Dextrose Reviews

Overall
  August 5, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
    Ok what can I say, far too many people do not understand why just a whey protein shake post workout IS NOT enough. Sure it helps recovery and protein syn but adding a high glycemic carb such as dextrose will aid in restoring muscle glycogen levels.

Profile-10/10
    Easiest profile I will ever have to do since the name of the product says it all, dextrose. That is literally all that is in this.

Effectiveness-10/10
    I personally use 20-30g of whey, 10g of casein and 30g of dextrose as my postworkout shake and it does help a lot with recovery. I will a lot better the next day and see solid strength gains in the gym. Also this is a great product to add to a creatine since creatine needs insulin to be present to be absorbed.

Value-10/10
    Paid about $20 for 10lbs which is roughly 2500g of dextrose overall.

Overall-10/10
    The price is unbeatable and this is honestly just as important as protein in a post workout shake. Sorry for the short review but there really is not much to say since it is a very simple product which plays a huge role in muscle recovery.