AstraGin Reviews

By: NuLivScience

September 1, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Nutrient Absorption
  • Not Sure If It Is Working
I would like to thank NuLiv for hooking me up with this but how do you rate something you are not sure works or not. I did not notice anything big and for me it is one of those products you have to take manufacturer’s word on what it does. I think NuLiv Science has done a good job at getting their product out there and promoting in on the boards (http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=30255.0) and by offering freebies to a lot of the members. I jumped on the opportunity to try it and see if I would benefit from it. I have tried Biogrow and PF3 and did not notice anything from those so I was hesitant that I would notice anything from AstraGin but I received AstraGin and ActiGin together and was more excited about the ActiGin.

Profile
I’m not going to go into much detail here as the ERs have done a good job on the profile. Plus the link above does a good job explaining this. Here is an excerpt from the link above, “AstraGin is a 100% natural supplement that is a patented ratio of two highly purified plant extracts, Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranecous. AstraGin has been shown in cell & animal studies to help increase the uptake of certain nutrients in your blood stream such as arginine,glucosamine, and more.”

I dosed this per the directions on the bottle. I took one in the morning with breakfast and one at night with dinner. Pretty easy as I just added it with my Orange Triad. I wish I had read the ER reviews on this while I had it as they seemed to have better results with it dosing it before and after workouts. I would consider purchasing another bottle to try it this way to see if I have any different results.

I did not notice much. Off this one bottle, this seems to be a supplement that you have to take the manufacturer’s word at what it does. With the science and a reputable company behind it, this is not hard to do. The one thing I will say I did notice was that I was less gassy when taking it. I guess this is one way to tell it was working and assume that more was probably being absorbed in my system.

You can get this at the website www.getatstragin.com for $28.95 a bottle. There are multiple options for when you buy more that you get a price break. Not too expensive but for something you are not sure if it is working or not I’m not sure it is worth the price.

Overall
I like the concept as who knows how much of my food and supplements are really getting absorbed. The more that is put to use the better. I’m just not sure this is worth it based on the price since it was a supplement (at least for me) I was unsure if it was working. I would not mind buying one more bottle and dosing it around my workout to see if that makes a difference but if nothing is noticed then I would not recommend this. One of those you have to buy for yourself and see if it works for you.

• Wis3guy
    September 6, 2014

Good review, I will be adding this to my current log in five days, hopefully I will see a change.