Super Enzymes Reviews

Overall
Overall
  November 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Enzyme Support
  • Reduce Gas
  • Reduce Bloating
  • Outstanding Value
  • General Health

Solid product for digestion.

After terrible poisoning two years ago, I was diagnosed with chronic deficit of vitamins, minerals and all digestive elements. During this heavy condition I gained huge mass of fat and suffered from almost every problem associated with stomach and bowel, such as: chronic diarrhea, bloating, excessive gas etc. Immediately started intense medication course and drank plenty of pills everyday. I still consume digestive enzymes and Probiotics + Prebiotics supplements, but my health has significantly improved and current pills are much weaker. I used to drink enzymes from two brands: One local brand named Krezam and second German Mezym forte. when I saw price of Now Foods Super Enzymes, immediately decided to purchase.

Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 36 mg
    Bromelain (from Pineapple) 120 GDU
    Papain (from Papaya) 100,000 PU
    Cellulase 10 CU
    Acid Stable Protease (Aspergillopepsin) 50 SAPU

Amylase Breaks down Carbs, Protease - Protein, Lipase - fats, Cellulase breaks down cellulose molecule into monosaccharides such as beta-glucose. Both Papain and Bromelain are good support for Protease to break down proteins better. Ox Bile aids the function of the Liver and Gall Bladder, helps produce more bile to digest, process and disinfect fats and proteins. Betaine HCI is for stomach acid production. Calcium's is one of the well-know and consumed mineral, especially benefitial for bone health, teeth, blood etc.

Only capsules are produced and you have to drink one serving during meals. They have no smell or taste, thus easy to swallow. Most relevant ingredients are Amylase, Protease and Lipase, as you can see from Ingredient Profile. From my medication experience 20,000-25,000 Lipase, 18,000-22,500 Amylase and only 1,250-1,500 Protease are completely enough for adult to digest ood, these were amounts found in my Krezam and Mezym forte Enzymes. So dosage is slightly above average and good absorption of macro-nutrients is guaranteed.

As I mentioned above, I still have some gut, stomach health issues and I'm very sensitive too many foods, thus I easily understand which enzymes work and which don't... After 4-5 days of using Super Enzymes, stomach irritation decreased, no bloating, no gas, my body tends to be calm and function ordinary.
    I'm lactose sensitive and whenever I drink whey protein isolate, I add this enzymes to my shake and absorb protein safely. Otherwise after 15-20 seconds my stomach starts bloating and diarrhea strikes!

For $18.56 you can purchase 180 veggie caps on Amazon, thus you pay nearly $0.10 per serving - absolutely affordable and acceptable price.

Side Effects

Absolutely no side effects.

Conclusion

Whether you have serious digestive problems or just looking for better absorption of foods, Now Foods Super Enzymes are best option on market. Except major three enzymes, that break down also three main macro-nutrients, this supplement will add extra plant based sources to improve gut and stomach health. If you are lactose intolerant, you can add this enzymes to your shakes and drink safely. If even this enzymes aren't enough, than it's time to consult physician!