Agmatine Sulfate Capsules Reviews

Overall
Overall
  October 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Veins And Pumps
  • Can Be Too Much For Certain Body Parts
  • Convenient
  • Have To Play With Dosage
  • Loses Its Luster After A While.
Alright another Review coming in for Nutrabio. This company really makes some great stuff. Huge thanks to them and the SR Expert team for letting me run this stuff.

This will be a short and simple review. Not much to really break down on this one.

Ingredients 9
Serving size 1 Vcap
90 servings per bottle
Agmatine sulfate 500mg per cap

No fillers not Bs. Just the goods here.

Effectiveness 8
Now this stuff works great but it did seem to lose its luster after a while. One pill did not really do much toward the end of the run. I did mix up the dosage through the bottle and seemed to find my sweet spot.
I had to stop taking this on leg day even at one pill because it was just too much.
I did take up to 3 caps depending on what muscle group I was hitting. But I am 250lbs + so I feel that is not bad.
The pumps and veins on this was always there. Sometime intense sometimes not as much as others. I think diet and carbs plays a role with this too.
The pumps are short lived though. I was taking the Xfactor along with this and that seemed to be what gave the me the all day pump and fullness look. This just added to it while at the gym.

Dosage
On leg day I stopped taking this due to the pumps was just too much. I always get that intense burning in my legs anyway. On high rep days it was just much.
Chest and back days I took 3 caps and loved this. A few sets in and it swole time. Arms and shoulders 2 caps was perfect as I always have gotten a good pump there anyway but it seemed to really bring out the veins.
Due to the way I took this the bottle seemed to last forever!.

Value 8
Its not a cheap product per say just to get a pump. Which in all honesty if you are not getting a pump from a normal workout,, you are not working hard enough. This just makes you feel it faster and harder. At about 30 bucks for a 90 count bottle that is about normal compared to most other pump products. Like I said it seemed to last a long time. I think playing with the dosage will be needed for most people. I do think toward the end of the bottle the pumps was not as much as they was at the beginning so that should be noted.

Overall 8
Its nothing to special but I do like nutrabio and I feel they are a honest and good company. I would not have a issue buying this again. No BS in the product just what you are paying for.

Thanks again for letting me run this.