CGT-MAX Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  June 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Recovery
  • No Prop Blends
  • Label Transparency
  • Tastes Great
  • A Little Expensive

Recovery product to help you with DOMS and muscle building.

First and foremost I would like to thank NutraBio for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I have a hard time with DOMS after each session. I'm not sure if I overwork my body since these should settle after a few months. I'm trying not to remember what my DOMS were like when I just started lifting weights. So help with recovery is really something I'm always on a lookout for. This is especially important to me when I do my legs. For some reason it does not matte if I do legs everyday they always hurt the next day.

This has a simple profile

5 Grams of Creatine

The most studied supplement that will provide you with a boost of strength. It has many other attributes, so anyone wanting to gain muscle should take their time and read more about this supplement. It is being offered here at 5 grams which is ok and is the minimum. For me the ideal would be 8 grams. Please check this link out to find out how much you would need https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creatine_calculator.htm.

Unfortunately this ingredient isn't really meant to be a recovery product. Creatine actually could potentially increase your DOMS since it will help you increase your output during training. So I'm thinking that this being categorized as energy supplement is probably more accurate.

I should also note that 830 mg of the total Creatine comes from Creatine MagnaPower. Supposedly by combining creatine and magnesium, the creatine can be absorbed and utilized for anabolic processes and prevents conversion to creatinine through the process of cyclization.

4 Grams of Glutamine

The body can make enough glutamine for its regular needs. But during times of extreme stress (the kind you experience after heavy exercise or an injury), your body may need more glutamine than it can make. Most glutamine is stored in muscles, followed by the lungs where much of the glutamine is made. So in order to prevent muscle catabolism you should replenish you glutamine after a extensive workout.

and lastly 2 Grams of Taurine

Taurine has been known to increase muscle mass, muscle strength, power, reduces muscle damage caused by exercise, accelerate recovery between workouts, and may also have an insulin-like effect in the body.

I received Tropical Fruit Punch and I enjoyed it. It predominantly tastes like passion fruit juice. It was very easy to mix and I had one scoop right after my workout. I wanted to use this product more as recovery product than a energy or a pre-workout product.

As soon as I started to use CGT I felt better at the GYM the next day. I felt like my muscles had better recovery and I did feel pretty good the next day to do my other muscle group. The longer I took this product the better I felt and stronger. This product greatly helped me with the prohormones cycle that I was on. Especially when I came off it since the creatine kept my strength levels almost at the same levels. But mostly I am happy with the results that it provided with recovery and that I was getting 5 grams of creatine that I need daily to improve my strength.

This can been purchased for 20$ for 40 servings. This comes out to 50 cents per serving. That's really not that bad but I feel like if you buy the three ingredients separate you will probably get a much better deal. The only thing that you will be lucking is a flavor. I'm going to try to brake it down if you bought Taurine powder separately from as an example Bulk Supplements you would pay .05 cents per 2 grams. If you bought Glutamine from the same vendor you would pay .11 cents for 4 grams and lastly creatine mono. will cost you .085 cents per 5 grams. This will come out to be 15 cents per serving of all three ingredients. This means that you are paying 35 cents per serving to NutraBio for flavor, packaging and name. You would also have to consider quality although from what I know Bulk is third party tested. Although NutraBio did use patented ingredients like Creatine MagnaPower and Glutimine of Kyowa Quality.

Side Effects

Absolutely None

Conclusion

Good product that will help to those who do not want to go that extra mile to supplement those ingredients somewhere else. The ingredients in this product are very fundamental to anyone that goes to the gym. You definitely want to supplement Creatine if you want to build muscle. You definitely would like to have some Glutamine after a hard workout and lastly you want to have Taurine to help you improve your performance. Personally I'm going to think twice if I want to spend my money on this.
  • Tropical Fruit Punch: 8/10

• DaSlaya
    June 28, 2018

Honestly this review confuses me. It sounds positive up until the conclusion and ratings? Was the price or combo the deal breaker for ya?

• bzyczek
    July 3, 2018

The price concluded that this product should be rated as Meh ... I just don't feel like the taste and name should be adequate to overpay for the product.