BCAA 5000 Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
6.4
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Simple Product
  • Effective Dosage
  • No Dyes
  • Maintains Muscle Mass
  • Right Ratio Of Aminos
  • Reduces Muscle Soreness
  • Chalky Taste
  • Initial Mixing Issues
  • Taste

A solid amount of natural BCAA powder to but hard to mix.

Thank you to NutaBio for letting me try the natural BCAA. I was looking to try some other BCAA, so why not try a natural BCAA which would be the first time. This is a good product but the natural comes with taste and mixability price (not in $).

Ingredient

This is a fermented BCAA water mix. It has no calories, sugar, carbs, dyes or artificial color. It has 5 g of 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA and is no blend. Pretty straightforward supplement. I give a high-ranking.

This was a raw unflavored product but it still has flavor. The taste and mixability were awful. I had to mix it with flavored product but regardless, the taste was difficult to drink. The mix was chunky and looked like it was floating dirt or small rocks. The mix was bad with water or anything else because it never seemed to break down. I stirred and tried to shake, but it still failed to mix. The instructions say to take one scoop with a workout and another one later in the day. The dosing was good as it gave you a healthy amount of BCAA at 5.00 grams which is my normal intake. I give this an extremely low rating for taste and mixability but give it a high rating for dosing. The only problem I had with this was taking 2 scoops a day at different times. I just like taking one scoop right after a workout for ease.

The BCAA in this product are very similar to other mixes. I felt it was effective and did what you needed it to do but there is no way to measure the effects. The BCAA (branch chain amino acids) are for protein synthesis and absorbed into the muscle. This was an effective product, so I give it a nice ranking.

This product was not hard to find as it was available on many websites. The prices listed it at $30. The $30 price point puts it at $1 per serving but I can get effective BCAA as low as $0.50 per serving but since this is a natural product, the price is a little high. I give this a middle rating.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

This was a good mix. The ingredients are where they should be. The taste and mixability were awful but dosing were on point. It was effective as needed. The cost is a little high but not bad. I had no side effects. I would definitely not put this into my supplement rotation due to nasty taste and mixing but other than that, a good product.
  • Natural Flavor: 1/10

• kiborga
    December 30, 2018

My friend,
    I think you already know that all essential amino acids are hydrophobic and all high quality BCAA-s always make it hard to mix them. If Amino Acids mix well, then throw the *** away them.
    Is bad taste only reason why you give meh opinion? I think you would like to add something to your review. I won't give unhelpful button because your review seems to be truthful

• Zsteinf
    December 30, 2018

@kiborga I understand what ur saying but u can get a good amino acid that breaks down and taste great. My meh is based on the taste, not breaking down, and cheaper ones that can give me those things. I am sticking with my review and rating.