BCAA 5000 Reviews

By: NutraBio

Overall
Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  February 8, 2019

• Reduces Muscle Soreness
  • Simple Product
  • Fermented BCAA

INTRODUCTION

Thanks to NUTRABIO for participating in the SR TROOP program and to old SupplementReviews for making this connection possible.

INGREDIENT PROFILE

Only 1 ingredient: 5 grams of BCAA: Depending on the moment of the day you take them, they will give you lot of benefits like overall energy, clean energy, overall recovery, recovery between sets, recovery after workout, help with protein synthesis, delay fatigue and so many other benefits.

You can read more about BCAA at the Overview of SR's BCAA section here: https://supplementreviews.com/categories/amino-acids/bcaa-eaa

*TASTE: I requested and received Pina Colada. Delicious, tastes exactly like a Pina (Pia in Spanish) Colada!

*MIXABILITY: No problems here.

*DOSING: I usually took 1 scoop per day, sometimes tried with 2 scoops per day.

EFFECTIVENESS

I took this several ways: Pre-Workout, with a meal, intra-workout.

You can take BCAA with a meal to increase the amount of Leucine of what you're eating. Examine.com about Leucine: "The studies assessing Leucine mostly look at muscle protein synthesis when additional Leucine is added to the diet or to a test meal, and it appears that Leucine is able to reliably increase muscle protein synthesis after test meals. Whether this results in more lean mass over a period of time is somewhat less reliable though, and leucine appears to be more effective at promoting gains in muscle in people with lower dietary protein intake(...)" Also this from the same source: "It tends to be taken either in a fasted state or alongside meals with an inherently low protein content (or protein sources that are low in leucine)." I think it was very effective taking it with a meal because muscles seemed to be getting bigger.

Intra-workout was the least effective but that can be because I'm not a fan of intra-workouts. It still worked though but average. That feeling can be explained because I usually take pre-workouts so intra-workouts won't really make so much difference.

That being said, when I combined 1 scoop of this with some other ingredients pre-workout, I could see a significant difference. I was combining lot of things, some caffeine, some yohimbe, beta alanine, creatine and don't remember what else. The inclusion and exclusion of NutraBio BCAA 5000 in this formula could be perceived all the time. Even though some of the ingredients mentioned have similar benefits to BCAA, the BCAA maximized those effects.

VALUE

BB has it for $31.49, NutraBio's website for $29.99, GNC for $29.99. Excellent price.

SIDE EFFECTS

CONCLUSION

Lot of servings (60 servings). Very delicious taste. NutraBio usually makes flavors taste really well so the other flavors of this product probably taste delicious too. Very useful for muscle growth, recovery between sets, clean energy, delaying fatigue and the other benefits from BCAA. My suggestion is for you to use it with a meal low on protein (could be high too) and to add it to your pre-workout.

Yes I know, one of my weakest reviews... but there's no motivation, sorry. This is my last review for now. Let's see when the unknown brand will make this site work again and be the best like we were.
    • Pina Colada: 10/10

• Wis3guy
      February 9, 2019

Interesting on the intra comment, I am that way too, I don't seem to get a noticeable effect from them.