ATP Evolution Reviews

By: NutraBio

Creatine > Blends
ATP Evolution is a Creatine Blend manufactured by NutraBio. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
9.5
  January 25, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Unflavored
  • Added Ribose
  • Tub A Bit Small For My Hands
Well Nutrabio is here with another great product, Nutrabio is one of the very trusted products that I have come to learn about and trust with my time here on SR.com.

I have used a creatine blend from Nutrabio before ( CGT-MAX ) so I know that they are fully capable of making a great product.
Let jump into this.

Profile
Magnesium
( as magnesium creatine chelate ) 280mg
Ribose 5000mg
Creatine Magnapower 3500mg
Creatine Monohydrate 3500mg

Now why is this blend different and what does the Ribose do that makes it a special additive to this?
ATP Evolution is specially formulated for maximizing muscle energy using Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Ribose to rapidly replenish ATP (adenosine triphosphate) stores in muscle tissue to give peak power and energy output. ATP is the body's energy molecule that provides all muscle tissue with its sole source of energy. ATP Evolution uses a 2-prong approach to increasing ATP levels within muscle. First, it uses ribose, a building block of ATP, to increase the amount of ATP within muscle tissue. Second, it saturates the muscle tissue with creatine which helps to recycle ATP at a quicker rate. This 2-prong approach of increasing ATP levels and recycling ATP quicker is the secret to supercharging muscle energy levels.

How does Ribose work?

Ribose is a naturally occurring substance used by every cell in your body to synthesize and rebuild energy. Ribose is the most fundamental building block of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary source of energy for every muscle cell in your body. During strenuous exercise, large amounts of ATP are depleted in heart and skeletal muscle cells which can lead to fatigue, lower reps and premature failure in your workouts. Ribose is used by the body to synthesize ATP, nucleic acids, and glycogen and is essential in helping the body restore ATP levels during strenuous exercise. Unfortunately there is no food source that increases the body's d-ribose level. However, research shows that supplementing with d-Ribose can boost ATP production in both fast- and slow-twitch muscles by as much as 400%. Research has also shown that supplementing with d-ribose can increase gains maximum total reps by 30% in just 4 weeks as compared to only 7% when not supplementing with d-ribose

First I want to say that I have used a creatine long long time ago that had Ribose in and it was one that I truly loved and had great success with, that is why I wanted to give this one a go so bad.

Taste NA
I had unflavored and true to anything Unflavored from Nutrabio, It actually is UNFLAVORED.

Mixing 7.8
It mixes great and never was clumpy or anything but it would settle a bit on the bottom, Just shake and hurry and slam it and never a big issue.

Effectiveness 9.5
Seriously Nutrabio really did well with this. After about a day or two on this I could tell I had way more muscle endurance. Recovery between sets was really nice, I had very little water retention also. Now the Ribose addition does not add a PWO energy level effect but it does seem to be a nice calm natural feeling of energy. No it will not last all day, but just enough to help give you some extra. I had some steady strength gains from this and some size gains from that also. But what I really liked was the recovery speed of this. I feel that the extra addition of the Ribose is what helps with this. This is also listed as being able to volumize cells and boost muscle size, so I think that could be some of the size gain I received.

Value 9
This runs about 40 bucks and it will give you about 40+ servings. It did seem to last longer than the listed amount though. I feel this is as good of a value as you will find with other creatines but as for nutrabio you will always get solid ingredients.

Overall 8.8
The one and only real complaint I have is that the tub is a bit too small for my big hands to reach the scoop when it started getting low. I always had to get my wife to dig it out or use a fork or something to grab it. lol. Other than that I really liked this creatine. It will be a hard choice for me to pick between this one or the CGT max blend they have out. Nutrabio is a great company that I trust and I suggest to almost anyone that asks about supplements at my local gym.