Beta Alanine Reviews

• Gmp And Fda Inspected
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Tinglayy Sensation
  • Not Sold By Big Name Distributors
Shout out to Nutrabio for hooking the ER squad up with multiple batches of the powder and the pill version of this. I received both and it was a nice stock up, as I only recently finished the containers.

Quick look at Beta-Alanine:
This is a modified version of the amino acid Alanine. Essentially, this ingredient is shown to convert into Carnosine, once ingested, which acts an an acid buffer in the body. What's that good for? Well unlike most supplements on the market, there is actually some solid research backing the claims in this supplement, which is widely known to induce the "tingles". A hand-full of the studies and meta-analysis done in actual athletes show benefits such as 2.5% increase in muscle endurance, as well as small, measurable boosts in VO2 max and and power output when training to exhaustion. It doesn't seem like a huge difference but I feel it's enough to deem consistent supplementation. Someone on a hypo-caloric diet can certainly benefit from that 2.5%, as I have been using this during my entire contest prep which started back in October for me.

Profile: 10/10
Solid clinical dose of 3.2g of CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine per scoop or per 4 capsules of the pill version. No fillers or random aminos attached to the profile, no proprietary blends. Just solid. This is also manufactured in a GMP & FDA inspected facility which is something every supplement company and consumer should strive for.

Dosing: 10/10
Easy to take. The scoop is very small and the capsules are a typical size that most can swallow with no issues. Beta-Alanine isn't really shown to have an acute effect but some, such as myself, do like to dose pre workout in order to get the tingle sensation going. No research indicates a need for cycling off this supplement but you are welcome to do so, if you would like the enhanced tingle effect to return.

Taste: N/A
This powder is unflavored and virtually tasteless when mixed with something like a pre workout or a protein shake. Can't really give a rating since a tasteless product should be just that...tasteless. No points deducted here though.

Results/Benefits: 9/10
Certainly seemed to help maintain my endurance in the gym while dieting down for my show, which is in two weeks. I don't get the super tingly sensation like I did upon starting the product, but that is known to decline with prolonged used of Beta-Alanine. I enjoy the tingly feeling (which seems to be more pronounced when taken with food) and it helps me get motivated to push through my workouts. Some don't enjoy this feeling. It's something you have to gauge for yourself with trying the product.

Price/Value: 9/10
I see this typically for 20 bucks, give or take, around a few sites like amazon. Problem is, it's not on the primary sites most gym-goers order from (Allstarhealth, BB.com, tigerfitness, just to name a few). I think it would be good for them to get the product out a little more to other distributors, which I hope to aide in with this review. Going off the clinical 3.2g dose used in studies, you get 60 servings out of the capsule container and a whopping 120 servings out of the powder tub. Not too shabby.

I'm giving this a near-perfect rating, only because Beta-Alanine won't yield you super significant results. However, Nutrabio did come out with what seems to be a pure, well priced product and for that I'm awarding them a 9/10 and recommending that any athletes give beta-alanine a try. If you are worried about the difference between products in this category (carnosyn, purity issues, etc), certainly go with this one. I may or may not order it again until I see it in more retailers, only because I am picky about what online sites I order from. I enjoyed the product though and would like to thank Nutrabio again for delivering. Give it a whirl.

• kevO
    February 1, 2014

Im so thankful you did not talk about tingling in your culo like ChiChi always does with Beta Alanine
    ; )

• February 1, 2014

Glad you were able to score multiple free tubs of the product and you benefited from using them.

February 2, 2014

Why thank you, Mountainman. Thanks for the neg too. Rep points are sort of a big deal.

• Blade410
    February 2, 2014

I fail to see the correlation between "scoring" a free tub and manimals inability to perform an unbiased review.

Also a solid review of beta alanine isn't too hard to beleive. It is clinically validates.

Aint hating just saying.

• mhseaver670
    February 2, 2014

There are plenty of chances to score free stuff if that is what you are mad about, Lecheek and ctd labs and others are constantly asking for loggers and so on, but have trouble getting apps in. The only fault is your own for not stepping up and trying for them.

February 2, 2014

Thanks, Blade lol. Guess he didn't see my lecheek speed x3 review.

It's cool mountainman. Nothin but love for ya, bra.

• bontemps
    February 3, 2014

Just throwing this out there, but Im curious to see if he continues to neg rep anyone that receives anything free...this rant sounds so familiar.

February 3, 2014

^ Doesn't really concern me. Mountainman is just mad I can out squat him at half his bodyweight.