Nugenix PM ZMA Testosterone Support Reviews

By: Nugenix

6.8

(Better than 12% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Nugenix PM ZMA Testosterone Support is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Nugenix. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
2.0
2.0

Pros:
 Cons:

I'm a male in my late 20's.. I've been going to the gym for 9 years, and today I'm the strongest I've ever been. Although I don't really feel the effects of low Testosterone, on a few blood tests my levels were a bit low. I also am a night person, and have a hard time falling asleep early and having a good nights sleep when I need to be up super early for work. This isn't the same Nugenix Testosterone booster you see on the commercials, this is instead a ZMA sleep support/testosterone support by the same company however.

Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 450mg 112%
    Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10.5mg 525%
    Zinc (as Zinc Mono-L-Methlonine Sulfate and Zinc Aspartate) 30mg 200%

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)(from ZMA) 10.5 mg
    Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)(from ZMA) 450 mg
    Zinc (as Zinc Mono-L-Methlonine Sulfateand Zinc Aspartate)(from ZMA) 30 mg
    ZMA (magnesium aspartate, zinc mono-l-methionine sulfate, zinc aspartate, pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2430 mg
    Tribulus Terrestris (Fruit & Aerial Parts)(Standardized to 40% Saponins) 750 mg
    Melatonin 2 mg

The bottle has 120 pills, serving size is 4 pills - directions is to take 4 pills 30-60 minutes prior to bed time, preferably not with any calcium containing foods/supplements. I used this product as directed and followed the directions.

This product was a complete waste of time and money. I wasn't just taking it for testosterone support, I was also taking it for sleep aid. I'm more of a night person, I prefer working nights, and I'm at my best at night. When I need to be up early for work, I have a hard time falling asleep early and sleeping well and feeling energized the next day.. I always have a hard time falling asleep, then wake up early tired and groggy for work. I was hoping this product can assist me with that, as well as testosterone support, which is also a by product of good deep sleep. This product contains 2 MG of melatonin.

This product did not work at all.. It did nothing for my testosterone levels, it didn't make the slightest bit of a difference in my gym performance or how I slept/felt the next day, and it certainly didn't help me fall asleep or have better quality of sleep, despite having 2 MG of melatonin. Months later I bought a 10MG melatonin supplement for $10 at CVS 100 day supply, and that completely knocked me out and was very strong, too strong. For me I felt the best was in the 3-5mg range of melatonin, and that's something I can buy for $10 or less, much cheaper than this product.

$40 for a 1 month supply. $40 thrown away for nothing. No better sleep, no better feeling, no better testosterone.

Side Effects

None to Report.

Conclusion

This is a garbage product, did nothing. And I paid $40 for this, I certainly wouldn't recommend this product, OR paying the $80 for the testosterone booster this company offers. For a sleep aide you can pay a few dollars and buy melatonin on its own, and/or at a higher dose if needed.

• November 24, 2017

Besides the zma here it is only tribulus that is regarded as a testbooster ingredient so I'm not surprised it didn't work. Studies indicates that tribulus is more of a libido enhancer than a testbooster per se, although it seems to influence androgenic receptors positively in relation to testosterone. Did you get any of that?

• DaSlaya
      November 24, 2017

Yeah 5mg of Melatonin are my sweet spot! I have melatonin pills I take for long flights when I fly overseas that are 5mg a pill and they knock me right out. Slight sleep hangover with it, but not so bad!

November 24, 2017

@RedweilerFan - I did not get any libido boost from this product, no noticeable effect in any areas of my life.. With my test being on the low side, I still have good libido, and good drive/performance..However at times my libido can fluctuate, it can be high for a while then low etc.. Depends on how I'm feeling. While using this product I had the same exact fluctuations as always - sometimes high as usual, and sometimes it was low for that day.

@Daslaya - Same here. 10MG for me is too strong, and a few times caused me to have massive headaches and poor moods the following day although sleepwise it did knock me out.. 2 MG doesn't quite do it for me. 3-5 MG helps me sleep good and feel better the next day without the side effects that 10 MG caused.. And price wise 3-5mg bought at a pharmacy costs me $10 or less for 3+ months worth, as opposed to $40 for a 1 month supply of this.

• MarsheS
      November 24, 2017

I recommend you to make your own test booster... considering "none of the others have worked for you".

November 24, 2017 - Last Edited: 2017-11-24 11:22:59

@MarsheS - Why don't you have alittle bit of respect. I took these products, they did nothing for me, and I'm leaving an Honest review, so others can judge if they want to spend their money on it, and hopefully not make the same mistake/waste their money like I did. These test boosters in my opinion are BS.. Do you want me to work for a company and come on here and put fake reviews on how good these products are? All you need to do is claim "this product raises testosterone" and people flock to buy it.

I have blood labs PROVING it did not affect my testosterone.. and I have performance results PROVING my performance wasn't any better on any of these supplements, and I had my best numbers in the gym when not even using a test booster.

Testosterone production is a very complex thing in the body, not something an over the counter product is going to magically increase, and increase enough to make a difference. EVEN if these products did work, and DID increase your test levels, it's NOT going to increase it enough, to affect your athletic performance.

Steroids dramatically increase performance because they take your test levels and make them 5x higher by adding synthetic testosterone to it . An over the counter product isn't going to do that.

I was ignorant and wasted my time on this crap, there's a time to grow up, and realize this stuff doesn't work, and isn't what you need.

If you don't like my honest, consumer, reviews then don't read them.

• MarsheS
      November 24, 2017 - Last Edited: 2017-11-24 12:41:31

I gave you thumbs up so I don't know what the hell you're taking about respect.
      But at the end of the day, if none of the products are working for me, then the best idea is to make your own test booster. Buy individual ingredients and combine them to see if you get the benefits. What's wrong with my suggestion? If none of the preworkouts work for me (for example), then the best idea is to make my own preworkout. But you're going around the forum and the website talking about your test levels, etc, hey why don't you post your proof so we can all read what really was measured. If none of the products work for you, I think the problem is you, not the products.
      But for now, I gave thumbs up because I have to believe you. But your credibility will slowly go down if you keep doing the same you've been doing right now. I find it hard to believe that the ZMA didn't work for you. I've tried several ZMA's and cheap or expensive, they've all worked for me. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt though (which is why I gave thumbs up) but if nothing is working for you, then you may have another problem that a supplement won't be able to solve.

Btw, you said you have blood labs, etc. Did you make blood labs for each test booster product you took or were you taking all of them at the same time?? O.o

November 24, 2017

@MarsheS - Sorry then. I really don't know how to "make my own test booster" so I thought you were joking.

I took blood labs 4x - the 1st 1 was a few days after taking D-pol, 2 were in between when not using anything, and the 4th one was while on another DAA product.

I'm just reviewing products that I've used in the past 1-2 years, and giving honest reviews.

I personally haven't had much success with T-boosters and think they are a waste of time, and it's not just my opinion it's science and biology that unless something increases your body's testosterone dramatically, any increase wont make a noticeable difference if it's a small increase.

I've had tests done on both total and free test, and can attest that for me DAA test boosters were useless.

I'm a guy whose been going to the gym a long time, not some gym new be.

Thankyou for the thumbs up

Advertisement: