Beta Alanine Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  April 27, 2018

• No Proprietary Blends
  • Amazing Value
  • High Quality
  • Parasthesia

As always, a special thanks to Nutrabio for their continued support and participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their bulk Beta Alanine. Beta Alanine is best known for its endurance enhancing benefits. For me and athletes alike, endurance is important for maintaining proper conditioning and to keep the drive to pump the iron strong.

As you may have guessed, this has one ingredient:

Pure Beta Alanine at 2g per scoop.

I don't need to go in depth on what beta alanine is or does, but as a brief overview:

Beta Alanine helps to increase endurance levels by increasing levels of intramuscular Carnosine. Carnosine exhibits strong anti-oxidant properties and has the ability to act as a buffering agent to lactic acid. The buffering of lactic acid results in a reduction in fatigue and higher overall muscular endurance. The effective dosage range is around 4-6g.

Per usual, no additional additives, fillers, colors, dyes, or any other unnecessary garbage added.

The powder itself is flavorless. I mixed it with a scoop of pre workout Rocket Fuel and it did not add any disticnt taste or aroma.

It mixed well when added to whatever preparation I used.

On training days, I mixed one scoop in with a serving of Rocket Fuel, totaling 5g of beta alanine combined with the beta alanine dosage in the Rocket Fuel. On non training days, I mixed two scoops (4g) with some aminos and consumed it sometime in the afternoon.

As I mentioned in some previous reviews regarding beta alanine's efficacy, I gauge on endurance and fatigue reduction.

The addition of Nutrabio beta alanine pre workout gave my endurance a significant boost. I was running and sprinting for faster more prolonged intervals and punching more furiously for longer rounds during boxing practice sessions.

During my weight training workouts, I was able to perform some extra reps on several heavy compound volume lifts. My deads, squats, bench, military press, and variations of all had longer rep ranges averaging about 3-5 extra reps. I also some increase in rep range on isolation movements such as lateral raising, curls, leg extensions, and skull crushers.

I was less fatigued between sets and post workout overall.

I was able to find Nutrabio Beta Alanine for as low as 31.99 on Amazon on other sites. For a tub that provides 180 servings of high quality, effective beta alanine, that is a fantastic value. Even at three scoops, it will still last at least two months.

Side Effects

Tingles, but that is expected

Conclusion

If you like beta alanine and need a boost in endurance, then Nutrabio's Beta Alanine is the best value for both quality and quantity. Be sure to be prepared for tingles and as always, keep diet and training in check.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!