solid profile and value makes creafuze very well worth trying.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

June 11, 2014

• 3 Month Supply
          Thank you again to NutraBio for participating in the ER program, and allowing us to try their creatine blend, Creafuze. A tri creatine blend, offering a mix as opposed to a single type of creatine.

Overall: 8

I have been supplementing with creatine for 17 years. I am always willing to try something new, and Nutrabio offers a few different option in the creatine department. I was very impressed with CGT Max, so when the offer was on the table to try Creafuze, I had zero hesitation. This did not disappoint, I started a new cycle with this product, and it lasted nearly three months for one tub. I am a firm believer that you shouldn't over pay for creatine, when purchasing creatine I look for bulk effective brands of either Creapure or Mono, but I am always willing to gout outside the box and try something new, with this I am glad I did. I felt a little more impact from CGT MAX from NutraBio, but for the price the end result was very negligible.

Profile: 8

5g
          Creatine HCL 2000 mg
          Creatine Magna Powder 1000mg

Decent blend, the addition of Creapure may have boosted this profile in my opinion, but frankly it works, so for the value, the profile stands solid. Full label disclosure, and no prop blends as always.

Effectiveness: 7.5

As I stated, I had taken a month off or so from creatine, and was able to start a new cycle. I don't always cycle of creatine, but when starting a new product to review, I like to gauge its effectiveness objectively. The only way to do this is to reach saturation within a month, and then gauge the effects for a month or so after. I experienced all of the major positives that I usually do with a solid product. More endurance, a little more muscle out put, decent recovery, and a bit more fullness in the major muscle groups. Effective, but not overwhelming. There was absolutely no bloat with this product or water retention. 5g a day will suffice, and you will feel this kicking in well before 30 days, and then reap the rewards even greater after your body becomes completely saturated and maintains that level. I'm old school and took this post workout, but you will see benefits no matter when you choose to consume.

Taste: 7

I was given watermelon, which wasn't bad at all. Sweet and a little tart, but easy to put down. A little bit of grit and sediment, but if shaken well, this dissolved quickly. Best of all, no dyes, an approach NutraBio always takes, and I wish more would follow. I understand wanting to bring attention to your products, and make the look cool, but I am completely over downing bright colored drinks from all spectrums of the rainbow.

Value: 9

Three month supply for $25 is pretty solid. One of the best prices for a blend that I have found. With NutraBio, you always know what your going to get, they put it right out there for the world to see. They are currently having a special on Creafuze at nutrabio.com, $22.49 for this product. At that price, I highly recommend picking up a tub that lasts and lasts.

June 5, 2014

Pros:
           Cons:
          • It Works
          • Taste Gets Boring
          Hey everybody, I'm here to review a NutraBio's Creafuze. This review won't be anything special.

Profile-

CreaFuze uses a blend of Creatine HCL, Creatine Mono, and Creatine MagnaPower aka Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Now, many companies try to market HCL as being easier on the stomach, more bioavailable, and being less likely to convert to Creatinine as opposed to just straight Creatine Mono. Now this is true, if your getting cheap creatine from China. However, if you are using a high quality C-Mono like CreaPure or NutraBio's Creatine Mono, those side effects are nothing to worry about provided you drink enough water.

So all in all, this has a good profile, but you could take out 2 of the ingredients, lower the price, and have a product just as good.

Taste/Mix:(8/10)

The mixability it perfect, so there is no real need to get into that.

I had the grape flavor, as thinking back, I should have just gone with unflavored creatine. It does not taste bad, but artificial grape can only taste good for so long. Since I usually mix creatine with a shake in the morning, I could not add CreaFuze to my shakes without ruining the them... Chocolate and grape don't go well together as you can imagine.

Effectiveness:(10/10)

This works as well as normal CreaPure does, plain and simple. I ran a tub of Creapure before this, in the middle of this, and even now, after my run with CreaFuze. No changes at all. Perhaps the problem is that I have been taking creatine every day for over a year now, that it would be hard to know how it is effecting me, but as I see it, it is just doing what it should be doing.

I'd give CreaPure a 10 in effectiveness, as it does exactly what it is supposed to do, so I'm going to give this a 10 because it works just as good.

On another note, I did not notice any continuous pumps, which is a label claim.

Value:(5/10)

Here is the reason I will never buy this. CreaFuze is much more expensive than creatine mono, which again, works just as good. CreaFuze it more than 2x as expensive as Nutrabio's Creatine mono(which I'm using now, and like). Just not worth the money.

Overall:(7.5/10)

Although CreaFuze works, I can't justify spending twice as much as regular creatine mono for it. I wouldn't feel right giving this a thumbs down, because its technically a good product, so I say try this out if you don't think you respond to creatine monohydrate. Other than that, I don't see a reason to use a product that is a reinvention of the wheel.

May 21, 2014

Cons:
            A big thank you to one of our sponsors here at SR. Nutrabio has Produced a well rounded Creatine for those who like a blend.

Ingredients. A
            As always straightforward labeling and profile. No Prop blends , No artificial anything.
            This has 3 sold Creatine's in it.

Creatine Magnapower 2000mg

For a 450 gram tub you will get 75 serving. ( On their site it will say 90 servings though.)
            My tub says 75, But I will say I did not count servings and it seems to be a endless tub. May just be a bad label?

I am still on the fence on the Magnapower on just effective it is. It is however a cheaper Creatine version.
            I do like Creatine HCL and we are starting to see it more often in Pre workouts and other items.

Taste 9
            I received the Lemon- lime. Let me just say , for such a small scoop, this stuff flavor is mega strong. I can taste it over powering anything I mixed it with.
            Its not really a bad thing, but the lemon lime was getting old toward the end. I would sometimes mix a SHOT so to speak just to get that extra PUNCH the flavor will give. All in all its a nice clean taste, It goes away about as fast as it comes.

Mixing 8.5
            Its not bad. But there was some settling. Let it sit a min and shake again and it was pretty much gone.

Effectiveness. 7
            For more Creatine has been easy to judge whether it works or not. I either have easier gains and way faster recovery, and/ or I bloat like mad.
            This one I never did bloat at all . I was trying to lean all the while taking this and Normally I would notice that right off the bat. But was never a issue.
            As far as making them Gainz, They was pretty much hit and miss, but again I was leaning down ( or best I can for me ). I was able to keep what numbers I had. So that is pretty good.
            The one thing I did notice was how slow my recovery was, Even between sets. When I took the CGTMAX from Nutrabio. It was off the charts. It makes me wonder if that is from the added Glutamine and Taurine in that blend? I would think so. But I never knew it would make that huge of a difference, even from Day to day training.
            As far as how well it works. Its pretty decent. But For my old age, I need something that helps with recovery way more than actually strength gains.

Value 8.5 -9
            For a 450 gram tub you are looking at 25 bucks + shipping. Without shipping and 75 servings that comes to about 33 cents a serving. There are cheaper creatine's and there are way more expensive ones as well. For a blend of top quality Ingredients ( although I know a lot would like to see Creapure In it ) this is not a bad deal.
            As I said I have used this tub everyday for what seems like forever.

Overall 8
            Overall I liked it, I enjoyed the flavor but I think next time I stick with Unflavored and the CGTmax .I think this is another solid product from a company that does not BS the consumer. So yes I would suggest it to someone. As always Thanks Nutrabio for letting try this and thanks for being a Sponsor here at SR.